FPH / FPS

Fat hate / fat people hate / fat people stories

you know the drill

I always love this one.

Fat girl head is a little real. Not worth it this desu.

I still refuse to believe that this is real

This makes me wanna throw up every time I read it

...and now I can't finish my tuna. Th-thanks user.

that's not a fat woman, that's an obese woman.

>fat ethiopian
There's something I never thought I'd see

>3XL
>small fats

Don't worry. If you use a circus tent as a dress, you're only "small fat"

what gets me about this pic isn't that it's disgusting, it's that if you were actually going to add sugar to spaghetti you would add maybe a teaspoon or tablespoon, but that must be fucking half a cup or more for just a few servings.

That's probably a weeks-worth of sugar if not more

>fat girls are comfortable with their bodies
That's why they cry when the lights are on and they're naked?
>men love a fat pussy
No

>small fats
>large fats
>death fats

This century is getting funnier and funnier every year.

semi related

>burgercock likes this

>burgercock likes this
EVERY FUCKING TIME

I kinda agree with them to be fair. She isn't plus sized.

>not a single step was taken

>one step at a time
>takes 0 steps

>One step at a time

The only time you would ever add sugar to spaghametti is when you fuck up your acid balance

I can't imagine that there's enough liquid in there to even dissolve the sugar. The texture has to be awful. Sandy fucking noodles with meat chunks.

she doesn't want to overtrain

Oh hey that's me lol

I HATE THAT PIG FACED WHALE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Merica

i knew hes fat and all but how sick is it that a fat cunt made it to the olympics (not counting weightlifters)

That last one is a good depiction of cave explorer

His father works with the committee or some shit. He got there by money, but skill.

How is that plus sized?

1 teaspoon of sugar per liter of tomato sauce, that"s all it takes

Cosmo magazine team can send themselves into the cosmos. fucking idiots

Dat poor people Sand on the right

>reasons why you should have sex with fat woman
so it will get really easy to be a hero afterwards?

You were so close, how did you fuck that up?

Bitch chubby mane so she plus size

wait what color is she even?
looks pretty white to me

>A real hero
>A real human bean

Doesn't seem chubby to me. Certainly not plus-size by modern standards, which is closer to obese

Did you just assume someone's race by their appearance?

*triggered*

>4000 calorie to maintain
I wonder what she eats to bulk

> Doesn't seem chubby to me

This is why bitches are getting fat

This is pathetic.

I bet she wouldn't fuck a fat guy though.

The downtrodden flag-hat, khaki shorts, goateed husband is the epitome of American mediocrity. This comic is so on point.

>burgercock likes this
my sides have left orbit

wow

Anyone have the pic comparing the reactions between a pic of an athletic couple and one of a fat woman? On the healthy couple's picture, all the comments are negative, whereas the fatty's picture is filled with comments about bravery and shit. Used to be a really popular pic, but can't find it anymore.

Flat round face + slanted eyes = AZN

Plus sized originally meant, simply, larger than the average woman, be that taller or of a larger frame, not specifically fat. Besides that bitch is out of shape and pudgy as hell, needs to hit a fucking gym.

First time I'm both disgusted AND impressed by such a thing.

>small fats

Everytime.

please tell me one of them shatters their polycarbonate chair

I like this picture

The ass was fat.

>Lego is hard for fat children to play with
Is it? I never thought of the struggles of fatfingered little fucks trying to make a castle.

>4k calories/day for maintenance
kek

>all this salt
Glorious.

to be honest calling that "plus size" is pretty fucking dumb

>tall and pudgy
Seems plus size to me

Obligatory inspo post.

Fatties have occasional moments of ingenuity when their brains are being smothered by their own fat.

To be fair to them, the girl in the chair is there for the fatties who are so fat that they can't even stand but still want to exercise.

No, don't think so.

MY GUNNY WQS A PLANTKIN?

Hearty kek

what an inspiration

Hope this bitch never sees me on my lawnmower.

This is something I can't tell if it's a parody or real.

Although this gif is funny, both for the girl on the chair and for their "STRONG" shirts...

I actually have trouble hating fatties who are exercising. They're still pretty disgusting to me, but if you put:
A) a fatty who is exercising and trying to get healthy
next to
B) a fatty who's blogging about how she's healthy and everyone should accept that she's beautiful and we never need to improve at anything so let's grab another donut

I'm only going to hate one of them.

How do basic business skills?

>I can't tell if it's a parody or real.
When future historians look back, this will be their title for the current era.

Wasn't there something like this in UK? People demonstrating against a company because it had higher prices for larger sizes?

>implying that this tortoisekin won't be our future

They'd probably be madder still if there were prices posted.

I do recall hearing about something like that. I wish retards would at least take some basic economics courses.

I hate the "model type" being forced unto braindead sixteen years old about as much as the self-indulging fatasses.

Fashion skellies is as stupid as HAES

>more material
>therefore higher price
>that's sizist

I need a moment

I can't hate this post entirely because I know a lot of people who had shitty acne that ruined their faces, but at least a portion of that could be attributed to their diets.

Have you ever gone to effay and posted a fit dude in one of their goal body/aesthetic threads? They lose their shit, it's great.

Economics is sizeist/racist/homophobic/etc.

>The media these days

You mean unlike in the past where gluttons were pushed as being attractive?

The fuck?

I love how they turn basic facts into a personal attack. This picture isn't pitting any food against any other, it's simply showing the number of calories vs size in a serving. Amazing.

At first sight I thought a heart is a cleavage and almost screamed.

>The epitome of what fat chicks ought not to do

Where is she getting that from? Is there some kind of notice-board up somewhere declaring what fat women can and can not do, who is telling her she can't eat fast food at 1am in her pj's?

I'd like to point out aswell that the entire story is about her overcoming the need to 'hide' that she's fat, that wasn't a problem love, I can fucking see your fat already, not eating fast food at 1am in your minions onesie isn't the deal breaker, it's the 250lbs of actual lard hanging off your skeleton.

>conclusion

I think the only people saying what fat girls can and cannot do are other fat girls, and by breaking down the barriers that other fat girls have created, they are fooling themselves and each other that they are smashing some kind of invisible wall between their victim hood and the rest of society that apparently has it super easy.

The only thing they're breaking is the scales.

kekd and rekt

Enjoy bankruptcy.

>guy is always, ALWAYS, thin and muscular

This annoys me greatly.

She is fat mah nigga