Would you consider dating a girl who already dated a black guy...

Would you consider dating a girl who already dated a black guy? I'm dating this chick and she told me her last ex was a black guy. I'm having second thoughts about her now. Advice please.

Honestly no, but I'm southern redneck piece of shit.

Same

DELETE HER NOW!

don't apologize for who you are.
they won't

Honestly? No. Shows a lack of race identity, morals and confidence which are big red-flags imho.

As long as he wasn't gutter, sure. You can usually tell just by looking at him. Does he look like a fine upstanding African gentleman or a nog?

U gotta be you. I lost my virginity to a black girl and I'm a white guy, who the fuck cares if she makes you happy date her,

>not dating a virgin

> dating a girl with a stretched out used up pussy

> Apologizing for being who he is.
Now this is the type of cuck that is assisting in killing off the white race.

Would fuck but not have a relationship

Posted in the wrong board m8

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>not having the equipment to stretch her out even further
Sucks to be you, senpai

no, examples need to be set about what a woman can get away with.

coalburners should have their heads shaven like the women in occupied France, Netherlands etc. who slept with Germans.

No senpai, I have standards and wouldn't date someone with that different of values

That's totally different.

>being this insecure

jesus fucking christ you /pol/ faggots live in a bubble of delusion that is only rivaled by those sad fuckers locked up by scientology

literally nobody normal cares about shit like this

man the fuck up and get some real problems

Unless he's Ben Carson then no.

Enjoy your ban for posting content unrelated to fitness

I am buying you gold membership senpai ;)

Most people care if their girlfriend dated a ghetto nigger in the past. She probably has 20 STD's and will cuck you in the future.

> implying you can compete with tyrone and jamal

>implying mods give any fucks about the quality of this board

Where in his post is there an apology retards?

only if she makes a huge fucking deal out of it. there are girls that date black guys SOLEY because they're black guys, and those bitches are usually crazy or whores, or both.

if she talks about him like any other ex, or doesn't, it really doesn't matter.

Just because bitches can't measure doesn't mean you aren't a dicklet, shaniqua

With Microchimerism being a thing, I wouldn't touch a dirty coalburner

I'm Asian.
Dating a black guy means everyone in the community knows.
It also implies you have loose morals and pussy.

So. No.

Once you go black, we don't want you back.
Same with any race really.

has anyone written some kind of serious study on as to why white americans show this curious attitude toward interracial sex?

from the outside it kinda looks like latent racism that leads to sex with blacks being charged with the same taboo as bestiality

I mean whites and blacks have coexisted in america for a couple of hundred years now, you'd think relations would be better than this

would a black guy have second thoughts about that same chick because she dated a white guy?

no

he'd fuck the bitch, spread his black genes, and cuck you

people like you being bitches is the reason blacks are stealing all white girls