What is the problem of this megalomaniac cunt?

What is the problem of this megalomaniac cunt?

It appears to me that you are the one with the problem

Elliott pls go.

I like elliot. fight me faggot

I like how he's a millionare but still pretends to work out in some shitty ass garage

genuinely his advice is complete dogshit

that is if we're referring to elliot 2010ish

like genuinely complete fucking shit

diet/training etc complete shit

one of his big routines was based on some shit his "uncle told him once who did bodybuilding".

post that period i dunno i never watched another one of his videos

in summary: avoid this retard.

i like him.

atleast he's not so fucking retarded like the fucking hodge twins. god they are stupid

How is he a millionaire?

All youtube celebs are fucking retarded money-whoring perma-amateur shitters, no matter the category really. The good old genuine youtube without revenue is far from the shitshow millenial entertainment circus it is today. People who actually know their shit make a living out of it on their own, youtube only has amateurs who managed to rack up some subs and decided to make it their "career" without any education or experience or actually knowing jack shit.

Pewdiepie is making millions a year, which makes your sentiment seem a bit thoughtless

or your just mad youre not making easy money.

Go fuck yourself, Brandon.

I honestly think it's because if his ugly wife
He has to take out all that Kent up sexual frustration somewhere

He won a youtube fitness video award thing and won 1 million.
Plus all the youtube money so he's actually a multi millionare

>money = success

What happened to his training partner, the tall guy? He always seemed like a really grounded person and it was weird to see him around the clinically insane Elliot.

I don't understand. Do you think Pewdiepie would've fared better in some other field?

He is doing what he loves, and he is making more money than you and I probably will in our lifetimes. If this is not the very root of success, I don't know.

Why do you have such disdain for youtubers, anyway?

> YouTube
> money

>What is the problem of this megalomaniac cunt?

No-homo hidden desires

some of his life advice is pretty good

maybe its a bit corny and cringy , but hey, whatever works

I still can't believe it was Eliott who got Fronk into meditation and not the other way around with how insufferably 2deep4u he is.