/SGG/

/Social Gains General/:
Sup Veeky Forums I need some advice, I recently entered college and I don't really use social media a lot but it's starting to hurt my social life so I need advice. How can I gain a lot of followers on instagram fast and can people check the who you snapchat the most (top 3) or is that feature no longer on snapchat? and what's a good score, mine is around 40 and I feel like a loser but I don't know what I should be aiming for

Also social gains general

is this rollo?

also I used to have severe fucking social anxiety and honestly the way I got over it was to just go to parties and get really fucking incredibly drunk to the point where any potential way I could fuck up a conversation was nowhere near as bad as the things I'd done shitfaced, so it was ok. It really worked.

The thing is that now in college everyone thinks I'm a chad but I don't have any social media to back this up and I'm starting to feel like a fraud and I know if I dont get cool profiles in the next week I'll lose again my chance to be chad

bump

You dont need social media to be chad.
Chill dude

LMFAO incel detected, unless you insta-date girls or get them from clubs they screen all your social media to make sure your SMV is higher than theirs. If you don't have social media you're automatically "weird" and undesirable.

So, to not feel exposed/like a fraud you want to create another fake image of yourself and compound the lies hoping that eventually you'll magically become the person you've been pretending to be?

Just b urself bro

you sure don't sound like a chad, fag

SMV= Social media value??

buy a followers for insta

Sexual Marketplace Value

Your sc score should be around 30k, and you should have 300 followers on instagram minimum

Everyone is different, do what works for you. If you believe building up a profile will help you, give it a shot. If it fails back to the drawing boards because there clearly something else that's wrong.

>34k Snapchat score
>224 insta followers
Will I make it?
OP, once you meet someone and become acquaintance with them, add them on Facebook. If you tall to them now and then, ask them to add you on Snapchat.
I only snnap story interesting things I do and have about 90-100 people watching my story.

I started using social media about 3 months ago, I'm 22 btw. All I use now is Snapchat, my score is 400. I used to get slightly made fun of in high school for not having one but now a days people don't really care.

I don't get this shit 34k score is a lot and 200/300 followers in insta is like just ok wtf why the discrepancy I thought the average for snapchat was like 1000

What percentage of insta followers should be people I know IRL?

Post your insta I'll follow you m8

89k sc score :)

how many ig followers?

>is this rollo?

Nah just some instagram celebrity.
He is also 6'7"

Can people know who do you snapchat the most? or can I just use a second account to boost my score?

>tfw hang around a bunch of art school kids
>all of us barely have followers
>nobody gives a fuck about social status
>all the girls posts nudes like its no big deal
>everybody takes interest in my dedication to lifting
feels good to hang with the weird kids
normies have shitty snapchat stories and IG post but expect everyone to like it

Settled mostly happy oldfag here.

If I wanted to start making some younger friends and shit for sport but don't like facebook, what would be the most relevant social media apps? Instagram and snapchat?

Instagram seems strait forward in use and culture, but what about snapchat? How do you use it socially past sending dick picks to whores?

FML I want to hang out with people like that so badly but my entire uniersity focuses on economics finance and there's no one like that

snapchat and twitter

Just be like "I don't do facebook"
People will think you're cool and will want to be like you secretly. Srs