/plg/ - powerlifting general

plg gives poor squat advice to twinklex edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMs0GnYze34
youtube.com/watch?v=ggiyRLrH4AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong picture fuk

lith go on the discord

Should somebody who lifts the same as a small child really consider themselves in a position to mock others?

I'm in bed

use the phone app

isleys online we're having funn~~

I'm in bed

You take that back, sergey fedosienko is a talented and respected powerlifter

I meant you.

Whoosh

you didn't get it did you

How ironic.

hey that's my fce when Lith posts

Is it a smile because you're so happy to see me?

>weightlifters consider this a "good squat"

WAWTT familia? Pic related

Are powerlift 3s good? I don't know anything about shoe brands. Probably looking for the best shoe I can get under $100 just in case I don't like them.

Just got done with some snatch grip diddies.

75% 3x8@8.

Gonna start lowering the volume starting next week.

OOK OOOK OOOK

why did you vote against brexit?

Iirc they're functionally identical to the PL2.0s, but imo, they look like shit.

You gonna be doing a meet? Or you just gonna test maxes again?

They're probably fine. If they have the same heel size as the PL2s then note that they're a touch smaller than the Nikes or other Adidas (think the Powerlifts have a .5" heel and other WL shoes have .75")

Front squat, ramping sets of fahve
Bench 5x5
Rows, curls, dips

bretty gomfy

Testing maxes by the end of the year, or whenever I feel like it I guess. I'd do a meet right away if I wouldn't have to travel for hours on end.

U NEBER LERN MAN U NEBER LERN

btw i coached u to reach your bronze deadlift medal using vocaroo

never forget that

ohhhsshhh fucking rekt

>leaving Bluetooth on

stop waiting for a comp on your doorstep

Seems max comfy

When I took that screenshot I was listening to Pandora, if you look in the top left corner

YOU ARE A LITTLE TWINK

GTFO

I don't get it. In some pics, Isley looks handsome as fuck and I'd open my legs for him (no homo), but in others, he looks like he has downs.

Hmm, I probably want the standard heel height.

Any recommendations for under $100?

is this the thread to hang out in if you want to get good at bench press, squats, OHP and deadlifts?

yeah whatevs nerd

isley went from a fuck ugly nerdlet to an acceptable looking I guess adult, I imagine he looks a v e r a g e in real life, if a bit gangly.

Fuck. Off.

I'm not nearly interested enough in lifting to spend an entire day traveling for some shitty meet.

then get out the POWERLIFTING THREAD

tapering down pre comp?

Says the man that's never competed.

Absolutely not.

ive travelled hours to compete in memelifting though

Tapering starts today

By skipping training!

Nah, I like it here desu.

>Any recommendations for under $100?

Have a look for Adidas Power Perfect 2, I can pick those up for less than £100 here and they have a .75" heel.

how about if I want to get buff and strong

BB.com

This is for autists and tripfags

Any chads here? Boardshorts? I need advice.

A girl in my physics class keeps staring at my triceps and glutes. Every day.
W-What do I say? H-Hi?

Islee pls

Actually amazing form. Wow.

don't say anything, it's probably nothing.

Trip on girl from my physics class h

You probably smell bad

If you see her after class one day, ask what they thought of the test or assignment or whatever you just did in class, ask what other classes she's taking, more questions about her, etc. She'll become comfortable with you by talking about herself. If she's interested she's going to laugh at what you say a lot so try to read the tone of conversation. Dead end answers are a bad sign though so don't force it

I actually know her from when we were young children but haven't spoken to her since really, does that give me any leverage?

How did you meet your gf?

That means her staring at you is her figuring out if she remembers you from something.

you have been doing TM for quite a while now, what are your lifts? how have you avoided getting banned for avatarfagging? why are you posting that girl when that are many others that are prettier that are still the same style?

But she stares specifically at my triceps

DELETE THIS

How can you tell it's at your triceps, and not just where your arms are in general?

