/fraud/

steroids and shit

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFR6Br_DHmI
youtube.com/watch?v=gSsuttlXwVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage for niggerpic.

whats your favorite thing about being on steroids? I love being able to jack off whenever I want and still have a ton of energy and libido

Tfw no liftan gf

>female trexmode.

How do you get legs like that with 0 core?

tfw i'am sad because i will never look like this.

This is literally peferfection. Flawless.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFR6Br_DHmI

No idea but would smash

Brick, did you manage to brew your 1-test cyp?

HOLY SHIT

Reality check; life is all about genetics. If you have shit genetics you better kill yourself

On it

must be just leg extension, possibly some leg curls too

You keep posting genetics, kys and niggers together though.

Assuming you mean niggers or people that look like the niggers you post should kill themselves?

If so, agreed!

Hey man, how you're now? Couldn't respond to your post was busy at work

Because i'am realistic. You're fucking delusional.

But what do you know about genetics, other then you got fucked in the genetic pool?
It's just not in your enetic makeup nigga.

You think i care he's black. I'am looking at his bb genetics. Why are you worried about them? Scared you girl will go for the bbc instead of your micropenis?

Cooling off. Still angry. Frustrated.

> niggers attacking Whites in Cali and NC

Would anyone be upset if someone were to kill about a million niggers next week? I'm betting those 'protesters' will stand down immediately once things get.. 'serious'.

Not that I would do such a thing etc etc

It's pretty great at first.
A month or so in, I wish I had free time instead of fapping 5+ times a day.

>Kessig Prowler
>not Muscle Burst

>bb genetics
>beauty pageant genetics

Pick two.

Why are you so obsessed with this stuff anyway? It doesn't make sense. It's just a hobby.

You were saying that you ex was already going out with other men?

Time will heal eventually. Not much people can do for you atm. Corny, but true.

Do you have current pics? I'm curious

Better to surrender yourself. It's over. Genocide is upon us.

Kickstarter. I'll donate.

1 million? Can you do muslims in lolyurop after?

Holy shit that's some ridiculous bloat.

Was this the dbol only era?

Most aesthetic bb ever is still white.

Big =/= aesthetic.

They are only attacking city slickers, they wouldn't stand a chance against the suburbs

I always wanted to be big. Passion. Obsession. Fascination.

Why doesn't make it sense? Why are you so obsessed with drugs? Doesn't make sense to me.

Try to think more nuanced. Not everyone is the same. That's what makes this place interesting.

I can't remember i ever saw a ripped picture from you?

>Genocide is upon us.

Oh fuck I hope so.

Clean up this earth. And when did cleaning ever make something (more) black :^).

You havent been here all that long. Jerry, BCF, brick, chem, ESTP, cap have.

There's a difference, because I don't go around telling everyone who doesn't do drugs they're retarded for not doing drugs.

Everyone with a goal different from yours is wrong. That's what doesn't make sense.

Also, you're allowed to find them aesthetic. But in the eyes of most of the population they're not. Which makes them unaesthetic.

Aesthetic is, in kiddie terms, that what most people find pleasing to the eye.

>real men don't care about what other people think

Does not change the meaning of a word

Im a german, and i only have foreeigner friends and they are all good people but man do i fucking hate niggers and mudslimes.

I dont even know how you people in merica cope with it.
I saw some sandnigger today in the bus.
Everyone was quite and you could hear every single of his akbar words loudly.

I got fucking mad

>Im a german, and i only have foreeigner friends and they are all good people b

You have no other german friends?

Okay then...

She got finger banged the other night. I was pretty pissed. So I called her out on it, and she blocked me.

I've fucked a few ladies the past two weeks but it feels wrong. Not enjoyable. I think of her to get off.

I look like shit. Didn't lift all of August. This is me from like 2 days ago, no pump and fasted. Back in the gym just a week.

Ramy isn't white

Further back in time Jerry.

Lovelylifts, I hunger for mcd now.

i have like one lol.
i dont know why, there is no special reason.
all of my friends just happen to be polish, russian, one georgian, one turk, an italic, one spaniard.

and they are all awsome people and good hearted.

yet i fucking hate niggers.

ill never go to merica.
cops fucking kill if you look at them funny and 90% of the niggers there are criminals. fuck that

canada is the better version of merica.

>roiding for this

Anyone ever donate blood on accutane? I forgot about being ineligible until I was already there and just went through with it anyways. What are my chances of being banned? I really don't want to bleed myself in the bathtub from now on. On 20mg a day at 188lb bodyweight

youtube.com/watch?v=gSsuttlXwVY

Relevant autistic eating challenge.

