Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/TFRJordan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol that video.
>That dyel mind set judging everyone there
>confirmed never gonna make it

>fat people

Brown people.

You can tell right away from the style of drawing that the artist is about ten times fatter than he portraits himself in the video.

>only one squat rack available in the entire gym
>almost always in use
>occasionally settle for leg press to get my leg workouts in
>still have to wait for people to get off the leg press because everybody takes 5 minute rests between sets for god knows what reason.

when guys hit on me, im there to get fit not filled

this is like a bad standup routine that you would see at an open mic night, but apparently adding some 2005 newgrounds tier animation and it gets a million views?

or an extremely skinny cunt.

Some of us just want to brag to friends later that we said hi to a girl

bruh... calm yourself

The ones that go two or three times and give up or the ones that go regularly and don't give up?

nah he's ripped as fuck bro

instagram.com/TFRJordan/

Guess again amigo

Pretty sure those guys are the ones asking if you could move your water bottle so they can vacuum around the machine you're on.

lol fat ass

There's no leg press, leg extension, or standing calf raise machines.

That's about it. Lack of equipment.

I haven't had any problem with the people there and there's no stupid rules against dropping weights etc.

The terrible affront to my ears that passes for "music" these days. I can't stand it. They are litterly one chord songs, if they have a full chord at all. And it's all autotuned vocals requiring zero skill whatsoever. I hate it I hate it I hate it. And it's always either about "lol party party" or being a sad cunt, "wehhh he left me", "bawww she has another". It makes me honestly sad that this music even exists.

Holy shit! My video, lol. This stuff does happen and theres a reason so many people relate with this video and theres a stereotype around gymbros

I still go 3-5 times a week though

Ayyyyy

b8 m80

Or remixes of already awful songs, like mate, if you wanna listen to some Lady Gaga with Techno beats you've already got too many problems.

That's just piss in an ocean of piss. That's not as bad as awful remixes of good songs. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. is perfect as it is. Keep your grubby hands off it!

shit this the nigga who made metal gear awesome

anyone seen it?

it was hilarious when I was 14

I really dislike girls at the gym

They hug the squat rack and do useless shitty exercises

So I was looking for the most appropriate thread but there isn't one and I don't wanna start my own so i'll just post here

>be scrawny fag
>decide after reading up about exercise and diet from this board i'd actually join a gym
>go in for the first time
>no fucking barbells/ squat rack
>mfw

Ideally i'd go to a different gym but because i'm a student at a specific university I get access to these gyms for free so I can't complain. The only thing my gym has is dumbells, can I supplement dumbells in squats, deadlifts and bench press in the mean time? My logic is that since I haven't exercised for about 10 years anyway dumbells are better than nothing.

Don't really have anything to hate about the gym except two things.

1. Going absltele apsehit on the weights and some dyel lanklet or chinlet will get in my way and do curls right in front of me, that kind of pisses me off, but i pretend its not a big deal that you're standing right in front of me an just, can you go exist somewhere ese?

2. Constant worry that people will judge me for being mentally ill in the gym, I go straight hulk in the gym, with the music, the atmosphere and the anger that rises out of my just being in the gym, hitting the weight, smelling the iron in the air, and just grinding out some heavy weight turns me into an animal in the gym, when im there you do not exist, i dont grunt but i do lift heavy and sweat like a sonvabitch running away from a 1 ton dinosaur

>breths, i fucking love the gym, they're my mates

>this is the guy who made that video

not surprised

NU

dyels half-squatting baby weight in the squat rack and screaming while doing it

MALE

This is a perfect example of who Planet Fitness caters to.

He's literally describing everything you hear in the PF commercials.

>Tfw thinking Of you hurting

Even his fingers are retarded

>tfw he has a gf and I don't

>there are other people who arent attractive women
>the weights are heavy
>keep on sweating in good gym shirt

>ITT: things you hate about going to the gym

I hate the fact that my gym built 2 8x8 lifting platforms, with a surrounding cage allowing for 4 loaded/racked bars at once, only to reserve them between 4 and 6PM so a circuit class can do 65lb quarter-squats (with bumper plates) and medicine ball throws.

>teleports behind u

Are 5 minute rests really that bad? My uni gym is packed and I always ask the dude behind me if he wants to work in, everybody says no but sometimes I feel like they secretly hate me.

Sure. Do it.

They probably do.

noo, why? I'm fucking dyel and Veeky Forums tells me 5 mins rest for heavy weights is ok

Is that sword from Adventure Quest?

How much weight are you lifting that you need a 5 minutes rest?

That's why I love my home gym. Infinite rest periods, my own music as loud as I want and just boxers.

Plus all hours of the day.

But yeah, rest as long as you need to complete the next set. Don't be pressured into giving up your spot etc

uh...not very much desu

but I'm 6'1 165 and weak as shit, so it feels heavy to me.

