How much has getting Veeky Forums increased your confidence? Are you kanye tier yet?

How much has getting Veeky Forums increased your confidence? Are you kanye tier yet?

sort of. I snapped a couple weeks ago at someone in the gym. I was on the Lat Pulldown sitting down using my phone after a set and I hear someone say "if youre not going to use it, can you move?"

I looked at him, some 60 year old dude and said "shut the fuck up, I'm checking my routine" then i held up my phone to show him (i keep an excel document to record lifts whenever I hit a new pr or something)

me: "all you had to do was ask to work in and i would've let you, why be a fucking asshole?" at this point people are staring at us, the dude tries to laugh it off and says to another elderly woman "are you hearing this?"

"oh fuck sake... grow up" I say. A staff member came over to me later and talked to me, asked if i was ok. Ive never snapped on someone in public like that before. Must be the new confidence I have from lifting

>autism the post

good shit

is this new pasta

>showing your PR for lat pulldowns

>I looked at him, some 60 year old dude and said "shut the fuck up, I'm checking my routine" then i held up my phone to show him (i keep an excel document to record lifts whenever I hit a new pr or something)

Why the fuck did you do this.

>tfw hit a pec deck pr

Idk. I was angry. People are allowed to sit for a few minutes between sets. This guy was being a dick for noreason

Slightly. Just learning not to give a shit has helped me more.

Why not? You don't care about progressive overload?

proud of you user. that guy was a dick.

Greatest thing i did for my confidence was do bjj/wrestling. Grappling strong ahletic men knowing a tap translates to broken bone/death in street fight and constant sparring gives you an aura of confidence whendealing with men and women

Yeah more confidence for sure.

Relevant story, only issue I have ever had in a gym involved a 60 year old guy too. I wanted to the quadruple machine thing, for tricep down curls, and an old man doing last pull downs adjacent from me said Hey! I'm using that! He was Hispanic with an accent, so I rudely say, No, you're using THAT machine. Well he was doing supersets I guess. I started my set anyways.

I guess I have a problem with groups of teenagers that hog a machine for an hour. Or when 1 dude has like 4 pairs of dumbbells around him.

Had the exact same experience except my guy looked like Rockey's trainer hat and all, and instead if back talking, I incredulously asked if he was using both, then when he said ya I fled the gym and quit going for three months (was my first day).
t. The most beta loser on fit
Can such a loser ever make it?
Is making it just keep on trying without giving up?

Steroids. Trust me I know.

I HIT THE GYM ALL CHEST NO LEGS

hahahahahhahahahahah best shit I've read all week

>i keep an excel document to record lifts
autism

> fled the gym and quit going for three months
> because a guy wanted to use your machine

Nigga wtf are you doing

Then me and wifey make a movie

"My ex says she gave me the best years of her life
I saw a recent picture of her, I guess she was right"
> still the goat lyric

THEN I MADE MYSELF A SMOOTHIE

To be fair, old people use being old as an excuse to be fucking cunts. I'm pretty tired of being polite to old, ignorant rude old people too. I legitimately just don't like old people though, I don't give a fuck about respecting my elders, I only respect people that respect me back.

He just yelled at you like he was your dad user, I wouldn't have snapped so hard id just give him some cheeky comment but hey you're in the right direction.

besides they should be at good gyms, I think everyone who is old and uses cheap stuff(like my gyms) doesn't deserve any respect like I'm here because I'm young what's your excuse? same with public transportation

MONEY NEVER MADE ME
MAKE ME DO SOMN
NAH CANT MAKE ME

ive never asked my bitch where my damn croissant is so no

The

"All veggies no eggs"

Line makes me cringe, wtf Ye you need protein

you may be talented but you're not kanye west

Whatchu want a boss or an r'n'b nigga with a six pack?

>yeezy
>confident

lmao dude thats a facade, nigga still blames himself for his mother's death, and pretends his ex cheated on him to feel better about not marrying her like he promised her father.

>playing music at a party
>make sure your ex is around
>put 30 Hours on

D E V I L I S H

>that chick
>cafe au lait spot
>neurofibromatosis type 1

no thanks

>not playing BLKKK SKKKNHEAD before starting your routine

Never going to make it