Mode

Am I skinny fat , glorious bastard, skelly, hamabre, turtle neck, or God mode? Veeky Forums.

you're muscular fat, not even fat, just cut for 2 months and then maintain that

Probably this. If your trying to gain strength you are where you want to be.

>he fell for the arm isolation meme
Nice delt:arm ratio, bud

No but seriously where are your delts?

Someone stole your delts.

Oh yeah you think your ducking hard?
Well I got a question for you, what are those!?!?!

not really, if he wants to keep bulking and gaining strength he would pretty quickly get into inconvenient levels of bodyfat

he could cut like 15lbs real quick and then bulk again

>this..

That entirely depends on hos calories in and out. You dont quickly get super fat bulking on 500 calorie surplus.

How to target delts without compound lifts ?

Kys.
I have an untreated hernia and I still press

Lateral raises, rear delt flies

you gain a pound a week, some of it will be fat

he's already soft, he needs to cut

>THIS

Narrow chest but overall not bad for somebody bulking

Cutting now is how you stay small forever. There is a reason people on Veeky Forums are impressed by 2p8 bench and 3pl8 squat. You need to accept your going to be fat for the time you need to build muscle. Its a fucming marathon getting big not a sprint. If you just want to be otter mode semi lift look sure cut and lift some hoping it comes out ok. But if you actually want some mass you going to need to smack on 20 to 30 pnds and stay there until you can hold the muscle then cut from there at a slow pace.

Keenobawdy's delts look insane in this pic

>ywn have a delt:arm ratio that good

>not doing an occasional mini cut to keep your bulk in check, preserving long term progress and keeping you from ever being a total fat shit
>ever doing a long cut

>narrow chest
You think to your hard faggot like fucking drop you like a sack of potatoes bick

You can level off your calories to maintain the same size once you have bulked and feel yourself getting more fat then muscle. Your diet should change and evolve with how you look. Dont be retarded. There is no need for "mini" cuts if you monitor your diet correctly.

Are you a dietitian?

>not being comfortable by being builtfat

enjoy your no gains, you should have stayed doing calisthenics son if you want those lilly abs

Of course. Everyone here is don't you know,

>no gains
>lille abs
>your mother
>kys.

Oh really me too what a fucking coincidence!

>lifting for girls

>while you could have just got the ottermode in 3 months with calisthenics and tight shirts

lmaooo

>lift for girls
>be a faggot
Pick one

>tfw I'm in the same situation. Pic looks pretty similar to me in mirror.
>still not sure if I should bulk or cut
>just eating whatever I want at this point while lifting with no real plan.

5'8'', 157 pounds.

OP, is this you?

Yes ignoring actual fact by attempting to discredit the person you're debating is how to win.

Hit a nerve. It ok

Meh, they're too blocky

Mini cut or recomp, whatever. You're getting the same effect with slightly different strategies. That is, avoiding being a fat fuck while never having to take yourself out of a caloric surplus for too long.

Changing your diet based on your results is exactly what I was advocating, as opposed to "just eat more, be okay with gaining huge amounts of fat, you're not strong enough, only bulk until you're an advanced lifter"

Yes....
I also have autism....

Simple yes or no question bro.........

OK now it makes sense thanks for clarification. ...... . . ...

Oh yeah bick let's see you talking Smoot after I fucking drop you like a sack of potatoes bruh.. .... . ... ... .

If i said yes why would you believe an anonymous Internet poster.... jesus christ you must be Canadian.

So what if I am Canadian bro.....???
You got a problem , think your hard???
So why would I believe anything you say you turtle neck sausage eating martini drinking bickmade ass says bro... huh bro huh