He's so Veeky Forums, he'd never ask someone like me out... :'(

>He's so Veeky Forums, he'd never ask someone like me out... :'(

Damn right

She's so cute. Too bad im too autistic to ask her out

>tfw always wanted to be the strong, silent type that girls found endearing
>tfw accepted my station as the borderline autistic guy that lifts on the reg and is always the odd one out in a group

bitch put some make up on when you talk to me

I would but I have no idea where you are
Where the fuck do girls hang out? In clubs everyone is either taken or a slut

Those taken girls were once those sluts.

She's at home taking pills and posting on /r9k/ (mainly for virtue signalling and attention-whoring). If she isn't on Veeky Forums you can bet your ass she's bitching about other girls on lolcow and whining about her new self-diagnosed disorder.

They are definitely out there but don't bother, she probably has shit hygiene anyways.

>In clubs every is either taken or a slut

No fucking shit they're sluts, clubs aren't for long-term marriages or cute cuddling.

>>tfw always wanted to be the strong, silent type that girls found endearing

>he doesn't know

No I mean the taken ones are either sluts or cute introverted girls. I really don't think introverted girls put up a slut facade to get a guy and then quiet down again. Do they?
>clubs aren't for long-term marriages or cute cuddling.
So every girl is either a robot or a slut? Isn't there an in between?

>or a slut
>or

what did he mean by this?

>isn't there an in between?

Why are you asking a basement dweller about women instead of just going out and figuring it out for yourself?

?
>projecting
My posts come from my experience in going out. Single non sluts are one in a billion, you have to be extremely quick and lucky to detect them and make a successful move

Most of us just have too much autism and it causes us to waste our lives. It's tragic really. I want to change, but I don't know how.

A chubby qt was eyeing me today at the gym.
She probably was thinking the same.
If only she knows...

She could know if you tell her. Chances are you both speak English.

nobody knows, all we can do is lift, go to psychotheraphy and hope something happens to cause change in us

but nothing will probably ever happen

>girls aren't sluts

Wow you really showed me, the "le basement dweller" who's boss. Now go back to your girlfriend (who I'm sure hasn't fucked another man in the past).

Cuck.

>you have to be extremely quick and lucky to detect them and make a successful move
>tips fedora
>nothing personal, kid

That is correct for two reasons:
1. I'm shy as fuck so I wouldn't dare

2. I wouldn't go out with her because she ain't that good looking

/thread

>sluts
>cuck

Look at all this insecurity from butthurt billy.

Not him but honestly you sound like a prime cuckold m8.

aww don't be so hard on yourself, but you're 100% correct, you'll never get dis dick

please enlighten us

I already know I was destined for the autismo

I once had such a adrenaline boost from breaking my PR that i asked the cute gym receptionist on a date
"hey im new in town and i basically dont know anybody, would you like to go out with me and show me around?"
Shes smiles and says sure, gives me her number.

Made out on first date, fucked on second. After that she was my sex buddy with occasional hang out.

Impressive thing is, gym was loaded with guys bigger and stronger and more alpha than me. But i saw her smile at me few times while passing by, and i never miss those type of signals. So i cant really say i went in cold.

>all you gotta do is pick up body language and ask

you need to be 9/10 or at least an 8 to be the strong silent type

otherwise they don't even notice you

Not really
7s will do just fine

redfrog.ree