Veeky Forums my dad died today, what are the best lifts to exert negative energy...

Veeky Forums my dad died today, what are the best lifts to exert negative energy? I don't feel too terrible but how have you dealt with this kind of loss before?

Man I'm sorry about your loss, maybe a deadlift lol no pun intended

Kek

Wow you seem stressed and need to cool your head, I recommend you go to the nearest store and get Monster Energy® Zero Ultra™ you won't believe it's zero calories and zero sugar! A $1.69 is a great deal for such a refreshing drink that provides all the energy to power through your day without the pesky glucose

fuckin savage

>that first sip of the day

fuck

>a boomer died
and nothing of value was lost. Good riddance

My mom died last October, but I personally didn't lift for a week. Just be with family user. Assuming you aren't just meming to make a deadlift pun

He was not just a boomer, he was his boomer. It's a small loss for humanity but a great loss for OP.

Savage af

when my dad died I just smoked a cigar (he always used to do it) then drived home to my literally empty apartment (I only had a folding chair and a TV) and drank a bottle of whisky while playing video games

in retrospect the grief has fucked me up big time in the long run so probably shouldve dealt with it properly at the time but here we are

>great loss for OP.
yeah good or rather great for you OP

There was one of those MS paint motivation comics on here once about OHP pressing all your problems away or some shit, maybe try that.

yow

F

My dad died this August. I feel your pain OP. Just do your best to honor his memory. Personally, I'm taking that old car we were fixing up this summer and turning it into a sexy beast of a show car.
There is no healing force but time, no matter how much you lift.

literally died

How old are you?

OP here, the deadlift pun was siq, I don't have time to be a sadcunt; what's the point.
Currently 20 years old so I'm glad that I'm independent and have my shit sorted out already.

It's ok to be a sadcunt every once in a while, but don't get stuck in it.
Kinda fucked me up when my dad died when I was 17.

>drived home

>how have you dealt with this kind of loss before?

GET A PUPPY.

IF YOUR DAD DIES, GETTING A PUPPY WILL HELP.

THEN WHEN THE PUP GROWS OLD AND DIES IT WLL GO TO HEAVEN AND HANG OUT WITH YOUR DAD.

PUPPIES ARE PRETTY MUCH MAGIC.

>hey le Veeky Forums me dad died hmm give my attentionss!! lol xD im so sad!!!
fuck off loser

Nice heavy bench with a spotter encouraging you to get your mind off your dead dad.

Hey offtopic but do you have any more pictures of dogs (preferably labradorians) doing manual labour, bonus if they are dressed to the job

things like pic

Literally said I don't feel too terrible and then said to not be a sadcunt. Learn to read.
In the real world people have to deal with this shit and I'm asking how, grow up scrub.

I will search, they're out there

Sorry for your loss user. Just make sure you don't quit the gym, it's the only way to turn the negative energy into positive results! Use it to fuel some big lifts!

dads dead-lifts

kek-a-roo

Running is better for excerting emotions. I'd recommend doing a tempo run op. You won't feel that much better after, but you will feel better during it. All the best.

Bro that sucks man. I had the same thing happen to me but I fucked up. All I lifted was the whiskey bottle. I'm not saying to not do that, just do it sparingly. Don't get lost In it. It's not what your dad would want. Lift and do some conditioning. Sorry for your loss brother I'll keep you in my prayers

Masturbation for dopamine?

Not manual labor, but a blue collar dog after work

And then this one of course

suck a bag of dicks you beta faggot

SS+GOMAD faggot

different angle for u

O-lifts.
Heavy squatting for high reps.
Sprints.

Sorry for your loss, user.

What is this meme? Haven't been around for a while.

faggot

ITT: edge lords from /r9k/

>I don't feel too terrible
I'm sorry for your loss, user. It won't hit you for a while. When it does I hope lifting helps.

literally kek'd out loud

LOL

Not manual labor but here's a dog on his day off

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E