Roiding for this

>roiding for this

Still bigger than you.

He's like 50.

And literally held together by hip implants.

Ron could get that big if he wanted to return to Mr. Olympia, but why would he? It's dangerous for his health and he has nothing to prove.

He got what he wanted and threw his life away to do it.

Bodybuilding is not a healthy sport. Not at all. It's a circus/masturbation material/lure for people with body image and self esteem issues.

It's stopped being about being a better version of yourself and started being about showing off the results of "nutrition and supplements and gym lifestyle".

>roiding for this

>Ron could get that big if he wanted to return to Mr. Olympia
Yeah, and get his legs amputated.

I hope he donates his body to science when he dies. Must be quite an interesting specimen for endocrinologists and medical researchers.

he has been immortalised. you, however, will always be user forever

That's no excuse

And so will you. No need to get so triggered with someone who is attacking a drug abuser.

>Grew up thinking i could be big and strong by drinking lots of milk because of this faggot
>Find out he roided and got kicked out of the mlb by like age 12

My whole life of trying to get strong has been misinformation until like 1 year ago

>And so will you
actually, no. i will be remembered
>drug abuser
so what? you do realise that every person who competes is on an even playing field? doesn't matter if he roided. he was still the best because of his work ethic, drive and genetics

Well, it wouldn't be that much worse than levrone's legs thats's for sure.

He just has to do isolation shit without pressuring his legs or spine and he can get fuckhuge arms again.

probably good shoulders and chests with the proper babyweight exercises.

And chicken legs.
Woooooooo!

MIRIN' VEHICLE

>implying ronnie's gonna prance around in his underwear

Steroids and muscle memory means he can literally not train legs and itll be way bigger than yours anyway.

>means he can literally not train legs and itll be way bigger than yours anyway
Wew, and here I was worrying if he would have better hip joints than me.
Thanks for the heads up, lad!

>implying his titanium bone and joint replacements aren't way better than yours

look at this dyel fleshie, you've already been left behind

>replacements
If you need those, you don't deserve to leave humanity behind at all.

He threw his life away? Pls.
He LIVED his life doing what he loved and he still lifts because it's what he loves. After he got his surgery people asked if he would have changed something and he said if he could go back, he would have squated the 800 lbs for 2 reps instead of 1.

They obviously arent. Otherwise he would be trying to compete a few years more. Also, his spine is literally shattered and he must be in pain almost all the time.

The guy loves bodybuilding and is basically the only thing that gave meaning to his life. Do you think he would not be competing if he could?

btw You are an idiot who just wants to namecall people because it hurts you that they are criticizing your idol.

Underrated lek