1. Your lifting years

1. Your lifting years
2. Could this be the natty maximum with top tier genetics?

>Rx muscle
>is this physique obtainable natty?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes

no

1) 4 years
2) My initial thought was nope, but maybe with a great pump and good lightening.

I'm feeling a fake natty here

no

I feel like with a perfect diet and perfect training it's definitely possible natty

no

Steve cook isn't natty, retard

Meh, I can't tell from the distance but it looks like his arms are probably 17 something inches and the dude is shredded on top of that lol

Something close to it is definitely attainable with good pump and good lighting

We'll i mean he's probably on sterons but OP was wondering if it's possible under perfect conditions to attain his physique

its not

yes with smaller arms

no way

>natty
try again

Lol no, even if you didn't have a job and were sponsored with all the nutrition and supplements you could ever want, and didn't have a job but to get like that

this isn't even the natty maximum desu

i want steve in my asshole

yes, provided perfect routine and nutrition over the course of at least 8 years and you're not too old

5 years
Maybe, it's very difficult to tell in a professional picture with perfect lighting, flattering camera angles and airbrushing, legitimate natties can look almost as good as people using juice in professionally taken pictures but they look much smaller IRL, in contrast guys on juice like Zyzz look almost as good in iPhone pictures as they do in proffesional photos

Provided perfect ( high test ) genetics maybe.. but not really