Those looks pretty solid. I can get them for $120 which is fine. I just need to decide if I should get 11 or 11.5..

This doesn't give you much leverage if any. Just do this And see how it goes.
The best way to meet girls is to be in a similar situation or experiencing the same thing (i.e. taking a class) This lets you easily start a conversation and have something to connect over.

>falling for the roastie trap

I don't train biceps so it can't be them

My Wilks is sub 300 and I want to kill myself. How do fix either of these two problems?

Hey me 2. Patience is the key. Train for your goals, stop messing around, quick progression doesn't exist, but slow progression isn't the answer. Progress appropriate to your level.

I unironically like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=SMs0GnYze34

help guys

hey benching with a thick bar is cancer right and it's not just me?

Want takeaway
What should I get? And what from there?

I just fucking hate conventional deadlift pullers. It looks fucking shit. Your form is shit, your back a angle is fuming shit, I can only think of 2 people who have a nice conventional deadlift and they are both full of steroids.

Semi sumo is the most perfect, beautiful and safest deadlift you can do. Fuck those sumo pullers whose feet are at plates.
Your hands should be dragged up your thighs

Hinging is a art, bending over and picking it up is gross

>post yfw when you realize Trump is going to win

Trip on panzer

is there such thing as a lower body routine I can do while I am injured that doesn't have squats or deads? My rotatory cuff is what is injured so I can't do those but something is better than nothing

In for supermang's best heel in /plg/
What up brehs?

>been to 3 meets, going to be 4 soon
>all held in the same place
>its 10 minutes from my house

maximum fucking comfy

I hurt myself a while ago and limped on my leg for a few months. Now my foot has healed but my leg on that side is noticeably weaker than the other side. What can I do to strengthen this side and get back to normal?

Help
>get better at squatting and dlif
>hit peak
>deload
>lower back and obliques sore af
>today squat dlift at 70% squat ok, can not deadlift 135 feels heavy
Is this normal? It also feels sore when i pick up things but it is not a constant pain nor sharp
Mexibro

youtube.com/watch?v=ggiyRLrH4AA

>I just need to decide if I should get 11 or 11.5..

FWIW I didn't size up or down with mine. If in doubt, go up half a size at most.

Brace better. Lower back soreness = bad

When should you start wearing a belt?

2pl8 squat
3pl8 deadlift
4pl8 bench

on work sets

when you want to start taking your training serious

Whenever you feel like it.

Ty, when should i worry about a pain?

Squats

Never. It's gonna happen, just do something about it.
Do some planks, side bridges and curl ups with a braced core and elbows up.

In terms of your training career? ASAP. When to put it on during a session? I like to put it on for my final warm up.

Anybody got tennis elbow from over exerting when lifting? Wikipedia says it takes 6 months to a year to heal on its own. What the fuck man it's just an inflammation why so long?

Ty, your advice is greatly apreciated

>tfw you will NEVER train with ipf autismo isley who will teach you the ways of the nattys
>tfw you will NEVER train with oreo where he will give you free drugaroos

A stronger core will take load off your lower back and hamstrings and relieve muscle toughness. Don't forget to train core, it's never "strong enough".

>free
what do you think this is?
a fairytale?

What's the point in posts like this? You thirsty faggots are fucking pathetic. Go to /soc/if you want to be a flaming homo and hit on other homos.

What's the point in posts like this? You thirsty faggots are fucking pathetic. Go to /soc/if you want to be a flaming homo and hit on other homos.

By far the worst part of being on a hard cut is ALWAYS being sore. I can't recover fast enough, this blows.

the worst part is squat decreasing

to trigger you

nothing, I'm sick af and got called into work

96kg today

send help

ok :( I guess ill just do leg press, ham curls, calf raises, and cry

So far idktf, but my knees and quads ache eternally.

Pls save me, glucosamine and fish oils.

S S B
S
B

Hope you feel better mang