Motivate me to get off my ass and go to the gym today

Motivate me to get off my ass and go to the gym today.

>tripfag

stay in your home

Fuck you. Fucking lazy sack of shit.

If you need other to motivate you, then you already lost.

You are ugly

do it for her.

Youre not gonna make it

There's a possibility that if you get fit, you'll get laid.Fit people are also treated better by society than someone who's fat and ugly.

If you can't motivate yourself you will never make it.

Damn that painting in the back looks like shit

I've just been really lazy and been feeling really unmotivated lately and haven't been in two weeks. I gained about 16lbs from quitting drinking. I used to walk, jog, do push ups, sit ups, and go to the gym but I've fallen off for the last couple of weeks.

>Comes to Veeky Forums for motivation
>Lying in bed shitposting from his phone
>Gym 'regular'

Just stay in bed and rot you fat shit. Some of us were in there doing our push day at 6am and here you come to ask about getting some motivation

You disgust me

Faggot.
If you need to be motivated to go to the gym you have already lost. You should quit.
Real winners don't need motivation. You need willpower.

>lost weight from stopping excess calorie intake
>Bodyweight 'routine'
>and the gym

Confirm dyel never gonna make it

I went to the gym when I could, but I wouldn't call my self a regular. I'm pretty serious about getting this weight off, I've just been really un motivated. Not that I'm giving up on it and want to be a fat fuck for the rest of my life.

then what was motivating you before? what has made you lose the motivation to better yourself?

>then what was motivating you before?
That I hated my body, and I wanted to change it. I couldn't stand see myself in mirrors, and the biggest one, I can't remember the last time I took my shirt off at a beach or a pool. Girls too.
>what has made you lose the motivation to better yourself?
I have no idea, I just stopped going for a while and saw that it's been almost a month since I've actively done anything about my weight and I can't find the same amount of drive I had earlier in the summer to change.

it happens. you just have to make habit of it. go even when you don't feel like it.

>she

>haven't gone in 2 weeks
>not motivated

You're weak and you'll never make it

Lol fucking shitter. Just give up on life. If you can't discipline yourself into working out then have fun disciplining yourself in anything.

motivate urself we're not ur babysitters

get out trip fag; fucking all of you, burn in hell

for me, it took the love of my life to tell me what a fat shit i had become. I went from 215 to 160 and I lift for myself now. fuck bitches, i will leave humanity behind and all of you with out. Still natty by the way, I get my 4 scoops tho senpai

Don't bother. You're not gonna make it anyways.

>quitting drinking and GAINING weight

You are an unbelievably stupid piece of human trash who is going to settle for the female version of a fedora tipper who acts like negative emotions don't exist and generally makes you want to kill your piece of shit self and the only thing you will be satisfied about with her will be your kids, but even they will make you depressed as your piece of shit self lets them grow into fat little shits who have no ambition.

Get your disgusting, lazy faggot ass in the gym and stop being such a disgraceful excuse for a man.

Motivation only lasts for a day. You don't need motivation, you need discipline.

> puts mirror in front of you

Isn't that a shame to look at =/