Hi Veeky Forums. I'm an 18 guy living at home at the moment and I need a routine to get shredded within a month...

Hi Veeky Forums. I'm an 18 guy living at home at the moment and I need a routine to get shredded within a month. I recently got expelled from my last school because of drug abuse and I would really like to turn my life around. I'm currently pretty skinny, just under 6ft. I need a routine that I can do daily, without equipment and a sure-thing. Any links or tips would be very much appreciated.

Pic Unrelated

>shredded within a month
>without equipment
>pretty skinny
how skinny exactly are you?

You want a pic?

Well, how much do you weight is what I meant. But if you want then go ahead.

You can lose the name now faggot.

jesus christ man,shave that shit

I know i'm hairy btw, also I weigh just over 60kgs

Bulk up.

if you can't afford a gym membership,slow tempo push-ups,rows,pull-ups and dips will give you a nice phisique,and if you do these check your form

physique

Is this really the only eligible comment I get? I thought /b/ was bad but holy fuck. Come on guys.

oh sorry,forgot bodyweight exercises don't build muscles

I mean you don't really have any muscles, I don't see why eating well and doing pull/push ups chins and the like wouldn't make you look more toned.

Well it's hard to comment on anything other than doing cardio, or bulking up. I don't know maybe do circuit training?

because he's an idiot,OP if you are reading this check out calisthenic movements on youtube.

I would check out Barstarzz on youtube, they have a ton of bodyweight and prison workouts you could do either at home or at a park. I don't know how shredded you'll get at skelly mode in a month, but its worth a shot if you're committed.

shave and look up some bodyweight stuff on youtube

gr8 b8 m8

Thanks fellas. Will definitely check it out.

Read the fucking sticky. No human gets shredded in a month starting from nothing, under any circumstances, even with roids. You can get healthier and slowly build with bodyweight calisthenics and a good diet but you sound like a petulant child, so I doubt you have the willpower for that.
Maybe next time you come somewhere asking for advice you should avoid demanding magical, unrealistic results while insulting the people you want to help you.

You're retarded. I came here looking for advice. Not fucking magic you inbred fucknugget.

fuck off you hairy faggot, without equipment you can't do shit except calisthenics, and those are too hard for a drug using loser like you, they require discipline and patience, you can't get shredded in a month

you want to get shredded in a month? do heroin and eat nothing but soup

This lol. It's like fatties that have lead a shitty lifestyle magically want to change.
You need to understand something faggot. You are skinny as fuck, a former :') druggie, and you want to get ripped in one month. It's physically impossible. People work for years to achieve their physiques.

are you too retarded to realise this board won't help a faggot like you?

OP here, thanks all for the advice. And to those prics that added nothing insightful or helpful, go fuck a landmine and try develop the balls to lose some of your anonymity online instead of hiding in your moms' basements, shitposting and getting fatter by the day. At least im trying to better myself. YOU on the other are self-loathing neckbeards with 0 goals or sense of direction.

>expelled from school for drugs
>thinks he is in a position to look down on others

Never gonna make it.

I give you about 3 days before you lose your inertia and give up. Go back to /b/ and stay there you skellymode underaged junkie.

Now this is bait.

Affirmative

go back to doing drugs, loser
they made you delusional enough to expect to get shredded in a month.

>underaged
>18
wtf user?

Mentally underaged.

you from illinois?

Nah. Cape Town.

Do your fucking homework and read the sticky
>Do research
>Gather a program
>Get protein powder
>Go to gym 5 times a week
>Drink proteine shake
>Proceed till you make it

If you dont want to go to the gym your missing gains however I'll still give you this pic
I've had the same position as you and this is what you gotta do
>Stop using drugs
Just go instant cold turkey
>Get a gym membership
This is a must have for gainz
>Go to gym 5 times a week
>Get some hobby's or work
For money to spend on gym and proteine or to just fill up your day

Also your not getting shredded in a month
Getting shredded requires years of effort and dedication to actually going to a gym and diet