Seeing results?

How long does it usually take from the time you start getting Veeky Forums til you see results? Basically how long until you get big? I started hitting the gym about 10 days ago and already have gains popping out and my arms are looking bigger (am skinny so I'm bulking not cutting). I'm also supplementing my diet with 3 scoops of whey protein powder, 16 ounces of milk, 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter, and two bananas on top of my regular diet. Is this good?

Veins* not gains. Typing from phone my bad.

I saw noticable results after a week.
Also obligatory
>tfw you get so big in a week your gains pop out

10 days kek
OP i a week or two you will feel like a big guy but thats just an illusion bruh
You are a fucking skelly and will be for at least 2 years
Dont start wearing tank tops and shit and embarass youraelf

You'll see noob gains 2-4 months in
The babby pecs will start coming through and shit

> I'm also supplementing my diet with 3 scoops of whey protein powder, 16 ounces of milk, 3 spoonfuls of peanut butter, and two bananas on top of my regular diet.

What's your regular diet?

It's like 75% diet to 25% exercise.

Give me bodyweight, bodfat% if you know it, calories, and your macros if you know them.

If you don't know this shit it's gonna take you a lot longer tbqh senpai.

pretty much this. You're gonna feel like a big guy and your normie friends will probably call you big. This is a trap. You'll look like a skelly for a long time. Stay consistent and eat big (also actually count calories. since you're a skelly you're probably prone to saying you eat "a lot" when you really eat 1600-2000 calories a day)

Oatmeal, Greek yogurt, banana, and orange juice for breakfast.
Pumpkin seeds for a snack between breakfast and lunch
Usually a chicken or turkey sandwich for lunch with a large side of rice
More pumpkin seeds for a snack between plus the shake
Dinner is usually grilled chicken with either potatoes or rice again and some assorted veggies. Oh and lots of water/ a glass or two milk throughout the day. Body fat is low as fuck I know that, I'm 6'3 and 160.

2-3 months. Guess why normies who wanna get toned for summer quit lifting after a month? Results take time.

I don't eat enough, that's one of the problems that I'm hoping the shake will help. Forgot to mention I add three scoops of ice cream in there as well

>How long until you get big?
That's entirely subjective, so in reality most people never actually get big because they constantly think they're too small.

But in terms of having an at least decent physique, that depends on where you're starting off, really. I started off as a gamer faggot but I could bench 160 for 5 reps starting off which I hear is pretty good for someone who never lifted before. It took me a year before I started seeing my triceps clearly under the right lighting at ~20% BF. I would imagine that if you're staying lean it would take you a year before you get what normies call "ripped" i.e. you have abs and noticeable pecs. I'm not lean at all so I just look like a mildly strong guy, but you'll probably look pretty good a year from now if you work hard.

Take pictures to compare btw so you can see your actual year long progress. Two years is gonna be when you see a really noticeable difference like what you see in "transformation" articles (except those claim that the change happened in two months or whatever which is impossible if you're natty and still ridiculously tough if you're on gear)

>I'm already starting to see gains popping out my arms
Nigga what

>Is my diet good?
Depends on your body weight and how many calories you eat per day. Count that shit. If you eat 3000 kcals a day at 150 lbs you're gonna pick up some unnecessary fat as a natty most likely.

honestly, to get a physique that actually gets you respect as a natty

you're talking 3-4 years as the minimum.

This is a pretty healthy spread. Without numbers it's sort of useless, though.

Count some calories bruh. Make sure you're eating more than you burn to gain weight as muscle.

I probably shouldn't have put "big" in my original post because that's not really what I'm going for. I'm trying to get toned, pick up some abs and pecs and overall just look like and be a healthy Veeky Forumsizen, not a body builder.

You can get noticeable results within 3-4 months.
I started about 3 months ago and a friend that did not see me in that time was half jokingly saying I'm using roids and I was getting compliments from other friends saying I'm jacked. I'm far from my ideal, but I did put on a substantial amount of muscle. My arms are around 16-17 inches.

years t b h

>I started about 3 months ago
>My arms are around 16-17 inches
Bro you're fat.

> 16-17 inch biceps.

> just started lifting

then you're mostly fat.

cut down your weight and watch those 16 inch guns become 12 - 13 at max.

