EGOLD is on ED right now. If you got some in the airdrop, it's free money. I made $170 from my free EGOLD...

EGOLD is on ED right now. If you got some in the airdrop, it's free money. I made $170 from my free EGOLD. Its also cheap to buy if you are tryna see where it goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#EGOLD-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link brotha

I wonder why I didn't get mine. I know I signed up. Same damn thing happened with ebtc.

etherdelta.com/#EGOLD-ETH

I had to email them after posting in the thread to get mine. The airdrop is over now.

Oh well. Congrats on your gains.

OH HOLY SHIT I GOT SOME. Let's see if i can sell for $300

Cha ching

WHAT THE FUCK.

Can someone please send me .0001 eth pls for the love of god I'll send you back ten times that I'm begging you

0x180cB6464d6B16D58c5Bf8577F5ae5f9aD91A7fa

How the fuck do these order books work?

Confused as shit

sent .001 brotha!

Lmao at how bad you guys are at etherdelta. It's like someone is trying to give you free money and you can't comprehend the very easy tutorials that are posted on the site.

I didn't get my EGOLD even though I posted early in the airdrop thread. feelsbadman

Thanks bro. I'll send .01 back soon

Whats the going rate for Egold right now?

Kinda pissed i didn't realize ed listed this sooner. Could've sold for double the current rate

It can go up. Why do you think i'm shilling it?

just bought 100k, this is digital gold
on the blockchain

they're releasing a whitepaper along with a website and new exchanges so might as well wait to see if it'll go up from here.

Damn glad i got a shitload of these

I made over $1k from Eltc2 and Ecash airdrops
Never got in this shit though.