Gym Stories

Post your gym stories here, funny sad or interesting

> train in a hole in a wall gym, it's obviously been leaking money for ages but is still here after 30 years somehow

> Owner is a former amateur boxer with a bunch of KOs, massive guy and has massive dobbermans in the reception

> he finally sells the gym to some guy, he starts to clean the place up and buys new bars plates etc

> all looking good for 3 months

> Old Owner comes in today and throws the new guy out, it turns out the guy is out of money and hasn't paid rent (1k/month) or any installments (the gym was sold to him on like 10 installments or something)

> old owner closes gym early and gives everyone a free protein shake saying it will re-open next week

This isn't funny, sad, nor interesting.

How is this shit even remotely funny ?

Atleast you tried mate..

I feel bad, for your pathetic excuse at a thread...

kill yourself

yall dont know a good story when you see one

This is the kind of story that comes about when people have nothing interesting in their lives to talk about but desperately want to talk to others. Feel sad for op desu

I am well acquainted with that feel

???????

I enjoyed this story

How far is your head up your ass, OP?

>doing squats
>finish up and move the bar behind the squat rack to do stiff leg deads
>no one is in the gym and there is another squat rack anyways so don't think anything of it
>new girl I've never seen before working out
>I took a box for box jumps to sit on right behind the squat rack and bar to rest
>she comes over and asks if I'm using the squat rack, say no
>..look over and the other squat rack is empty..don't know why she didn't use that one
>starts working out
>I alternate with her so she isn't weirded out that I'm right behind her with my face eye level with her ass basically when I'm about to lift off
>setting up when I notice her setting up as well...well fuck I'm not stopping and looking like a sperge so just continue
>about to lift off, look up and she's squatting in my face, look in mirror and she's staring right at me
>I literally deadlift while staring at her through the mirror
>we both finish, she turns around then kinda jokingly asks if she's bothering me.

damn hoe is thirsty as fuck

>not replying with: ''you are bothering him'' and start pelvic thrustin' towards her

baka

p-part two senpai

hahaha I know r-right?

>doing squats
>see cute sorta thicc but still nice body grill
>catch her staring at me through the mirror at least five times
>I smile
>she smiles back
>didn't try talking to her
>went home and watched anime for five hours before going to bed

2D>3D

>spend an hour in gym
>crushing squats, murdering deadlifts
>Middle aged dyel guy comes in
>stretches on the benches
>lowers bar and stretches on the smith machine
>piles some pl8s on top of each other and stretches
>goes to the yoga area, stretches out on the floor
>stretches up against some machines
>after 40 mins he leaves

??? ???

>see a guy wearing some shirt that says "Mind Muscle Together Healthy Body"
>lol k
>he sets up for diddlies
>banana back deadlifts 255lbs for 5
>each rep getting worse and worse
>in between every set he grimaces while doing hip circles

why the fuck do all body builders turns into googles for shows?

Y'all niggas don't even know ghettolifts till you've been to lifetime mississauga

It makes me smile to think of all the pain and suffering he's setting himself up for by egoliftjng

905?