He doesn't starve himself for 17 hours after he wakes up

>he doesn't starve himself for 17 hours after he wakes up
>he doesn't drink black coffee on an empty stomach to speed up his molecular structure, heightened senses a and to fantastically blunt hunger
>he doesn't work out two days a week and have a leg day for just lunges and pistol squats
>he doesn't sip on soda water and carry a mirror around to mire himself which helps in blunting hunger and building fantastic strength gains
>he doesn't break his fast with a big bowl of tasty fantastic pop chips to blunt hunger
>he still thinks you need to eat 200 grams of protein a day when literally fries have all the fantastic gains you need
>he doesn't even know what a green and black chocolate bar is
>he's not burning fat and building muscle in a defecit
>he eats more than 2,500 calories a day
>he doesn't make fantastic strength gains while drinking every weekend
>he doesn't have 3D delts from just doing the press

I think it's time for you to smarten up user and humble yourself

>Everyone should do what I do

Greg pls go

>speed up his molecular structure
Dumbest fucking thing I've read here

>People have never ever been able to achieve a better physique by not doing any of that shit
Stop shilling so hard

>He doesn't lift legs

hey greg, i illegally downloaded all your kinobody books

His channel went to shit after vg rekt him

i need "when i wake up if i feel liek a homo" pasta

chemistry major here, I almost fucking died

>increasing metabolism
>somehow not increasing molecular structure (formation)

what uni kek

looks like this meme didnt last very long

Some of those claims are clear indicators of anabolic steroid use. You sir are a /Fraud/

>building muscle while on a deficit on a natural body
>do you even biochemistry?

>doesn't have 3D delts from just doing the press

A molecular vibration occurs when atoms in a molecule are in periodic motion while the molecule as a whole has constant translational and rotational motion.

if everything is vibrational and our atoms hold us together, couldn't we assume that by raising our vibrations (using caffeine), we could speed up our molecular structure..

sounds like some Ben-10 meme

read the comment above yours

doesn't coffee on an empty stomach cause gastritis or ulcers?

anything can be overdone

>dringk coffee
>be dr. manhattan

this

but i am on a deficit, i do IF, i did build muscle and i lost fat.

I have a history of both ailments, am I more vulnerable to them?

curious about it and all. had a bout of gastritis or something like that when I drank cold water with an empty stomach.

>be me
>cut for 90 days
>lose total of 5lbs
>ask whether i made progress or not

i obviously lost bodyfat yet the weight didnt change much, hence i built muscle rtard

I'm cutting on IF and I've lost 5lbs in a week. You're doing something wrong.

Not that guy, but that progress is like 2 weeks for me user, get your shit together.

You don't build muscle nearly as quickly as you think. You'll be lucky to build 5lbs-10lbs of muscle in a year.

you're a fucking cuck if that's what you actually believe. Come back with real results if within 90 days that's your progress.

Isnt this just face and frame, though?

This is two months' progress for me when I started my cut in spring. We're only telling you this for your own good.

my diet was complete shit at the time. now, with a good diet, i loose about 4 pounds training 3x a week.

how often do you go to the gym?

3x

You're sucking it in. Keep kidding yourself kiddo, you'll go far

Are you just doing whatever or do you have a program that you follow?

Got to be samefag trolling. Not possible that 2 different idiots literally lose 5 pounds and think they are jacked.

A little bit yes, but that's also a 15lb difference on the scale, I actually lost~35 pounds that cut and am now bulking.

Who said anything about being jacked? I'm a skinny shit. Here's current body though from July until now

>speed up the molecular structure
Thia activates the almonds

Should have kept cutting if that's you sucking it in, enjoy your yo-yo progress.

Just dont drink coffee?

I did, got down to 184 at 6'2", lifts stopped going up, decided I'd bulk back to around 210 and then do a really slow cut

That is the first two months of progress, not my entire cuts' progress. I used to be 300lbs back in high school, so I know a thing or two about losing weight dude.

You need to reevaluate, why would you rush to 210 just to slow cut back down. There is no point in a slow cut until you get closer to 10% IMO. Your genetics will determine how you hold on to muscle, but I've never had a problem holding on until around the 10% range.

I'm not rushing to 210, I'm eating around 300cal above maintenance to 210. Slow bulk>slow cut, I lost weight a bit too quickly and it started fucking with my hormones and lipten levels so I decided to respect the process and take it slow. I got really skinny and hatred the way I felt. Didn't feel like a man.
Thank you kind sir.

>build muscle
>without eating

3rd grade biology already proves you wrong

reminder that kinobody is on a low dose of steroids

>2017-3 months
>Not having a molecular structure going 80 mph.

>starving yourself

Im working fulltime since a week and to still get my excercise kicks ive been going for 2-3 hour high intensity bike rides straight after work every day, which is about 1000kcal an hour. Then in the evening I couldnt eat enough to fill the deficit, repeat that every day for a week and now I have destroyed my body in a week flat. Feels bad man.

Deficit is literally cancer

Talk all the shit you want on his fake natty status and training.

His nutrition is 1000% on point and IF is legit

Autistically eating only chicken breast and broccoli is way worse than giving your body the nutrients it needs

If you think "normie food" is unhealthy, I guaruntee your nutrition is garbage

>b-but carbs and fats are the devil!!1!

The most kekable thing is when he says "if I load this exercise I just grow too much so I do this other variation sometimes to keep the growth at bay" is like he roids but he doesn't know.