Yo Zyzz isn't fuckin zyzz. There's 3 of those fuckers at least

Yo Zyzz isn't fuckin zyzz. There's 3 of those fuckers at least.
There's just too many anatomical differences for it to be just the difference in photos/makeup/on or off cycle/coked up.
It's fucking deep. I need your help to dig deeper into this rabbit hole

kys familai

You are stupid

I bet if we dig deeper here we will uncover who really did 9/11

Yeah I was thinking the same, apparently this is zyzz as well. How tf does someone look like 4 different people?

He had jaw surgery

Look this sounds crazy but just listen.
Okay, so you know how Zyzz looks like a crack head half the time and then attractive half the time?

If you don't believe me and think zyzz looks attractive 100% of the time you're wrong,and don't say "makeup" or "he's coked out" he's clearly wearing makeup in this picture but still looks ugly, it's not that he's coked out or anything it's legitimately his facial structure that looks different.

His face looks long as fuck in this picture.

physique is great in this pic, face is ugly

Handsome face, physique looks great here

Jaw is near same in all pics, irrelevant

handsome face again, physique looks okay relative to how he usually looks

he looks like a cheating junkie who died from DNP and rightly so

thank fuck

We should stop now though this is getting really gay, like not even ironically gay.

physique looks phenomenal in this picture. Big as fuck. You can't really see his face with the shades but it looks alright.

Now look, this sounds crazy, but I think some The Prestige shit was going on. Think about it.

Maybe not ugly Zyzz wanted to get big as fuck and keep lifting but his counter part decided to fuckin quit lifting so then the zyzz who was the big handsome zyzz killed the counter part but at the same time the counter part poisoned Zyzz's food so then chestbrah had to cover it up to keep the legacy alive.

I dont know bro this is just me brainstormin but I think this is the case. Because think about it.
Zyzz says "there is no zyzz" that's because there is no one zyzz, there's fuckin 2 zyzz's.

Or maybe the one zyzz wanted to get the cool rose tattoo but the other zyzz wanted to keep veni vidi vici so they killed eachother or something, I don't know

looks like someone didnt take TFS of the day

only one way to find out...

op, kill yourself and find zyzz in the after life

goodluck brave user

1) pics taken in different ages
2) tren ca change a whole face and zyzz did a lot of tren
3) u just mirin

Perhaps each one of us sees his own personal version of Zyzz...

I like zyzz and everything, but ive gotta say this thread is pretty autistic guys

This + jaw surgery.