Batman Begins

21 years old
6'0
190 lbs
BFI ~22%

What diet and exercise routine should I follow to get Bruce Wayne's physique c. 2005?

I'm a very busy individual, and I'm not interested in bodybuilding becoming a pathological thing for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/meal-plans/healthy-eating-phil-heaths-winning-meal-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SS+Gomad+100 push ups every other day

>I'm not interested in bodybuilding becoming a pathological thing for me.

then you're not interested in looking like that. Getting fit takes much more work/consitency than people realize.

If you're skelly right now you'll have an easier time though.

Just based off of the sticky: I'd say cut down to 10% body fat and then bulk to 15%. Rinse and repeat until happy. Your genetics will determine how similar you look to Christian though. Time and persistence. I'm 22, around 18% bf and that's more or less my plan.

>I'm a very busy individual, and I'm not interested in bodybuilding becoming a pathological thing for me.

Bale took steroids. To get that physique naturally would take several years of strict lifting and eating. Try one of the beginner routines in the sticky.

tren

>I'm not interested in bodybuilding becoming a pathological thing for me.

Then be content being out of shape?

>tfw 6' 185 and 13% bf

>guys how do i get BATMAN'S physique
>I'm a very busy individual, and I'm not interested in bodybuilding becoming a pathological thing for me.

Do you even understand batman?

Someone who looks like that by necessity has a pathological obsession with lifting to an extent (and diet). No idea why normies think that to look like that all you need to do is to eat healthy and do some bodyweight exercises lmao

>No idea why normies think that to look like that all you need to do is to eat healthy and do some bodyweight exercises lmao

I think it's because cunts like Men's Fitness and other normie bullshit magazines can keep selling their shit brocurl 7x1000000 routines and NEWEST SCIENCE BREAKTHROUGH dogshit supplements with promises of fast and easy gains if they have roided out actors like christian bale or the guy who plays thor on the cover.

Have a look at this abomination for instance:

muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/meal-plans/healthy-eating-phil-heaths-winning-meal-plan

where the fuck is the mention that phil heath took gallons of steroids? Fuck these people piss me off selling false hope to people who don't know better. Unfortunately, "do barbell routines, keep your calories and macros in check, get some rest, repeat for 5 years" is a message you can only sell once.

I don't think these people understand.

I'm not interested in just doing "body weight" exercises. I lift weights, I have a gym membership and can work out 1 or 2 hours a day, 4 times a week.

What I meant was that I am, in fact, relatively normal and not interested in becoming a gym obsessed freak spouting jargon and "pro bro tips" every time I talk about exercise.

Basically, if anyone can help, keep it simple. I'll look into some of the advice given so far

Grey skull LP base, throw a decent chunk of shoulder and arm work in as plugins (feel free to rotate exercises every few cycles, just keep a track of previous weights to ensure you keep progressing) and I think you'll find it a bit more possible than some of these dudes are selling, still not going to be quick in any way, but he wasn't that lean for the role.

Also, consider the fact different bone structure + insertions means you could look totally different with near identical stats.

No lie. Just do the fucking basic compound lifts.
Deadlift, squat, bench, ogp, barbell rows. Throw in some weighted chinups and some
>weighted dips
and there is really nothing else to it. 5x5 the first five, and 3x8 the bodyweights. Add weight regularly, and check your symmetry score at symmetric strength.
THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO GET A GOOD BODY.

Doing a dedicated workout routine doesn't MAKE you into a gym obsessed freak spouting jargon and pro bro tips, you would do that all by yourself.

Somebody can be interested in something or dedicated to a hobby without turning into what you're afraid of being. Lifting weights doesn't make you talk about lifting weights, it makes you stronger. It would take dedication. Look into what other anons have said. If you don't like their advice, look at Lee Hayward's 12 week bodybuilding program. If you can't do 12 weeks worth of consistent exercise and dieting, give up on being Batman.

What

OH SHIT

Thanks for the advice so far. What kind of arm and shoulder exercises would you recommend plugging in?

Also, yeah, I'm going more for the frame than the definition though definition is nice

Thank. Any alternatives to deadlifting? This always seemed risky to me and I actually can't afford to injure myself at all so I'd rather play it strictly safe for now.

Also, thoughts on diet? Like, an actual Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner plan that I can use as a jumping off point? And what role does running play?

Checked

you're like a mad scientist

what the fuck

majestic

Nice

Also Batman Begins Bruce is literally all bench press. If you want to look like him bench, incline, and maybe some dips. Speed up the process a couple years with some zesty roids

it cant be

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Thanks. Picture had me laughing like an idiot btw.

I understand the importance of consistency and such but for me, working out has always been like going to the bathroom. Something I know I have to do but I'd rather not have to get into the science of it or start buying a bunch of fancy supplements and gear to help me do it. I want to be able to maintain that space from the gym too

You have everything you need, it sounds like. Protein supplements only help you reach macronutrient goals, you don't need them, you don't need anything else.

I would recommend getting a calorie counting app, though, such as My Fitness Pal. Use scooby's calorie calculator on his website to set your caloric intake and daily macronutrient intake. Diet really is key. Take 5 minutes to do these few simple steps, it will help immensely. Good luck. And sorry if my dubs post derailed your thread.

Do cardio every other day. Deadlifting will probably make you lose a v-taper, but then you get husbando mode, aka best mode. I really wouldn't substitute it out as it will make your forearms nice and big and you won't look like a fag doing "forearm exercises", also your back will look jacked. Symmetry is probably the most important thing for aesthetics. Don't be a chicklegger, or trex.

For diet just count macros. First get your tdee at fitness frog or something. then split it so its 40:40:20, carbs:fats:protein. Personally I do IF and just make two big meals a day. For breakfast, some eggs, bread and meat. Dinner can be really anything, just follow macros. There's also some really good apps that make macros/calories super easy to track, especially if you're making all your own food

Alright friendos. You've been a tremendous help. Seriously, I'm looking into all these resources.

For now, I'm gone. Hopefully I can get dubs on the way out

Np, just trying to fight back against the
>tfs
posters

Fight the joker.

Literally take steroids