Tfw ex gf going full degenerate mode

>tfw ex gf going full degenerate mode
>tfw i will never lift away the damage she did to me
>tfw i will be haunted by this woman until eternity

i do 5-6 chest exercises on chest day (AxBxAxxBxAxBxx) with very high intensity, destroying the pecs until total failure. recently i dont get any soreness in my pecs anymore.

have i reached my genetic maximum?

should i consider doing roids?

halp

i forgot to add that besides not getting any soreness anymore my pecs seem to have stopped growing at all

Her face looks shit, joocy legs tho would fuck
guy looks numale if thats you then kys fedora man

nah thats the she fucks now... ten years younger than her

You need to stop doing bro splits where you hit a muscle once a week.

Youll see much better grow doing 2 sets each day for 3 days a week of bench. (I do mon, wed, friday).

Training full body 3 days a week is in general better for naturals

*the guy

shes not thinking about you

why are you wasting time thinking about her

because i loved her, user

Or you could just split up your body's muscles into 3 days and train 6 days a week if you aren't a lazy sack of shit. Get the fuck off my board with your more rest days than workout days shit.

Are you going to listen to my advice ?

Actually not my advice, it's the advice of professional coaches like mark riptoe to train full body.

Guarantee you just started lifting.

People in general have jobs, social lives, other hobbies besides lifting.

You will make no better gains as a natty doing push pull legs split than full body 3 days a week.

Most people don't want to be that guy who spends all his time in the gym .

going to the gym 6 days a week isnt possible for me due to my current emplyoment

i did full body 3 days a week for 3 years, switched to heavy push/pull with legs on push day when i stopped seeing progress for half a year despite eating fuckloads and training heavy. i started to grow a little from there again

Woher kommst du?

She doesn't love you. She isn't going to love you. You need to move on.

Talk to other women, if you were able to bag her you can bag other equally attractive women.

Socialize.

who wants to know?

yeah you know it still hits me hard from time to time. the relationship with this girl was very toxic and the damage is done, mostly on my side

looks like you dodged a bullet user

Hnngh those thighs

Ich will mir auf ihre joocy beine einen runterholen, brauche aber mehr infos für die errektion

Danke im vorraus bruder

was zum fick mann

>chest day
>ABX type program
What the fuck ? Do you train chest on A and EVERYTHING ELSE on B or what?
Also
>that fedora
>tippingintensifies.jpg

no its a push/pull-esque workout

as follows

A:
Barbell bench press
Dumbbell incline press
Cable butterflies
cable punches
Squats
lat pull
triceps extensions
bicep curls

B:
OHP
dumbbell side raise
upright rows
barbell rows
seated cable rows
lat pull (narrow grip)
romanian deadlift
facepulls

>have i reached my genetic maximum?
>should i consider doing roids?
More weight or different chest exercises
Also work your entire body not just chest

For the grill she is wearing a fedora dude
Also shave that fucking disgusting neckbeard
Work towards your goals and other girl may have the privilige of spending their time with you
Pic related

How did she go full degenerate user?

Get back to the basics with your routine. Why not get on power to the people or the Russian Bear. Both will mix things up for a bit.

You are going to make it user. We got you famalam. Just keep lifting and growing as an individual and it will slowly fade. It will hurt for now but that hurt will go away.

Then you'd be wrong. I've been lifting for 6 years going on 7, you lazy piece of shit.

I have a job, social life, I cook for myself+1, play videogames, and have a girlfriend living with me. I work out every weekday for an hour to an hour and a half before work, then again on Saturday. It's easy if you have someone else motivating you to keep constant with it and make a routine.

>you will make no better gains working out 3 days a week than 6.

Guess how I can tell you don't lift?

>Implying it is literally impossible to just start waking up an hour or two earlier or going to bed an hour or two later then you usually do.

Or just cut out some bullshit. Literally everyone I have heard that says they 'don't have time' for the gym spends plenty of time watching Walking Dead/Game of Throne/whatever else.

hes living the dream

and shes not even that hot

She didn't do any damage to you. Quit getting stuck in the past.

tfw ur girl bigger than u are.

wouldberry/10

How the fuck do you guys get oneitis so badly?

I legitimately cannot remember the last time I've been with a girl and have gotten attached to her after she was gone. Girls are fickle as fuck and generally untrustworthy, u should've had a backup or you need to go find a new bitch

only cucks get married/get gfs....u gotta be like the sultan brah, roll a harem.

