Workout Form

What does Veeky Forums do when they see someone working out incorrectly? Not that they'll hurt something doing it that way, they're just doing the workout wrong and not working out the muscle fully. I like to just look around in between sets and I see this shit frequently, especially with curls and rowing on the erg. I just decide to let them do their thing cause I don't wanna be that guy who corrects everyone at the gym
>inb4 I don't focus on other men working out

Other urls found in this thread:

daveywaveyfitness.com/tips/is-form-or-weight-more-important
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't say a thing because it very rarely ends well and more likely will end with their ego getting super butthurt because gym goers are fragile.

>tfw see a dude curling like this
>tfw his arms are almost always bigget than mine

what if the correct form is a meme and a gains goblin?

I tried to help a girl once who had no idea what she was doing on tricep push downs. I could tell right away she was coked out and I freaked her out and embarrassed her. I immediately felt like a huge douche

never again

shit user, wow really made me think. WTF i hate correct form now
>eyeroll
daveywaveyfitness.com/tips/is-form-or-weight-more-important

If he were to drop the weight to curl with strict form I imagine he would still lift more than you

I wouldn't go advising someone clearly more experienced than me.

>What does Veeky Forums do when they see someone working out incorrectly?

Not a damn thing unless they ask for help.

His form probably breaks down at the end and he squeezes out a few more """reps""", better than not doing them tbhfam

Nothing

>uni gym
>people benching without touching chest
>half squatters
>quarter squatters
>swinging curlers

They're only fucking themselves over

women usually have shitty form on most things, doing dumb fucking workouts in the wrong places like using the sit-up's bench to do decline benchpress with a 15kg fixed rubber barbell, when there's an actual decline bench with a bar on it free to use.

I also see a lot of women doing deadlifts but with their back already fixed at the start of the lift, this will usually be done Inbetween the adjustable benches as there's a wall-mirror in front of it, as oppose to doing it in the designated deadlifting area about 10 feet away.

I'm relatively new to lifting, so I welcome the help as long as they're not being a dick about it. I'd want to be told if I was doing something that could take me to snap city, or fuck me up when I get to bigger weight.

Tbh, I welcome the help. I'd rather be knowledgeable and have perfect form than lift the most weight in the gym for now...

Don't do anything. All you form nazis are standing in the way of your own progress.
>I hit 5x5 squat at 135, but I had buttwink at the end, so I'm gonna deload and try again.
Seriously, let a little bad form go, and you'll get stronger.

>What does Veeky Forums do when they see someone working out incorrectly?
mind my own business

Depends.

If I see someone training a new lifter (not a PT but someone bringing their friend) and the new lifter has something off about their form I'll say something.

Otherwise I won't say anything unless the person is about to snap their shit up.

Ex: yesterday I watched someone dead lifting without bending their legs. Literally just arching their back, grabbing the bar, and then straightening their back out again to pick up, so I fixed their form.

See you again soon blog!
-user

Exactly. The less you teach the retarded ones, the faster you're gonna get rid of them. Shit efforts, shit results - and they're gone.

I don't even step in if they're gonna hurt themselves. Fuck 'em. If you give unwanted advice all you get is a snarky look and a snear. I could give a shit about their lives.

Well maybe she cant bench 20kg=bar so she doesnt want to occupy the decline bench

I just saw a guy deadlifting at the gym with a belt on. He was pulling the slack out of the bar but as he stood up he was still arching his back.
I didn't say anything.

I smile knowing that they will soon snap their shit up and it will be one less faggot doing shrugs in the squat rack

Saw a similar guy in my gym on Tuesday as well. Belt, bouncing 2pl8 deadlift, and jerking the weight off the ground zero upper back tightness. Dude has crazy rolled shoulders as well.
His dyel friend was with him and was pulling 40kg, and said he "was feeling it in his lower back", and his buddy said that was good.
>mfw

I once saw this cardio bunny take an barbell out of the free weight room to the middle of the machine room. She then proceeded with one stiff legged deadlifts ie. look-at-my-butts.