Mods are asleep. Let's summon bats!!!

Mods are asleep. Let's summon bats!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZLR-Xeh1YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will ban her because she actually lifts.

I love bats

dude is this troll bain meme shit, I'm honestly like that 6 foot tall guy who weighs 125 pounds and barely gets laid, and when I do it's usually fatties.

bats, how is texas method going? are you getting stronger? pls respond

She posted video and her lifts are up 5 pounds which is normal for linear gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZLR-Xeh1YU
She is looking better and it makes me want to try texas method.

Is interacting with bats beta?

I'm in Cocoon Modeā„¢ and this is probably my only female interaction until I start my cut.

how old are you? I don't think so, unless you are in love with her and are whiteknighting her or something. Otherwise she's sort of a bro.

I gave her some form advice which is about it. There's something comforting about seeing an autistic girl make videos though.

I'd like to see more beginners or oddball people make lifting videos instead of the polished youtubers who are already so advanced.

I think I should stop. I don't want to get caught up in worshiping a female internet celebrity like Ashley Jones

her arms look very long

She's not a celebrity though. She has like 700 subscribers. Not sure if that's good or bad for someone who started a few months ago.

Stop forcing this shitty cum drink meme.

I know it's you, bats

I made A LOT of monster memes then, I confess. Huehuehue. Are you the 21 year old talking above??

aye

Why are you doing cocoon mode? Are you doing some sort of program?

Yo, Bats.

It's low enough, it's a decent depth.

thanks, man

Because I want to be the best I can be so I can live my life as a happy complete man.

I grew up an ugly turbo autist and now I'm getting really good looking and confident and can make friends wherever I go.

Not to mention when you become the person you want to be, you will have more genuine friends and girlfriends as opposed to you guys going in "different directions."

I'm transferring from my CC to a uni after this year and there I can make a name for myself so I'm using this time to do what I can.

That's awesome. Keep that. Meaning remember what it's like to be an "ugly turbo autist" so you stay grounded when you become popular and successful.

That's the intention.

I will be a Chad. Sam Hyde said something along the lines of for someone to be great, they have to have gone through some sort of trauma.

Honestly though, I'd imagine a girl like bats (assuming it's not you) would have less trouble being socially awkward.

I dated a girl back in high school who was socially on the fringe which I really liked, but even then she had a swarm of beta orbiters. I mean does it really even affect women that much?

*I will be a Chad, but a self-aware Chad.

Ok I'm going to try and explain it then not talk serious anymore. I recognize that it is easier for me as a female to be socially awkward meaning guys will still have interest in me, etc. I want to be myself irregardless of being female. Not in the SJW way, but more in the, "I don't want special attention because I'm a girl". However I am in fact female so it's something I have to accept. I am weaker than males, etc.

Just started watching your videos. They're pretty cool. I like how you're not half naked in them like a lot of fitness girls who make vids.

That would ideally be the girl I'd go after when I exit my cocoon, but how do I even find them in real life?

Back when I was more beta and went to /r9k/ I joined skype groups and the women there would have a self-aware mentality like that but they were always content with their situation instead of doing what you're doing. They still kind of lived live passively like a normal woman.

I even tried e-dating one and she was just so afraid of her own shadow but okay with it.

Thanks, are you female by any chance? It's weird I have barely any female viewers.

Oh boy. Don't date a girl from Veeky Forums. Girls like that have issues. Possibly a girl that has gone through some stuff but has recovered like yourself would be good.

Stop posting on fitmisc you stupid fat whore

but where do I find them

is it just by chance?

Okay, I'll be sure to post more.

I wish I could tell you. You just do your thing and keep making yourself better.

>irregardless
Confirmed for being an illiterate retard.

Naw, but people have told me I think like one. I think woman in general are less interested weightlifting so it makes sense that there's less female viewers. Plus you don't have a lot of viewers in the first place.

come be with me baby sending lots of love

someone post her pics so I can fap

k

I'm clearly autistic not retarded.

Jason Genova looks like a dirty dish rag that came to live

Both are trash. Don't argue semantics.