I'll bite! GR8B8M80

Dumbells are great and since you'll be a weakfag anyway they'll get the job done.

Looks like every day is chest/biceps dayfrom now on. Live it. Embrace it. Look better than Veeky Forums ever will.

So you don't need that much time. Just take 1-2 minutes.

>people doing bodyweight exercises in the only power cage

>that guy that rests 20 minutes in between sets
Not even joking

> Its creator makes a video about something hes never been or done that episode

then I can't lift as much weight

How many reps?

>this one literal Nu-male that does kipping pullups on the squat rack
this fucking cuck is there every time I go in and is always wasting an entire squat rack for his fucking cheat rep bullshit

5, sometimes I fail my OHP though and can only do 4.

underrated

high quality bait right there. is this a pasta I missed?

Don't listen to that other faggot. If you wanna build strength then take your time for your sets. But if your goal is volume n shit then sure go for that 1-2min rest.

I find other people in the gym really wind me up, I snapped a couple weeks ago at someone in the gym. I was on the Lat Pulldown sitting down using my phone after a set and I hear someone say "if youre not going to use it, can you move?"

I looked at him, some 60 year old dude and said "shut the fuck up, I'm checking my routine" then i held up my phone to show him (i keep an excel document to record lifts whenever I hit a new pr or something)

me: "all you had to do was ask to work in and i would've let you, why be a fucking asshole?" at this point people are staring at us, the dude tries to laugh it off and says to another elderly woman "are you hearing this?"

"oh fuck sake... grow up" I say. A staff member came over to me later and talked to me, asked if i was ok. Ive never snapped on someone in public like that before.

wow you're a dickhead

You probably have really good taste in music user....

> enter gym
> SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

>not knowing his routine by heart
Retards sure are assholes, huh

Nah i agree with you that guy was a dickhead

> doing your workout
> hear a girl giggle behind you

People just won't stop staring at me, it's becoming really uncomfortable.

>manlets

>confirmed asshole
Proper response: Nah, I'm using it. You can work in if you want to.

That guy was a bit of a dick. But you outdicked him so know you're the dick. Dick.

You can leave now.

I do this, the power cage contains the only pullup bar in the gym

Is there any physiological reason why I wouldn't do a five minute rest? I like to go as hard as I can and then recover until I can do that, but I typically don't because of social pressures at the uni gym to be quick.

Basically it's good for your body to have a long rest time in between sets, right?

people who can't grow facial hair need to fucking stop trying already

If your goals are strength-oriented, and the movement you're doing is for strength, then yes, rest as long as needed.

cringey as fuck

Such crappy gyms. I pray for the bronzed gymlords to grace your gyms with iron from the heavens.

>doing workout
>listening to slayer at max volume
>headphone slips out of ear
>hear normie pop song for more than 1 second

I have a home gym so nothing really.
Gets cold in there sometimes.

Shit That Never Happened: The Movie

no, i was just too fucking excited today, two monsters, 4 meetings, 3 scheduled sessions at work, i was just so fucking beat running left and right, wrote that with like three minutes of prep time, now that i read it, am i rambling or sometghing

well, to be legit though, i just go nuts in the gym and i think other people might look at me like god damn, ...

lol, holy shit

i forgot i put the shit about the dinosaur in there, damn. that was a good laugh brehs. seriously though i go bretty heavy and dedicated in the gym. on another note, you have to put in the same type of work in the kitchen and off time too you know, it isn't all about the gym feels
im back at home now,

>claims he goes to the gym 4-5 times a week

how long as he been going, 1 week?

Mr. Moneybags over here can afford a home gym and a home big enough to fit it

Nice bait faggot, and even if it is you, you are a DYEL faggot and should kill yourself immediately

Underage b&

didn't say i was in the right, just contributing

When I was a beginner, no one ever came up to me and gave me advice on my form and technique. Now that I'm pretty strong, stronger guys come up to me and pretend to give advice so that they can casually mention that they lift more than me.

>that shitty techno remix of Heads will roll by yeah yeahs
and i used to like the band too

when people set up within barbell touching range
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI MEAN WHAT THE FUCK COULD YOU MOVE THE STAND THREE FEET TO THE SIDE SO WE WOULDNT HAVE TO TAKE TURNS

Uhhh is this seriously how people think at the gym?

Oh no, bodybuilders are putting in dedication, exerting themselves, and making use of their chemical-enhancements to maximize their gains, waaaah but they sometimes make noise you guys, very problematic.

Does this guy realize he is the judgmental dick and not the people he is complaining about?

OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF WITH YA HEAD

damn what a fag. He probably thinks he's ripped or has invisible lat syndrome.

Damn, look at that damage control

he's also fat dyel af