Are pre workouts worth it?

Are pre workouts worth it?

Are there any that don't taste horrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

powdercity.com/
amazon.com/Tier-Preworkout-Performance-Supplement-376g/dp/B00EDTJW3U
bodybuilding.com/store/cobra-labs/the-curse.html;jsessionid=AA1592F332AC697BE7C74A98E69439BB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i lke the taste of pre-workout, it tastes fruity and sweet

Monster absolute zero

Kill it by rich piana. I was extremely reluctant to try it for a while, but it is actually good. Fruit punch tastes alright and the pump is nice, but doesn't make you feel like shit after am hour like other pre's.

Juat work out on your own energy?

Why do you need stimulants to lift?

Also if you really need this stuf just buy some amphetamines.

Pre workouts are just caffeine which is objectivly the worst stimulant out there.

u get better pumps on a pre-workout

Not true.

Stimulants are vasoconstrictors.

You get a better pump without pre workout.

I have a cup of tea.

Coffee + creatine

I dump a whole load of vasodilators in my morning juice.

This tastes absolutely horrible.
Best ive had for potency and flavor are
>Pre-Jym
>mr-hyde
>Mesomorph
Or just order powders and make your own.

Pre workouts are great and anyone who says otherwise probably is dyel and i can already hear the keyboards calling me a shill.

I like pre jym, but screw paying $55 for 30 servings.

Just buy the active ingredients in bulk and make your own PWO with as much or little of what you want for less than 1/10 the price.

200mg caffeine pill is my pre
5g creatine and a meal is my post

i'm not a big fan of MyPre. i don't notice any difference in potency between it and C4, and i can get twice the servings of C4 for about the same price when it's on sale at costco.

I used C4 once. I was fucking doing pushups in anticipation as I was waiting for my roommate.

Doesn't get much better than a monster mate. I have 3-4 my session and fly through it

I have a feeling that this may be unhealthy

Well that would just cause distributive shock and you wouldn't even be able to lift the phone to call 911

Agree 100%, for the price it aint worth it again.

again this is best way

powdercity.com/
Good link for bulk supps

Pre-workout is actually a huge meme, I know some people will tell you protein powder is, when it honestly isn't, but pre-workout definitely is a meme and a waste of money.

I've tried a bunch of different kinds, now I just use this. Usually have a bonus 10 servings so 40 servings for $13.50. So $.34 cents a serving rather than a $1+ usually take a scoop to the face followed by a little water doesn't taste bad.

C4 for breakfast
C4 for lunch
C4 for dinner
C4 for midnight snack after boning the bitches

I took the one in OP's picture for the first time and I was buzzing off my tits.

Maybe it's just because I have never had caffeine before.

>Maybe it's just because I have never had caffeine before.
How is this even possible?

>C4
Thats beginner tier

Pre work out is pointless now that the supps industry has been more tightly regulated. Used to be worth it when they basically all contained DHEA and let you pretend to still be natty though

>tfw you missed the DHEA pre workout train because you thought coffee and a banana was enough

Just a couple table spoons.

You realize you can still order DMAA and even DHEA right? They say they only sell for "research purposes" but thats a joke cause i ordered to my fucking house no problem.

I don't drink coffee and I've never taken caffeine supplements.

Probably had food with it in though.

>Stimulants are vasoconstrictors.
>what is citrulline etc, the literal opposite
>pre workouts are just caffeine
>what is citrulline
>what is creatine

Your literally retarded you goddamn newfag dyel, shut the fuck up and don't think you know any shit for another few years.

Most have fillers that are unnecessary like BCAAs, you should get your leucine through your diet already, and AAKG etc.
Better get the main ingredients in bulk and mix yourself. Check examine.

Also, if it contains stimulants like caffeine, keep in mind that you'll need to lay them off for a few weeks at times.

How have you never had a can of coke in your entire life???
Christ sakes how old are you?

I rarely drink coke, but I'd imagine the caffeine in pre workout is significantly higher.

I have this too, and it also combines well with endurance things.

But I noticed recently that it also has apartame.

As a matter of fact, nearly all of them have artificial sweeteners.

All of them taste like candy, for a bunch of dumb children.