Tbqh this, its ok to crush on girls just remember you dont always get what you want. Prove her mistake if you think it was meant to be or you got shafted

is that a genetic deformation?

that thing with her face and all?

Op here

I'll make it as short as possible.

She was literally the cutest girl i had ever met. The relationship started off nice and all. Then she picked up heavy drinking. I later found out she was adopted and taken away from her biological mother because she was an alcoholic and kept drinking while being pregnant with her. That seels to have leaved its marks because nowadays all she seems to do is getting shitfaced on pleb tier festivals/parties and sucking cock 10 years younger than her.

Feels fucking bad man.

She went fron literally perfect gf to alcoholic party slut over the curse of 5 years and all i could do was helplessly watch because i loved her.

Then one day i came home to an empty flat, she was gone, haven't seen her since then, not a single word. She just fucked off from my life and never looked back.

I found that pic when i was stalking her fb out of curiosity yesterday

I dont have any other pics of here anymore because i have deleted them all to get over her

Sorry for the typos i hate typing on a phone

>caring about people

There's literally billions and billions of people of which maybe only 4 billion actually matter and of those you'll only get to actuall meet about a 500 through out your life and that's a stretch I'd say

why be so hung up over 1

Then in answer to your question
>have i reached my genetic maximum?
The answer is no because you've been training like a gimp for 6 or 7 years. Harder doesn't mean better. Get on a proper beginner full body program like Rippetoe's and start seeing gains brah.

Other option: celltech

Bro don't worry about it you dodged a bullet. Keep lifting for your self, invest in yourself build self confidence and you will attract women better than her.

>cable punches

What the fuck

Nothing wrong about that, good exercise to fully exhaust the chest at the end of a good workout

>Rippetoe
are Rippetoe's toes ripped?

>tfw first gf was overweight
>dumped her because she was holding me back quite a bit
>still mourned for a bit because first gf
>start becoming friends with her again
>found out she dated a literal 1/10 after me, like literally one of the most unattractive guys I've seen
>she hated him and seems like she wants me back
>I've been making face and lifting gains since we broke up

Feels so fucking good.

Lel. Older chicks going party mode is hilarious. They think if they do things the same way they did before they'll still be young.
She likely ditched you because you acted your age, and she's an insecure dumb fuck.

>good exercise to fully exhaust the chest at the end of a good workout
this is all well and good but do you confuse the chest too? Maybe that's why you aren't getting growth? as we all know doms = growth bro

How? Seriously, how? Can you not fit in a morning session? I manage to working 8 to 8-30 6 days a week. Get up at 5 and make the effort, dude.

Not trying to hijack OP's thread but, if you are going to start roids, is it better to do 6 days of working out hitting each muscle twice a week... Or are rest days somewhat important on gear and I should have 3 rest days?

From what i heard you can lift 7 days a week on dat dere celltech

They are gymbros.
Dont try to explain them anything,leave them with their retarded isolations so they can waste their time.

If a girl would've do that she would be called a whore.
Did you even try to fix her ?

why bother, that user's ex is better off without a piece of shit like him

I see this posted all the time, I don't see the problem with working the chest twice a week instead of three times once you've reached an intermediate level of strength to body weight ratio.

Even more so if your focus is size.

4x8-12 Barbell Bench
3x8-12 DB Incline Bench
3x10-15 Pec Flies

Is a 20 sets per week which is within the 9-21 sets per week guideline that a majority of programs suggest. If you're doing 5x5 three times a week that's 15 sets right there, so you're only doing 25% more volume as it is.

lol this

It depends what you're doing. I was doing a heavy full body compound workout 6 days a week and while I made solid gains my progress was quite slow. I've cut down to 5 now and it's picked up again. Just be smart about how you train and remember more gear isn't necessarily better.

Thats called overtraining user

I know it's a beginner's tailored program, but I've been on 5x5 still, still making progress, so I wanted to do it 6 days a week and up my progress from 5 lbs increase each week to 10 lbs.

Is this stupid or...?

Sort of, 10lbs per week on bench is a lot real fast all things considered. I'd get some 1.25lbs plates and go for half incremental increases instead if you're going to try that.

Yes it is, and my mistake was assuming gear would allow me to avoid it altogether. I've learned now, though. I just wish I'd been smarter about it initially.

I jumped on after nearly 3 years, but in retrospect I was only just at 3/4/5/6 and probably not ready.

