How can I discipline myself if i struggle with depression?

How can I discipline myself if i struggle with depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

keepmeout.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man up

If only it was that easy

Its no diffrent than if you didnt have depression
Discipline doesnt require you to be in a certain mood or have a certain level of energy
Discipline means you do what you need no matter what

Spoken like a true wimp. You are a loser.

I know that's why I want to get Veeky Forums

>become alpha
>get gf

lol

>tfw jim profit doesn't work anymore
REMEMBER, YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

You don't

>leave Veeky Forums

reeeeeeeeeeee

bye

Honestly you've got it backwards OP.

I was depressed because I lacked discipline. I was a good student and was doing well in life overall but had no focus and no direction. Getting disciplined and getting focused was the best thing I've ever done to cure my anxiety and existential malaise. Find some goals and start working towards them. Getting big and strong is a goal that many on Veeky Forums have chosen and it's as good as any for this purpose. Have you ever wondered why so many people are depressed these days? People don't have any goals, they feel like they have no future, that nothing they do matters. We lack a driving purpose, we have no societal ambitions, and we even lack a common identity as a people.

Above all else physical health and mental health are linked. We did not evolve to be sedentary sacks of fat and the physiology and long-term bodily changes that come with being fat and shitty are really unhealthy for your mind as well as your body.

FORCE yourself to get up and do something. Force yourself to become better than the average person. Pull yourself up out of this toxic society. It's the only way.

Take the iron pill brother. Pray at the temple of Brodin. Wisdom comes from sweat and callouses.

Whats wrong with Veeky Forums you fucking faggot?

It's easier said then done for some people. I'm approaching 30 so alot of the social opportunity like party and shit I wont be able to do anymore, but I never got invited to these anyway.

It's a guide from /r9k/

>checking Jim Profit

lol nada
OP confirmed for a fag as usual

>that name, had to be done
Fucking kek

>look in your local newspaper for available jobs
>job wanted signs around town
>explaining jobs are usually nine to five

what the actual fuck? who uses newspapers for jobs? who reads newspapers? what is this 1970"?
why does someone need explaining that normal jobs are 9to5?

Kek

Jim Profit

test

test test

Depression is a fucking brain disease, you can't just will yourself into not having it.

Just post CP if you want to get permabanned

and get a free trip in an FBI van

let me go

Sweet Release

That's a meme user

Jim Profit

Please just let me go!

oh c'mon where's the ban

does this actually work?

And what if I only lurk? How is being banned gonna help?

This man speaks the truth

If I might add something, and this may or may not apply to you, I've found that many people have varying degrees of being "proud" of their shitty mental health. Like how you see people shitpost about their depressive feelings and brush it off with a "lel" or ":^)". Like people are self indulgent in their flaunting how "broken" they are. Sometimes it's those shitty vapid Facebook statuses you see. If you're like me, you posted in a private blog or something like that. Which is okay, to an extent obviously. But there exists a line between talking about your feelings constructively, and being THAT person--the "haha i'm so depressed" person. Hopefully you catch my drift.

It's something I've noticed that not only exists in Tumblr-culture, but here as well. Again nothing wrong with occasional shitposting and making humorous light of a shitty situation. But you have to be self-aware about it and have the ability to know when you're just being self-indulgent.

There's only so much thinking and planning about what to do about your mental health. Eventually you just have to do something.

Never saying maybe worked for me. Admit you're never going to do something to take the pressure off. When you then tell yourself you are doing it, it just gets done.

/thread

Is there any easy way to get banned that doesn't involve cheese pizza? I need to get out of this shit hole

NORMIEHOOD HERE I FUCKING COME

I wonder if "hands free fapping"-posting is still autoban...

hands free fapping

BAN ME PLEASE

I want to get out of this place

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

[email protected]

I'm gonna try to make a new thread with this image on /v/, apparently 2w autoban

Mods plz

Juat didi

/thread
Good post

When Jim Profit doesn't work

keepmeout.com/en/

i dont believe it

Fuck, this hit me hard. Thank you user

I'm gonna go out in a public setting and talk to girls. Wish me luck.

rollin'

JIM PROFIT

Hands free fapping

WAKE ME UP

Worthless mods

>Look into purchasing some 'Fish Oil'.

rip sides

how am i gonna lift without obliques

It's a meme bro

If youre really depressed than im afraid youre out of luck. if you are just 'depressed' howere(not a laughing matter it will fuck your life up) then you can get out.

Recently i thought about the things you need to do to keep your pet happy. You need to give it the right environment. Proper food, a clean house, others to play with, social contacts. Do you have all of those things? If youre mising one or more of those things than that might be the reason for you feeling shitty. Live like a human should

I had this problem in the past, dated a shitty girl for 4 years, found out she'd been cheating on me and I dumped her ass, started working out and working and pretty much nothing else for 6-ish months, a year later I'm in the Army, getting married and feeling better than ever. Never not had depression, just hated myself enough to change I guess

>army
So you're still getting cheated on, I see

plz

work?

Checking Jim Profit