I mean I hadn't lifted in a month and I don't eat or sleep. What do want from me?

>What are my chances of being banned?
95%

Turcs are decent.

And only 30% of the niggers are criminals! Don't make it sound worse than it is.

Most niggers here are... Tolerable. The mudslimes are worse.

Freedom of religion came back to bite us in the ass huh...

i got depressed just from watching that.

ill need tren blast to over come

>it feels wrong. Not enjoyable. I think of her to get off.
That's fucked up. You've got it bad.

Maybe you should go cold turkey on women for a little bit.

I think they want your dick.

Pic.

do you think you could beat his time?

There's absolutely no question.

yeah turks can be pretty decent. its like 50/50. Some are fucktards, some are very cool people.

I see way way more niggers acting fucking retarded and being pieces of shits than mudslimes.
But whatever they are both fucking shit.

Where is here? You live in Cuckermany too?

Everyone who doesn't lift for girls is fucking crazy. THAT GUY DOESN'T LIFT FOR GIRLS. The absolute madman!!!! Yo, check out this guy.. what about him? He doesn't lift for girls. No way man, he's fucking insane. Better call the cops on him. The guy is totally losing it.

Aesthetic is just another word you dyels use for skinny. Yeah, you're right about that. I really don't care what other people think about me. Uou shouldn't either. Just do whatever you want to do and makes you happy.

Why are you so concerned what other people think? You're scared you won't blend in? Unhappy with yourself? Insecure? Inferior perhaps?

They're all whores. Deep inside they''re all the same baka.

But a man gotta do what a man gotta go.

Still looks proper to me. Always mirin the waist genetics.

Now get your ass to the gym and get as big a possible. We don't need no girls.

That's disgusting. But I ate 14 mcdoubles when bulking a few years ago.
Had been on eph for energy and hadnt eaten in 2 days. 14 mcdoubles, 3 big tasty like things and 2 large wraps.

And a large diet Coke.

Probably. I really care about this person.

Was talking to a lady friend here and she was telling me how my ex sounds like her sister; her sister suffers from borderline personality disorder. So I looked up the symptoms:
>impulsive reckless behavior
>splitting
>mood shifts from anger to depression
>fear of abandonment

The impulsiveness, splitting and fear of abandonment really hit the nail on the head. She always said people she loved left or betrayed her.

Now I just want to get her healthy.

What makes you say that?

biggest meal you ate from mcdonalds back in your peak perma bulk years?

Your tiny western neighbor.

SCHADE DEUTSCHLA- oh wait, you won.

I ordered $50 worth of chinese delivery once and killed it within 45 seconds of closing the door.

Speed affects me a little differently than most sometimes, hah.

No. That's really a wrong way to observe things. I say things out of self righteous anger and passion, but not all women are awful and I don't think she is either. Just sick.

I didn't actually eat McDonalds all that often when I was heavy, I ate a lot of cheap food because I was poor. Probably my biggest single meal from there though was around 15 cheeseburgers/mcchickens, but that was when I was like 12 and not even heavy.

what would a typical days eating look like when you were 400+?

Is 86 pmol/l estradiol high for natty?

Meh, don't even care to really try to take stock, I don't like thinking about my mindset back then. It was a lot of work sometimes though, maintaining 470 ain't easy.

>15 cheeseburgers/mcchickens, but that was when I was like 12 and not even heavy.
Mirin bulk. I struggle to put down 6.

Unhappy, yeah. Not really a secret. Insecure? Nah, I have no idea what about really. Inferior? Probably not.

Why arent you just getting yourself pumped full of synthol? Big without the wait. You only want to get big after all...

I'm kidding, but aesthetic isn't a made up word. It's pretty much what I said. It's no excuse for anything.

It seems you're the one who cares about others' opinions more btw. "holy shit, if you don't look like x just kys"

I'll be lifting until I get injured again because right now I feel weak and worthless compared to old me. I'm literally competing against myself, and I always will be.

>lifting for girls

It's a nice side effect. But if that were my goal there'd be easier ways.

>470 ain't easy.
What're you at now?

I hate carbs.

I can easily down 3lbs of steak in 5 minutes without looking like an idiot though.

Did that once, 150€ tenderloin, around 4lbs at a restaurant.

I was hungry.