2/3/4/5 I mean. 3/4/5/6 is where I am now. Definitely nowhere near that strong natty.

Exactly. Why would you want anyone else using your squat rack?

I tried to help her improve with other areas in her life, but she'd get extremely pissed about any mention of weight.
We argued a lot and I didn't enjoy being in a relationship so I ended it.

So will all girls ;_;

Quit being a pussy, she's not even hot. That dude is above her league

Delete this

(She's clearly showing results of prolonged alcohol abuse on her face, the dude too. She looked way better before going down the drain)

sounds like she did you a favour

I chose to believe that, yes

Start a 5-6 day split

One body part per day

Use free weights, not machines

Enjoy your gains.

My ex is too.

Hopefully she succumbs to whatever bulkshit behavior disorder she has and follows through with her threats to kill herself. The world will be better off.

Get on tren so your body can withstand the trauma of lifting 3x daily to work off the anger.

Tren hard and eat clen?

No fuck clean.

Anavar give up?

You'll be okay, OP.
There's not much you can do; in cases like these, time really is the best healer.
Loss is like the common cold - it happens to everyone and there's no cure. You just have to let it run it's course.

As for your chest, you need to do what anons are saying - use free weights.

fuck.
let it run *its* course

>i will be haunted by this woman until eternity
The fact that she's wearing a fedora in your pic makes this sentence sound so funny

>anons sticking their dicks in crazy

You stupid fucking idiots. You're both impossibly lucky that you were able to move on in the first place. Imagine having to raise a (50% fucked up cause genes) baby with a malfunctioning individual. Your life is ruined forever with no chance at resetting.

The fact that you feel any nostalgia at all proves that you still have a lot of work to do finding a new set of priorities for future partners. Get your shit together.

This user's got a point

I appreciate your response user. Like I said earlier, thing might suck now but they will get better. As onerous anons are saying it is probably for the best for you. It may not seem like it but you have been set free. I wish you the best of luck brother. I know you will make it. Hell it sounds like you already have made it.

Care to share you stats?

What can we do if crazy girls are the cutest and the one tha make us fall in love?

>meet the cutest girl ever, nine years younger, lot of issues, fall in love like never before
>suffer a lot, she dumped me, use all that rage and sadness to lose weight like a motherfucker and get ripped
>she is into fit guys
>Tomorrow, four months since the last time we met, there is a music festival
>I know exactly where she's going to be
>I have a friend working backstage that will let me in
>I'm going to wear my tightest tshirt

wish me luck

I thought U/L or 4 days a week was muh optimal for nattys

Current stats are for reps, didnt care to test my 1rm's yet:

Bench: 90kg
OHP: 65kg
RDL: 125kg
Squat:100kg
Lat pull: 77kg
Barbell row: 70kg

I think i am far from "making it"

Welches bundesland

Vorarlberg

I know that feel brah, my ex of 3 years fucked two blokes with her friend in Magaluf and it still makes my heart fall out of my arse even though it happened two years ago.

My advice is to stop dicking about with a brosplit and do heavy ass compound lifts alongside accessory work.

being too nice. dude is some skinnyfat faggot and she looks like she has Aspergers
im putting money on that OP abused her for her to run away

>i can tell peoples stories from looking at a picture

Nice shitpost lad

>2 year gf leaves me 8 months ago
>ive continued working out and im lookin great
>girls always flirtin with me
>got a new gf
>ex gf gained 15 lbs
>texted me she regrets it
>wants me back
>feels good to be winning

soreness comes from shocking the muscles, they seem fully shocked.

She's gonna laugh at you... It's 4 months.. 4 lol

What the fuck could you have done on 4 months... Fuck me I wish I could be there to see her when she sees you and laughs at you, in your... Shirt xD

>4months

Unless youre blasting 3g test/tren ew i have bad news for ya

You ditch some degenerate genes for your cubes, she did you a favour, time will heal.

I guess for every guy making it there must be some sad cunt who's not making it. Guess which one you are OP.

Only way to right the balance is to get Veeky Forums and become a sick cunt instead. So stop being so fucking emo and go get shredded and slay some pussy.

Schicksal, sei froh

Ur first mistake was getting a gf...thats what cucks do nowadays...just fuck and run like all real brahs do

I would love to have my face between those thighs. Don't actually want that degenerate as a gf, though. She looks like she'd fuck black dudes and that's haram