My whey tastes like NOTHING. Why cant they make pre-workouts that do so too?

So I think il just start to make my own instead. Which is fucking bullshit.

Is 400mg too much before a workout?

I pop two caffeine tabs and eat a nanner but I can barely feel the caffeine at this point

Better to not use it for a month or two.

It is but you said
>Maybe it's just because I have never had caffeine before
So you have in fact had it. Btw some pre workouts dont even have caffeine.

Anyone here used mypre?

I've been 3/4 scooping 1MR recently. Gives me what I need without insane anxiety. Tastes decent, too.

But if you're looking for max punch, go Mr. Hyde. It's really the only way to leave humanity behind.

>Mr. Hyde
Thats medium tier
If it doesnt have DMAA either real or a sub its not high tier. And again yes you can still get DMAA.

>mypre?
Ya its pretty good, medium tier.

>A friend gives me portion of Black Blood
>It's coke flavored
>My heart literally has problems with pumping oxygen to my body
>feel dizzy and see "particles" flying before my eyes even before lifting weights

Fuck pre-workouts.

I never drink my pre workouts. The scoops are so small now you can pour some water in your mouth, put the scoop in and swallow it in 1 shot. It hits your harder and faster.

LIGHTWEIGHT

Should I buy c4 or mypre

>tfw was 18 and use to take 2-3 scoops of mr.hyde to feel anything
>now 22 and 100mg of caffeine make me anxious AF
c4 is garbage
just get Tier 1 its the best non dmaa preworkout
amazon.com/Tier-Preworkout-Performance-Supplement-376g/dp/B00EDTJW3U

if you want you can give their next PO Wreckage a try, it tastes like shit (with no additives to help the taste i think) and gives even more of a kick, at least for me it did

Thanks just bought some

>just get Tier 1 its the best non dmaa preworkout
Wtf thats garbage
I hope you didnt get that tier 1

for the price and effect. I havn't found anything better
and its not loaded with proprietary blend
if you have better pls list my man

what would you recommend?

I've never used a preworkout.

use it on empty stomach and effect will increase

>Black Blood
Holy shit i remember this does it even still exist???

Its literally only a 4 ingredients. You could save a shit load of money and just buy those ingredients individually. 3 times the product for 1/3 the price.
>if you have better pls list my man
I use mesomorph cause im a junkie.

>I've never used a preworkout
If youve literally never used one then start light. C4, Dr. Jekyl. Gold Standard.
Check out link, the Curse is dirt cheap right now, buy 1 get 1 50% off. Not shilling just showing you.
bodybuilding.com/store/cobra-labs/the-curse.html;jsessionid=AA1592F332AC697BE7C74A98E69439BB

thanks, i'll pick one of these up this week.

that curse one is pretty good
thx f4mily
i'll checkout mesomorph also

>I hope you didnt get that tier 1

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I BUY OMG

You need to actually read labels, dont be an idiot and just buy one with the flashiest label. Actually read whats in it and look up what those ingredients do if you dont already know.

>that curse one is pretty good
Ya plus with that deal its dirt cheap. Thats the only thing BB.com is good for is incredible deals sometimes.
>i'll checkout mesomorph
Have at it, i like it cause it doesnt have caffeine and instead has DMAA.

Open your eyes and read

it does have caffeine - 300 mg to be exact.
>methylxanthine anhydrous
curse is bad. it's cheap, sure, but it's awfully underdosed in every ingredient otherwise.

srsly guys, make your own. cheaper and you get a full dose of every ingredient. if you're a lazy fuck, buy some mesomorph(because dmaa s pretty fucking awesome) or legion pulse if you don't want dmaa - one of the few pre workouts with properly dosed ingredients. pre jym has decent doses too, but it's stupid expensive.

>methylxanthine anhydrous
I thought that was slightly different than straight caffeine?

I use C4, but I was also hesitant to even start using a pre-workout.

I enjoy it now though, I got blue-razz and I look forward to it because it kinda taste like sour juice?I only need 1 scoop for my workouts still. But I'm currently only doing 3 days a week an never have to not take it, I always get the tingles. So if you've never used one I recommend it.

Technically it is, but it has the same mechanism of action so it's redundant

Take pic related and ur dreams will come true