Femanons - your ideal man?

by femanon I mean - is a woman since birth in all ways.
Be atleast a 7/10 to be part of this survey. (not asking pics for conformation, but Im only interested in 7+/10 opinions, however few)

:^)

A little survey:

>height and weight
>describe your ideal man (physique and mind)
>describe the man you are dating now
>describe a man you would never date
>have you ever dated ^ such a man?
>why?

Let the games begin.

You realize 80% of people think they're 7/10

I dont mind.

I dream about him throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to Valhalla. I laugh when I see him ridiculed here, the jealousy is strong here.

Do you realise women don't know what they want? That they just guide themselves from muh feels like children and that they standards are really fucked up so a land whale think she deserves top genes, thus they are not thinking.

>height and weight
6'0/177

Bearmode idiot

N/A

Manlets

No

>why?
N/A

Its good u are into redpill but the truth is much greater than that.

1. 5'6", 123 lbs
2. Intelligent, has a sense of humor, interesting, has a large friend group, easy going, caring, sexually adventurous, stays fit, has cool hobbies
3. He's p much everything in #2 exactly
4. Close minded, unkind, pessimistic, antisocial, lazy, self-centered, fitness is not a priority, socially awkward, doesn't work out regularly (meaning at least 2X a week), is fat
5. I would never
6. I like to think I'm a happy, positive person and would like my partner to be the same. I like to try new things and enjoy socializing a lot and like being with someone who complements me in that way. Fitness is also a large part of my life--I can't imagine being with someone who doesn't feel that it's important. And fatness turns me off completely.

>5'9 112lb
>Ripped 2 Shredzz roidmode - smart, and intelectual
>hes big, has visible abs but is not as shredded as i would like it, hes making good money and i can talk about everything with him
>a white man
>only once, dicklets are just not my world
>because i like to get manhandled in the sheets, white bois arent able to do so.

>6', around 180-200lbs
>Bearmode redpilled Viking
>That is the guy I'm dating now
>Betafags, liberals, anyone who uses the phrase feminist seriously
>Unfortunately yes
>I was young and stupid

what are his cool hobbies?

Latscuck pls go

Nobody likes you

he builds computers, hikes, is learning how to code, and reads more than anyone I've ever met. he's also really into film. also VERY into football, he taught me everything i know about it. mostly though, he loves to learn and always is improving himself and trying out new hobbies, like drawing or writing.

5'9" 165
baby bear mode physique with a dominant personality
I'm dating a woman right now
A man with a pussy
no
because men shouldn't have pussies

Haha, are you me?

> Bearmode redpilled Viking
Best men ever.

Women are just as likely to end up with someone they say they'd never date

>80kg at 183cm
>bearmode
that's not bearmode. at that weight, most 6 footers are well on the way to shredded.

Should've specified ITS YOUR OWN HEIGHT AND WEIGHT.

Why does this bait make me so angry

Srs. Best relationship of my life. They're so yummy.

b/c you are white and insecure about both your penis size and about non-white men (who you view as inferior to you) having women desire them while no one desires you.

Becuz u browse pol, which is to Veeky Forums, what 4 chan is to internet.

lmao that comparison.
Whiteboi mad lel

S-shut up

Girls don't actually like black people, its a rare minority that do. And the ones who do crave dat mythical BBC are either white trash. Obese. Or mentally impaired.

I think /pol/ is the general opinion of Veeky Forums you lefty cuck.

What's up with all the grills wanting bear mode?
Is this a new meme or just a Veeky Forums thing

As a gril I can verify that both of these are true.

Fuck u bitch nigga.
U are the one being cucked.

Getting triggered at interracial sex is pathetic. Id fuck an asian or black queen any day.

Fucking losers and kids here. U will never be at my level pathetic failed abortions brainwashed by other shitwastes on cocksharing board.

What has pol done to you except make u prideful for being white? Where are ur accomplishments in life.

All pol should be purged. You cucks only get killed in an hero scenarios.

No one will remember any of you. Pathetic.