Nope, not fat. I'm around 175 pounds at 6 foot. I did gain some belly fat since I'm dirty bulking but there is barely any fat on my arms and it is rock hard when I tense it.

My arms look very similar to this guy's arms, but I do have a bit more belly fat than he does.

nah, you're fat.

you don't understand

this is like saying you're sub 10% bf but then revealing your waistline is 44 inches.

either that or you're lying about how large your biceps are.

its just one of those situations anybody who knows anything about building muscle knows you're lying 100%.

Bro the average untrained male has around 12 inch arms, maybe 13 at your 6' height.
16-17 inch arms of MUSCLE take like 4-5 years to build. But just post a picture of your guns and we can settle this argument easily.

bro i know nigas who have been training natty for probably a decade and don't have > 16 inch arms.

people don't realise how little the arms actually grow, and how obvious it is when they're e-statting like mother fuckers.

unless, of course, they're fat.

being overweight adds INCHES to your arms, and people like to pretend that's real muscle

its like no niga cut to a normal weight and watch what happens.

>that first gain of the week

How am I doing for the first month since I started from nothing, was 130 lbs 6'1, now I gained 7 pounds.

This is how I look not flexing.

>one mo
>7lb
Not to disappoint you but please don't post pics until you're at least 160lb and 8 months in. Veeky Forums will bully you

4 months in and people saying I go to gym for the first time.
So for me 4 months
Good gains require time and effort.
The ''massive abs in one week'' meme aint gonna cut it for you normies who think gettin toned for summer two weeks before
However I started to see my noob gains after 1/2 months
Still got lots of work to do but I'm gettin there fit

I see little gains
You have to eat more and get more proteine
Also fucking supper set your muscles everytime
The only reason I put down my weights is when I feel the pain of a knife in my muscles
More weight but never lose form
Same with life: more work but never lose frame

>1 month
kys

tfw cutting 2 months love handles are practically gone. But still have enough fat where I cant see abs. Should I just start cardio?

>start cardio
How do people get this far without doing cardio in the first place

I'll do so famsenpai
I try every day dw.

Well I started about a month ago, and I already see muscle popping through the fat and I'm noticeably thinner.

Brehs i stopped lifting 4 months ago, plan to pick it up now that there's a24hr gym nearby, will my gains come back fast? I feel like they will but desu idk senpaitachi

2 months. Gained almost 30 pounds and people thought I took roads (I didnt) so for me 2 months. But I was also a 120 skelly at 6'1 am now 146

>If you eat 3000 kcals a day at 150 lbs you're gonna pick up some unnecessary fat as a natty most likely.
You should be eating way more than 3,000 calories a day if you're currently at 150 lbs and starting off lifting. That's GOMAD territory. You should go to 4,500 lbs at least. You aren't going to gain muscle quickly without gaining a little fat.

t. former skinny guy who is doing this with Starting Strength and getting great results

This is why I love Veeky Forums
I hate when people brag about fatceps

>3 months
> inch biceps
>Around175 pounds 6'0 (aka 200 pound planet)

Top kek bro. You are fat.
You could blast test and dbol for 3 months and still wouldn't have 17 inch biceps from scratch. Get real, dude.

Take progress pics OPie, that's rhe best way you'll see gains. Doesn't even matter if they're inconsistent, just take them. I've been lifting almost 6 months now and man the difference is unreal.

Looking back at my ayyyy lmao arms is funny af, and I look forward to another 6 months. Gonna try and hit 1/2/3/4 by the end of the year (100 days to go almost), looking forward to the end of the year progress pic.

3 months if you are working out 4 times a week and eating a good amount. That is about the time frame that you will start noticing some gains. Still going to be noob gains. I plateaued at 170lbs at 5'10", starting eating ALOT more and been gaining pretty lean muscle over the past months. Up to 185 lbs

after one month I lost my belly rolls, so you don't need years to see improvement.

also my byceps gain basic definition after I started to pull 35 push ups daily.

OP, you should do GOMAD. You're in exactly the position it's intended for.

It depends ONLY on genetics

Not anyone in this thread. But even with my 15.5 inch to 16 inch fatceps, it's still hard as fuck to grow.

The only upside is I'm getting more definition but keeping the same size.

Lol at 17 inch biceps though from scratch. Do these people not realize people on this board know how big that is?

I'm a step above skelly..If your skelly... at least two years bruh.