Shoes again

What shoes do you wear for lifting?

I've been wearing some very flimsy slip-ons and I feel like they're starting to annoy me in my squat. Are all-star the best shoe for squat/deadlift? I don't want to spend $40+ and I hate having a raised heel.

Converse with thick ankle support

The ones from German military (Bundeswehr), they're produced by adidas and have a perfectly Flat sole, and you can keep them when you leave military
Pic related

Honestly, no shoes. As long as you don't walk around the gym with no shoes, I don't think anyone cares. Also, you'll look back at this as a troll if you drop the weight on your feet

>tfw gym have a no no-shoes policy

It doesn't really matter. Lifting is lifting. I've had them all. Crossfit, Hokas, blah blah. It's all meaningless. It won't help for jack. It's all a gimmick. Who here can say it's made a difference?

I wear skin shoes. They're just my feet. They work just fine.

Try heavy deads or squats in some cushioned shoes and see how that treats you.

wo kaufst du die?

Zu kaufen gibts die bei Ebay oder diversen Bundeswehr shops, ich hab sie nach meinem freiwilligen Wehrdienst behalten dürfen

Barefoot or chucks for deadlifting
Running shoes for running
Lifting shoes (I use Powerlift 2s) for everything else

This is the correct answer

So Sambas?

i use pf flyers for dl and adidas powerlift 2's for everything else

>Not wrestling shoes for everything
>mfw this fag doesn't even sprawl

Does it really make a big difference whether you squat/deadlift barefoot instead of in some sneakers?
I've been lifting for only like 6 months but I've always done everything in sneakers, haven't really thought that they could be bad. I only squat like 175 lbs and dl 250...

Vibram KSO EVO's.

ach, Scheisse... Ich wohne in Dubai, und leider gibt is hier keine zum Verkauf; aber danke...

stabilizers brah

I OHP'd in lifting shoes for a long time but recently I've tried chucks and it feels bretty good. Might leave lifting shoes to squats and bench

>dubai
kanake

I squat and press with air max 90s

deadlift barefoot

should I invest in chucks? are chucks better for squatting than air maxes?

>barefoot
thats how you get a skin disease on that dirt spit sweat and piss covered floor full of hazards

Anyone ever try surf shoes (pic related)? They're cheap as fuck and have good traction, but never seen anyone in them.

i'm still wearing socks though

>piss covered

what the fuck?

Squat? Adidas power perfect 2
Upper body? Whatever I feel like, usually some beat up indoor football shoes
DL? DL slippers by titan, got told off for violating the no no shoes policy