Yeah especially when you dated some feminine nu male before, because young and stupid.

I'm mirin all day long now.

My accomplishments are that I can successfully spell the words "you" and "your" like an adult and not a raging 12 year old.

Get on my level.

fuckig topest of keks

Halt real quick
HAHAHAHAHA

Lol xD slow clap u really showed me.

:^)

If that's the best you could come up with then yes I think I did.

It's even better because he got me to start working out with him so now I'm mirin and getting myself fit as well.

Not a nigger, supreme blonde/red hair, light beautiful skin, light eyes, and no shorter than 6 foot. Lucky my boyfriend fits all the criteria. Guys with dark hair are an immediate turn off. I want our bloodline to consist only of top aryan genes

>tfw flaxen hair and blue eyes

I laugh at betas like you that try to talk to me at the gym, faggots.

Very nice bait neckbeardo. Shouldve known my dred would attract faggots traps and cowards.

Like you.

>/pol/ impersonating females just to spread MUUHHH race meme

lmao oyu cucks are funny as fuck

>5'2" 112lbs
>physique: prefer 5'5"-6'1" stronk (wouldn't mind light /fraud/), wolfish/dark-haired, hairy, prefer eastern european or east asian descent, clever-looking, not necessarily super lean but lean enough to see definition while flexing mental: clever, nerdy, other stem major or postgraduate, interested in trying new things
>tfw no bf
>would never date insecure people, people with no future planned out or formal education, uggos or fatties
>tfw no bf

I would help but I don't meet your passing grade so fuck you OP

But arent you turnes of by his goblin face?

This
Can someone post pics of his brother? Easily more attractive

5'4" 123lbs
163cm 56kg

>ideal man
we get along well, have fun when we talk
doesn't smoke/abuse alcohol/do drugs
likes being out sometimes
has interests of his own, likes sharing them with me and likes when I share mine
not religious
good person
trust worthy and trusting
physically, I like guys that are taller/bigger than me, I don't really care about hair colour, and I prefer Western European guys (including North and South-Western Europe)

>dating now
someone close to what I listed, he doesn't really like going out so it's very appreciated when he does it

>would never date
the opposite of what I listed I guess

>he's also really into film. also VERY into football, he taught me everything i know about it
Same applies to my boyfriend, though I don't know much about football, but a year ago I couldn't tell the difference between football and rugby

If you like Eastern European nerds we should date

>teleport behind you
>reveals katana under poncho
>draws out katana
>not so fast friendo
>sly smile
>SHE"S MINE!
>slice!
>fancy swish with a blade to make blood fall off
>put katana back
>mumble: Im sorry master I know I promised....
>puts poncho back over
>tips Vietnamese rice field style hat
>exits trough the window

We would date.

>insecure

I wonder what behavior in man you deem insecure.

As much detail as possible. Other female posters do contribute.
no redpill fags pls.

*stabs you in the balls*
BACK THE FUCK OFF ??!!?

uuuuuu

nasty nasty..

>bitch slaps you punching out your teeth
>''y-you silly... these balls are pure Damascus steel''
>cleans balls in your mouth
>pets you on the head

???!!??

Will he recover?

I thin I am a 4/10... Well I am not allowed to answer here
>feels bad

I want to know answer me.

Man here
Questions like that.

They mean don't care and don't ask so many questions. Cause to be honest they don't know half the time and what they want or need in a partner changes with the seasons, the group their in, and their diet.

>Calls /pol/ a bunch of cucks
You're beyond clueless
Typical stupid bitch.If there are just losers and kids here then what does that make you,you vapid cunt :')

And we want the top bitches BUT we'll settle for a warm wet hole and an average face.
Or a warm wet hole and a face that's in the pillows and can handle or wants a hard pounding from a guy who's unusually large

Why does Veeky Forums need validation from women on their path in life?

>You're beyond clueless

irony is real.

Im your God.

