Hey Veeky Forums, would you say it's possible to look fit, not exactly huge or very muscular, on home exercises alone...

Hey Veeky Forums, would you say it's possible to look fit, not exactly huge or very muscular, on home exercises alone? For example, this image is my body goal: can any average person achieve this look without going to the gym?

I'm just shy as hell so I have a hard time going to the gym (it's a small town and the gym is also a small place with machines and weights and stuff) and I tried going a couple times but I feel awkward as fuck and I don't even really know what I'm doing. So I was wondering if home training could also be an option since I don't want to get a lot of mass, just gain some muscle and get in shape.

Anyway, gym or no gym, what kind of exercises would you recommend? The Strating Strenght thing on the sticky?

If this thread is stupid just ignore it, I guess. I simply figured I'd lose nothing by asking, if I get no answers that'll be an answer in itself.

>can any average person achieve this look without going to the gym?

Hahahaha absolutely no. Unless you have a homegym.

You need to go to gym for 3 years and use roids to get close to a body like this

not really,but doing something is better than doing nothing

3 years natty sounds right, but roiding for THIS?

Just don't be a faggot and go to the gym.You'll feel ankward on the first days but it will get better.

If you could, do you think anyone would pay a gym membership?

you must have shit genetics to think this body takes 3 years

I'd like to think that's how I'd look if I cut, but it's hard to say because I'm 6'5"

nahhh man

Try bodyweight workout

want a chocolate fat boy?

Jesus christ, start that cut already, you fat fuck

Yeah actually. Just find something to do lots of heavy curls with and you're good.

cut cut cut cut

>dem perfect chest hair genetics

unfair

yes i do

>chest hair
>good genes

if you are an ape maybe

>t. low test numale

A bit of chest hair like in that image looks damn good.

TIMBERSAW xD

the way he shaved his treasure trail triggers my autism so much

Dont listen to these fucks your not muscular enough to cut. If you lose the body fat you have you will end up 6'5 skeleton mode. Keep lifting hard for another year then look again you bf% doesnt look too high.

Now that you mentioned it I can't help but see how it's misaligned at the bottom.

Still looks overall nice.

>Needs weights to look good

You're a superficial little bitch arent ya?

Anyway op yeah thats doable. Dont fall for the 100 push ups meme and actually use progressive over load by advancing the progressions of an exercise.

>Pull ups->L sit pull ups-> weighted pull ups->one arm negatives->one arm pull ups.

For example.

Just get some dumbells and find some where to do pull ups you can use dumbells for probably every body part
I went from barely being able to do a pull up to doing 40 pound weighted pulls ups and 55 pound wieghted chin for 5 reps
I am pretty fit considering i dont use a gym and workout at home using the weights i have getting prison creative workouts

>These are the kids judging you