Diet/nutrition

need advice

working on getting in shape but having some difficulty with diet. in med school so i understand the science of it well enough but also because of that i have negative time and money. also not aided by the fact that i'm useless in a kitchen and living in the south where your options are pretty much walmart neighborhood market or walmart supercenter.

so, anyone have any advice or any good recipes/cookbooks/guides for some simple healthy meals (preferably that can just be made in bulk and frozen or some shit)? and, seriously, we're talking retard-levels of kitchen handicap here, simple is the name of the game

also, diet/nutrition general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpLJXHUyvyM&ab_channel=FitCoupleCooks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is something I make everyday for breakfast, I want to kill myself after I consume it but dem gains

1 cup of whole milk
1 cup of oats
3 tb of peanut butter
1 scoop of protein power

mix that shit together, I also make a protein shake to go along with that, it's alot of milk but worth imo and I have classes early in the morning so I make that shit with the quickness

also I usually make two pb&j sandwhiches with a protein shake sometimes pretty much every meal I posted here averages around 1,000 calories

Is happily eating whatever you want not healthier than suffering through "health" food? Unless you have a medical condition, being happy and feeling good seems to be the best fucking thing you can do for your body. So in a sense, couldn't donuts be healthier than salad?

I did this recipe

The channel as a whole has good recipes
youtube.com/watch?v=wpLJXHUyvyM&ab_channel=FitCoupleCooks

gr8 b8 m8

dear christ that fucking voice. idk if i can do it.

his wife is high test though

how much fucking coconut oil does he use

>and, seriously, we're talking retard-levels of kitchen handicap here

Cooking is common sense. Please do not become a doctor, if you cannot cook

> Please do not become a doctor, if you cannot cook

Sure as hell shouldn't become a surgeon that's for sure

"Med school mush"
The thought of it makes me want to puke, but most of us lived off stuff like this during residency
Whole grain pasta + canned tuna + bag of frozen veggies + pasta sauce + butter (adjusted to macros)
You can dump hot sauce in it or Cajun seasoning to temporarily put off food fatigue
You will hate eating for all 9 minutes a day you spend doing it but it will keep you alive

wtf? that sounds good. might make it this weekend

Im in medschool too, dont be a fucking pussy and learn to cook.

Oats for breakfast. Get fine rolled oats, dont even have to cook. Cheap ez quality calories and fiber.

I usually buy some bread (whole grain or wheat or whatever idk gow its called in english, the healthiest option) and either make PB banana toast or put some eidam cheese on it for extra protein. Také that to school.

When I get home I make some chicken and rice. Chicken thighs are 500x more flavorful than breasts, but higher in fat ofc. I buy 1,5 kilos once a week and marinade it in oil and some grill seasoning, garlic, paprika, soy sauce, whatever. Then just pan fry it on med heat for 10 mins while making rice, and cut up some fresh veggies.

Then cottage cheese before sleep.

Literally less than 30 min a day in kitchen, very cheap, gets boring but hey, time and money is more valuable to me than good tasting food.

It's a learned skill. Almost any arsehole can learn if they have time.

this fucking faggots voice is unbearable

What's the cheapest/best vegetable I can buy in large quantities?

Idk where your at, but my local grocery store has a generic 1kg bag of frozen mixed veg for $1
I'm sure yours would have something similar

Not really. Read recipe. Follow. Done

How do I make that spinach in OP? Also what's the orange puree, pumpkin?

you're talking about being a doctor right
because cooking is LOVE AND CREATIVITY

Most likely sweet potatoes mashed.

The fuck am I taking tips from this faggot for?
Not only does he look and sound likea fucking tool
He is an average looking skinny fat guy
I'm not super irritated by the voice though - I'm aussie so maybe that's it

>Adding oil to a pot of boiling rice
This homo lost all credibility when he did this shit. I'm legitimately mad at this point. This does absolutely NOTHING.
>Adding oil to a grill pan
This is almost as triggering. For the love of God just oil up your chicken instead of the pan, that's not how a grill works.

Thats kale and sweet potatoes, are you retarded?