>height and weight
5'1" 110lbs
Intelligent, ambitious, 5'11" 180 lbs
Not dating any man just recently got out of 3 year relationship
Feminine, manlet, not ambitious, not intelligent, doesn't have hobbies
No
>why?
Self explanatory

if your sub 70 kg ill ragdoll you lassie

As someone with a pretty good sex life, I have to say that there's a grain of truth to this. Most women say they want a tall, confident man - and they'll certainly go for this a lot. But I think - and again this is only in generalizations - most women are a lot more insecure than men and really seek a higher kind of security that much more males could provide if they was so inclined. It's why they like height, cuddling, confidence, machismo etc. They're all provide a sense of certainty and reality that a largely more emotional sex doesn't have in spades. Likewise, men seem to like the subjective elements of a women a lot as well, the sensuality and personal projections that we often lack. But of course, it's the lack of "clarity" (and this is a view of several billion people, I've met plenty wonderful chicks that don't fit the mold but many more that do) that gives guys an easier time in picking up women, either as a fat dadbod hustler or a scrawny artist, compared to the much more proto-typical image we have of the attractive women.

>tl;dr women seem to like one thing, confidence, and they like it because they largely lack it, and because they lack it, they'll confuse it into a number of fantasies

Ahh a narcissist too?Doesn't surprise me cunt

>asking women what they want

lool

a realist, u faggot.

go back to pol ''muh immigrants'' ''muh white pride''

lmao you kids are funny as fuck with your mass practice of fear and inadequacy.

i wouldnt be surprised if everyone on pol is dicklet.

being white and crying muh immigrants muh feminism doesnt make you into a man kiddo.

>height and weight
5'5 160lbs

super slim and slender, very tall (6'3+) and wears the most stylish clothes (cardigans, glasses, desert boots). Also reads books everyday and has a high paying job. No broke losers who live with their parents essentially. I want a man with ambition and he needs to have things in order to prove that ambition to me

none

a meathead or someone whos life revolves around the gym. Someone who isn't conscious about the things around him, someone who isn't responsible for their problems...
No
>why?
Because i want to be happy

>a realist
So you're delusional too?Doesn't surprise me.cunt

You're awfully angry. Do you honestly have much sex? Why are you so insecure about skin colour? You know you didn't actually do all those things you identify with, other, individuals did. It's almost like you're trying to cover up for your own lack of accomplishments.

It's easy to spot a butthurt woman.Lots of ad hominem and condescending attacks based on social status,"accomplishments" and dick size.Try harder.Perhaps make your point more coherent,you're ranting

Savage

I'm another dude, I just think you're pathetic and quite sad. Oh, and of course you're not going to talk about your sex life, or your social life, or your accomplishments, because you likely have none, and so need to cement your fragile ego in the achievements of others.

Holy shit,then you really are a cuck.And if you think I'm one of those morons who takes credit for the achievements of others of the same race,then you're wrong.I believe that's fucking retarded.Also don't lecture me on ego when you refer to yourself as a God.And would you honestly like a biography of my achievements and social life.Wanna compare stats?Get real

How did you meet your dudes? Online dating is dogshit and I'm done with it.

I have seen this meme ten million times but fuck if it doesn't get me EVERY FUCKING TIME. Kek.

My recent ex used to browse /fit but doesn't anymore. He always claimed I never "truly accepted" him for who he was. Was this a cop out? To me a man who isn't insecure and has accepted himself for who he is wouldn't need to feel accepted by anyone else
Correct me if I'm wrong, I would just like some insight

>height and weight
5ft 129lbs
bearmode,strongman type
big man, bodyfat not too low
tall, builtfat

lanklet ottermodes
yes
>why?
i was a teen lol

Let the games begin.

Does he accept you?

it seems as though if you're close and in a relationship with someone you'd want them to "truly accept" who they are, whatever that means.

If your bf didn't "accept you" for who you it would suck right? If he were trying to change you or whatever.

