Hey user you have a great body, why are you dieting?

>hey user you have a great body, why are you dieting?
>come on it's just one slice, it's Jill's birthday!

What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jill is a bitch

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Could probably fit one slice into my macros. But she is still a cunt for trying to force me to eat after I've declined

I'm pretty sure this girl wouldn't say that. She's got low tone, ataxia and cerebral palsy. Such a shame cause she's a qt3.14

Well much like drinking, my willpower is weak and fragile, so one will turn into ten. Sorry Jill

>NEY user DU HAV A GREY BAHDY WHA U DAH-EH-TING?
>COME AHNG IZ JUS ONE SLAHYSS IZ JILL BUHDAY!!

>TH-THAT'S NUHT NICE, AN-N-NON

>OK, but I'm going to need you to help me burn it off later ;)

bulking with cake then

Sure, I'm 19 and work out every day I can eat whatever the fuck I want

I fucking love her videos, sister is a complete bitch

someone explain

YouTube some of her videos. The one where she's cooking pancakes is fucking hilarious

youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk

People with cerebral palsy often have speech issues due to poorer motor control of things like the tongue, epiglottis, and diaphragm causing their speech to have weird tones and nasally sounds, as well as developmental problems that impact their ability to process speech, which causes stuttering or slower responses

She's got a nice rack.

Aw man she's fucking adorable. I feel bad for laughing when she was trying to flip them.

SHOO SHOO GAINZ GOBLIN

>making pancakes with cerebral palsy
>who makes pancakes with cerebral palsy
>syrup tastes so much better

I think Jill is out of my league. I've finally accepted that. Bye.

Jesus, if she wasn't disabled she would be a 8/10.
Cute face, good body and amazing tits.

I don't enjoy cake. I'd take a hot slice of pie though.

>slurred speech due to cerebral palsy

well, women shouldn't be talking anyway, so no problem there

I eat it and laugh at all the dyels around me who think following macros doesn't work unless you autistically track every single gram of food that enters your mouth.
As long as you're diligent 6 days a week you could go to a party every fucking sunday and still make gains, even if you're cutting.

But you don't know that, because you're so retarded that you think a healthy person with a healthy wait can't afford to eat cake ever.

> implying
> projecting

How about we share a slice?

>great user! We can feed each other
>she grabs a fork-full and goes to feed it to you, she drops it on your shirt.
>Clumsy me!, Guess we'll have to get your shirt in the laundry (she takes off your shirt)
>*gasps* user you look like shit without a shirt on

Why do you even think this kind of thread exists?
Veeky Forums is chockful of idiots on their first week of using MFP, who think that being into fitness means not being able to eat anything ever.

Being fit should mean you're a superior being, it should mean being someone with enough muscle and lean mass that you could order a triple meal at McDonald's without giving a fuck and laugh at the fatties because you know, unlike for them, this meal is going to have zero effect on your appearance.

Instead these fucking spergs eliminate all tasty food from their lives, and they have the gall of thinking that they're smart for it, and that if they ever dared break a 100% track record on their diet it would make their gains vanish.
It's pathetic.

They're the kind of retarded trash that made the "gymcels unable to enjoy life" stereotype come to life.

"no"

Hnnnnggg, she is 3d katawa shoujo

plz no bully

Eat the whole cake.

Foreverbulkan former skinny.

>Jill is a faggy name.

I just feel bad now, thanks Veeky Forums