Daily Reminder

Gary Johnson is the official Presidential Candidate of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was going to disagree because he's an insecure faggot who's way out of his league, but that does sound like us.

Veeky Forums doesn't do interesting things though

you want /out/

His policies on defending our NATO Allies is specifically un/fit/.

>Guy that spent thousands of dollars on the HERE COMES DAT GARY JOHNSON pic

Bullshit. Trump is.

You can deny it all you want, but he had godly test levels and it's proven. He also has an SS + GOMAD body and he's not a manlet.

The guy that wants to abolish public schools? Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

>what is alepo

He's a handlet

>If you were elected, what would you do about Aleppo?
>about...?
>Aleppo.

Im not defending Gary Johnson here, but what kind of a question is that even? Why not ask "what would you do about Syria", its not like you can just "do something" about this one selected city thats not even the capital.

He also wants to privatize public toilets.

Aleppo is (now it's probably just was) the biggest city in the Middle East for centuries you fucking pleb

So what? Does it mean that you can just cut it out of the incredibly complex syrian conflict and "do something with it"?

They fucked up, should've nominated McAfee

>summitting Killmajaro requires you to be Veeky Forums

Fuck yeah it does, it's hidden in the name.

It will Kill a Man unless he has a Jar o' protein

Kilimanjaro is 5 kilometers top-to-bottom, the same as Mt. Everest.

According to Veeky Forums's standards you're fit if you're a severely overweight roid-monkey but you're NOT fit if you climb one of the world's tallest mountains.
Lmao

sorry, but being pro big government trade agreements and open borders isn't Veeky Forums.

I'm a Libertarian, and even I can't get behind this guy. Supports BLM, supports increased immigration... And his VP is anti-gun.

difficulty wise it's not even comparable you fucknuts.

So I guess the criterion for being Veeky Forums is climbing the Everest or a mountain of similar difficulty?

>captch: select all images with mountains

>supporting gun control
>supporting globalism
>supporting political correctness/control of free speech
>libertarian
One of these things is not like the others. Johnson is just a democrat yelling "legalize weed! I'm third party!" to pander to young adults who want to pretend they are different and revolutionary. Voting age should be 30. I wouldn't get to vote yet but young people are just too retarded.

>I'm Libertarian
That's probably why, because half of his policies are not.

He is ex-republican, endorsed by many republicans, running as libertarian. How do you get a democrat out of that?

>Johnson
+not a sad cunt
-doesn't get mires and bitches

>Trump
+gets mires and bitches
-is a sad cunt

>Hillary
-decrepid old cunt
-not even her own Husband could stand being with her

Tough choice between Trump and Johnson desu, if only Rand or Ron were running.

Trump is /pol/'s candidate. Johnson is more fit than him in every way.

Everyone who has at least tried to understand the syria situation must have heard about aleppo. Its like talking about ww2 in 1940s and somebody asks you what are we goin to do about berlin and you say what is berlin? OHH you mean what are we going to do about germany oh yeah right! And youre in fucking politics.

Shameful

>must have heard about aleppo

I'm sure he's heard of it. Doesn't mean he should have to remember it every specific instance some faggot interviewer brings it up in an offhand way with no context provided.

Do you really think being president is like some fucking memory trivia game where you turn over tiles with pictures of ducks and horses on them!? If so i could see you caring about this.

this is an inaccurate post

he supports TPP

that's a big no no

Ben Shapiro
Milo as VP

>gary "meme" Johnson
HAHA DUDE

hahahaha DUDUDUEE

Wrong. He said he supports the free trade ideals in it but it's full of crony capitalism. This is like the people that say he supports BLM when he literally never said that

Did you not understand that user's analogy? A person forgetting what Berlin is in the 1940s wasn't bad at trivia; they weren't paying the slightest attention to current events. Between its size, the siege, the number of faction involved, and the geopolitical game between the USA and Russia being played there Aleppo is probably the most important city in the Syrian conflict.

If you don't know about the various attempts to get aid to the people trapped there (which is a separate issue from the broader Syrian conflict) you haven't been paying attention to the negotiations between the USA and Russia specifically, and that's a perfectly valid thing to expect a candidate for the presidency to keep abreast of.

Geopolitical strategy isn't a memory game.