Femanon here, I prefer women so I'll list qualities I want in a grill instead

>height and weight
Anywhere between 5'3" and 5'8" and a maximum BMI of 26

>ideal (wo)man
Athletic/bottom heavy with a British accent

>describe current date
Single

>describe a (wo)man you'd never date
Fat chicks, women with really big boobs (I have more than enough for two people), really tall chicks (sex would be awkward)

Thankfully haven't dated such a person

Not sure if my post was clear
He claimed that I (me) never accepted him for who HE was
I don't browse this site regularly, mainly came on here to get some insight

>He always claimed I never "truly accepted" him for who he was. Was this a cop out? To me a man who isn't insecure and has accepted himself for who he is wouldn't need to feel accepted by anyone else.

So he left you and said it was because u never accepted him?
or what?

Do you want to be accepted?

Secure man doesnt feel the need to be accepted - well it makes sense but when you are in love and intimate with someone for long time, its bound to bring some vulnerabilities into light. Most men want to be accepted as they truly are (without putting the act to impress you).

If you want the same of a man, its fair for him to want same from you. Even if a fact of attraction is - that few women can deal with men showing weakness, even if they are otherwise strong and firm in life.

yeah I got that, I was just asking for you to put yourself in his shoes and imagine how it would feel.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what he meant by saying that. I feel like I did accept him for who he was. I supported him quitting his high paying job to pursue something that would make him happy. I always showed enthusiasm for his hobbies (video games and lifting). Didn't mind his recluse mindset, etc

>(I have more than enough for two people)

MAMMA

Since when are you lesbo? How old are you?

I never felt the need to feel "accepted" by him or in any relationship. I'm secure with the person I am. Which is why when he said this it threw me off

i c.

> Was this a cop out? To me a man who isn't insecure and has accepted himself for who he is wouldn't need to feel accepted by anyone else

If it were some random person and you had self esteem then you wouldn't care what they think about you but if you're in a close relationship with someone and they don't accept you for who you are then of course that would suck.

Gotcha
I truly loved him. Even when times were tough I would still cook him breakfast, wake up and pack his lunch even if he had an early morning shift, etc. when he said that to me it truly puzzled me

literally a scenario of ''what did he mean by this''

So who ended it?

Might be he was insecure about a thing, but wasnt willing to discuss it. small dick or smth?

Too many things to consider.

it's a meme

He didn't have a small dick, quite the contrary
He ended it, on my birthday actually on a vacation I paid for

weird, sounds like he bailed and tried to think of something ambiguous so he doesnt need to explain...

If you did all the things u did, I cannot fathom how not accepting would cross anyone's sane mind.

But he might have a different story to tell.

Anyways the deal is done. Plenty of fishermen at the sea.

Yeah there is. I suppose it's time to move on

Thanks for providing a male perspective

Glad I could help.

Anonymiss.
He more then likely felt that he wasn't giving enough to the relationship and bailed.
He used to visit Veeky Forums correct and from what you're inferring he was a good lover?
If you did all of these things for him and that was all he brought to the table then you probably wanted to make that work but he didn't know how to.

>only one picture posted as an example
Compare that to a thread where men say what kind of woman they want.
At least that means looks aren't everything, unlike the CHAD shit posters would have you believe

>I refer to myself as God
Are you hallucinating something? And I wasn't trying to "compare stats" but make a psychological point that you only feel threatened by race due to a deeper insecurity, likely stemming from you thinking that you yourself are quite worthless.

Not to mention "white" Europeans were seen as gibberish speaking barbarians by the ancient Greeks, who were much more closely aligned to Eastern culture. So this idea of white western pride is effectively crediting a culture who thought you were idiots.

That's a good point. Looking back he didn't seem as committed to the relationship as I was. But I thought he was at the time. He always would say things like "someone is going to steal you away from me" .... "will you let me know if you decide this isn't something you want anymore" etc. I truly enjoyed his company and being around him, so I never saw him as just a nice body with a dick.

> mfw 5'11" 180 lbs

Are you into 5'1" ;)

I plan to be in one soon ;)

i have no response to that, you win

pls be in texas

I am. Dfw