3lbs in 5 minutes, took my time with the last. It's too good to waste

hey experts, if i take test, my balls will stop producing test, right? but if i go off test, will they start producing test again?

we didnt win.

we were absolute piece of shits and pulled whole of europe into a shithole for 2 world wars.

and now we are cucks and let mudslimes ruin our peaceful lives.

im mirin poland for being strong minded and not being cucks.

you are the winners here, you mind your own business.

yes

hello?

310 last I checked.

yes they will, with a help of some meds.

without meds, it takes a bit longer

>poland
polands a shithole though. Even with mudslime hordes you have better quality of life than poles.

Ronnie was black

When r u going back to the west coast for bimbo rage round ???

What

le everything is a shithole meme, including developed countries meme

rule #1

The only women fit to lead are british royalty.

You broke rule #1.

Anyone have success rotating PSMF and mild bulking protocols for a recomp?

1-2 weeks 1000kcal a day mostly meat
1-2 weeks 500-1000kcal surplus

My broscience senses tell me this will shock my metabolism. My rational side says that over a month period it will still be a caloric deficit, so I should at least drop fat. Is this a win-win or am I a subhuman retard?

>Aesthetic is, in kiddie terms, that what most people find pleasing to the eye.

Ronnie was a very wide manlet, hardly what most people find aesthetic.

Even when you disregard his face he wouldn't make the top 1000 most aesthetic list.

In the category too big to be aesthetic he might have been one of the few at the top though.

Anyway, even when talking about BBing, further back in time jerr.

Quads confirm, guess I'll do it.

So this is my body after like 2 years months of hard lifting and great nutrition... Should I hop on some gear? I literally cannot build muscle and have been at a plateau with my lifts for months

>everything

no. But I wouldn't want to make a living there either.

Great place to feel like a king for cheap though I much prefer Hungary.

mediocre progress for 2 months, but not TOO bad. Depends on where you started desu.

I meant to say 2 years. I am 6'1 and 190 by the way. I tried to bulk but just ended up getting fat. And whenever I try to cut I lose all my strength. Feels bad man.

Can you somehow permanently alter the amount your body converts testo to estro?
I ask cause on my first blast 1year ago I needed a shitton asin on 500mg test but now on my cruse at 250 e5d (350) I have almost low estro without any Ai whatsoever.
Just got my bloodwork back and I am a little surprised by the numbers

Ok so I'm the guy who donated blood on accutane earlier. Can I just call them up tomorrow and tell them I came down with a cold or something? That would mean they'd have to incinerate it and wouldn't test it right?

Max lifts?
Routine?
I refuse to believe you worked hard for 2 years and got that. Your frame size is fine, you don't look genetically crippled.

the amount converted isn't linear iirc

DL 700 SQUAT:825 with wraps bench:510 raw
Ive been on texas method

KG right?

im pretty sure you didnt lift in those 2 years.
come on, i've seen failures but this would be satire

lol

I did starting strength with accessories, and by this picture doesn't really show it but my frame is super fucked I have tiny wrists and hands, as well as wide hips. My bench is 165 and my squat is 205, and my deadlift is 255.

pounds
I'm from burgerland.

Tiny wrists are innate to 6'2 skeletons, that's nothing new. Have you eaten properly, slept, trained 3x a week on a routine? This isn't dumbquestions thread but you can seriously lift a lot more if you follow those 3 things.

Yes I literally counted all my macros and got 8 hours of sleep every night and made sure to hit the gym at least 3 times a week. Plus I have low-ish testosterone (450ng). Im gonna try a cycle of 250mg test E per week and see how I like it.

>Now I just want to get her healthy.
You need to stop worrying about her. She isn't your problem anymore. She isn't yours to fix.

You have to focus on you.

Good work m8.
You've already lost more weight then I weighted when I started.

few questions

what is the criminal penalty for personal possesion of tren in new zealand

is it true you develop gyno and lose all your gains after you come off a cycle

what is the cost

That's cold

Hopefully she'll reach out

should i hop on tren

>Monday, press 250 like it was a pillow
> Today, struggle on pause reps a 205

Fucking insomnia is killing my gains lads.

Will restlessness subside once my test fully kicks in?

Do you guys take anything for sleep? Guys seem to have a pill for everything.

You can literally google it dipshit

Don't.

also 450 and those lifts.... in 2 years?

Get EVERYTHING checked, this isn't low T.

You hop off a bridge

technically yes

jesus christ /fraud/ really is like a magnet for bpd

mcgangbang? mcgangbang