Rich Piana selling all his vehicles on EBAY. All an illusion how rich he is and over exaggerates his wealth

Rich Piana selling all his vehicles on EBAY. All an illusion how rich he is and over exaggerates his wealth.
m.ebay.com/sch/evolv3d_5/m.html?isRefine=true&_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_mwBanner=1

fake post the link or leave

Lol, you believe those prices?

literally posted the link in OP you dumb fucking faggot

audibly jej'd

ur mom tried to abort u u lil shyt

Kek click the link they're all 10-12 years old and not exactly mint condition

>Maserati QP at 20K

what the fuck? They're ugly, but they've got ferrari engines from 04/05, right when they became sort of reliable. I've driven one of those and those motors are fuckign dope.

Gotta confuse the buyers

They are always broke down and who knows what else is wrong with them. They probably are just shells with Kia engines. Plus they have those ugly decals all over them. He probably got them on the cheap from some salvage company.

Flat out dumbest poster I've seen in some time. Kys , have someone help you if you're having doubts or can't follow simple instructions on how to do it

>post the link

read OP's post, you shitgibbon

looks like we found our first shitposter

His cars are like his body.

Inflated and fake.

All show, no go

The prices seem legit.
Those cars are used as fuck, decals are shit.... probably have over 200.000 km ..

kek

>people still use ebay

Really?

Ofc hes selling old shit and getting new ones.

>implying that's not sara's share of cars and it's not sara selling them

>They probably are just shells with Kia engines

wash your mouth before talking shit about Kia, I have a Besta 92 and is unbelievable the abuse it still can take

peel off the decals, polish, wax and you're good.

>what are breaks, tires, engine, gear etc.

Come back the first time you owned such a car shithead.

I wouldn't buy any car from rich
shit will break down the minute u drive off

>breaks
Literally only takes 2 hours to change. One of the cheapest parts you probably wouldn't eve have to get.

>tires
Kinda expensive when the wheels are this big, but you should get a completely new set every 2-3 years anyways.

>engine
If you did regular oil changes and didn't rev the shit out of it when the oil was still cold, there should literally be nothing wrong with it.

>gear
Now you're just grasping at straws. Pretty sure all of them are automatics. You just need to change the fucking fluid in regular intervals given by the manufacturer. Knowing piano-man, he probably just brought it to a stealership and they did it for him.

You sound like a no-car fag who's never wrenched.

Ad says he's moving and to ask for Mark. Unless he's actually moving or has an assistant named Mike, the ads may be fake.

>This is what faggots with zero engineering knowledge think

You are pretty much retarded.

We are not talking about stock domestic cars. Open a book son.

Why do you think they continually sat in his driveway/street. He didn't maintain them and couldn't afford to do PM's let alone major repairs.