Do you guys agree?

Do you guys agree?

>Girls spill their fucking spaghetti around you and act autistic when you're aesthetic as fuk.

Uni student here, and recently shredded down to around 10-11%bf.

6'2'' so non-manlet.

>they either do about 10 double takes, making it painfully obvious
>end up laughing at you for no damn reason while talking
>tries to tease you but can't follow up so it just looks awkward.

I'm talking about girls that are like 7/10+, but the vast majority of these girls are in STEM majors, so that could probably be why.

my other guess is that, they got no male attention during highschool, but then puberty happened, not allowing them ample time to get comfortable with male attention.

I knew your post was pretty bullshit from the start, but was certain when you said 7/10 girls in STEM

in my 4 years of college, I never saw a single girl above the introductory level courses above a 4/10 in STEM

go role play on r9k or some shit you faggot, stop shitting up this board. I want you to post your body in the next 1 hour with a time stamp for proof that you are being real.

STEM girls are whores, don't get your hopes up.

>stem
>7/10+

yeah, like every other dude that inflates girls who he thinks is hot

im gonna say 5/10 max

You're right, I love when STEM girls spill their spaghetti in front of me. Problem is they are usually hideous and Chinese.

This, or indian so they smell and sound annoying

>implying girls can see you're schredded without you walking around shirtless

hope you go to school by the beach because otherwise you're story is bullshit, you look like every other dyel skinny faggot out there.

This desu. I went to a top 5 CS school, and the there was one hot girl in our major's graduating class.

She ended up transferring to Stanford. The other ones were 2-4/10s at best.

Hot girls DO. NOT. GIVE. A FUCK. This is the social media age. Their egos are so inflated that the only way you're going to get an unmeasured, awkward response from one of them is by fucking them and ignoring them. Or by ignoring their advances.

Only then do they flip their shit

The hottest girl I have ever seen IRL was a Lithuanian girl doing a bachelors degree in chemistry.

Wow somebody obviously doesn't understand what outliers are

Actually kill yourself, no lie.

I have been ignoring her advances

>she comments on my shoes
>stares at me if I don't give her attention during group activities
>mentions how we should wear the same color shirts just for fun

I don't even say hi to her when she sits down in front of me.

Prob why she is acting a bit crazy

I'm telling you man, I've been there. When a girl is getting endless attention from orbiters but can't get that one guy she wants to talk....she will crack in a big way.

I've gotten a couple crazy Facebook messages for situations like this

does anyone else have any tricks they like to play on girls besides physical ones? I have this trick I pull with women i want to bang that i'm sure lots of other people use but is essentially just a bait and switch, lets call the girl A

what i do is I friendzone myself deliberately and quickly, but don't come off as a beta (never go out of your way to make conversation/meet up with with her, never ask her personal/emotional questions, never attempt ANY sexual references or advances (yet) or talk about dating etc.)
This is key to setting the trap, you want to come off as if sex isn't on your agenda at all, she can't register it at all for the sake of the mind game, gotta be completely platonic, but at the same time come off as if the friendship means a lot
Then comes the fun part; scope out her close friends and select the appropriate target girl B; what you look for here is the girl most likely to fuck you (consider things like her attractiveness, sexual history, current hunger for cock) but also the girl most similar to her (not the hard part as girls are more or less the same especially when they're young), and then set about fucking her;

this will be EASY for the following reasons; typically the anxiety about trying to attract a woman you really like that women can sense in your mind is the number one reason you'll get turned down, but here the girl you are trying to bang is more like an object standing in the way of your goal, a hurdle if you will, so your brain and body arent going to broadcast those signals, and you'll instantly be more confident
secondly she will likely already hold you in high esteem, if youve got into her friends good books (but kept the relationship platonic, to avoid her instantly marking you as beta in her head) she'll see you as someone one of her peers approves of, which is a huge deal for women, really a huge deal

then I strike; I fuck her and fuck her well, several times to get the point across (if she isnt attractive just grin and bear it this method does work) and across a long enough time period that she will have definitely have told her friend that you’re really after, try to make her happy in this step, but do not imply a relationship beyond sex.

next meet with girl A again; DO NOT mention anything to do with girl B at all, don’t even call attention to what you’ve been doing through any means and dodge the question if she seems like shes trying to get you to bring it up (if she directly bring s it up you’ve won there and then because it’s a verbal admission she’s thinking or has thought about you and now in a sexual way without you risking anything to do so, with someone she considers a close friend, and whose approval she values, but this isn’t likely to happen, girls instinctively know how to play this game). After you leave, her already neurotic brain is going to go fucking haywire; did he just make friends with me to get close to her? What made him go after her? I hate her! No that’s wrong she’s my friend! Is there something wrong with me, is she better than me? WHY NOT ME?

Give it a bit of time before meeting again in a normal setting but make sure to bring girl B, she will basically do whatever you ask at this point, and basically parade her about in front of girl A, in a carefully established way that no malicious intent is detected and girl A will blame herself entirely for what’s going on, after all you’re a good friend and so is she. Do this a few times and plant the seeds of jealousy, get girl B to kiss you a bit, kiss her back, make her giggle, girl As mind is breaking down at this point.

Then when the moment is right make an arguably innocent sexual pass at girl A, and her mind will literally shatter; her insecurity from being neurotic will urge her to reciprocate for fear of being alone, then her guilt for ‘betraying her friend’ will overwhelm her, and her emotions will go berserk. Her body will take control since her brain is currently imploding, and reach out to find you, an off limits yet more importantly familiar body to ease the suffering. Then you absolutely crush her, which will be easy because the devilish tactics you’ve been secretly using will make your lizard brain go nuts, you’ll turn into some kind of sex demon. I have even laughed to myself during this stage in some run thru-s of this method.

The aftermath is easy; act like you were really surprised and claim you still like girl B; fuck both a few more times during the unease and then, put on the fucking good guy act and say you have to let girl B down and break it off since you’ve cheated and feel bad, once again girl A will blame herself for hurting her good friends and it will play right into your hands. She’ll be nice to you and to her friend and if girl B is sad that you don’t want a relationship, both girls will think of you as ending on a high note and desirability will still be there for both in the future. I love doing this so much. Seeing her poor, broken, sometimes teary-eyed little face is something that sticks in your mind forever.

Autism: the post

im positive i've seen this somewhere else before, pretty sure this is just a retarded pasta

S A T A N I C S T R A T E G E M

This is literally my fetish

7/10+ in STEM??? no need to lie on the internet. Kys

Lol I'm fucking DYEL and girls spill spaguetti left and right when I'm close. Height, face and frame gentlemen.

>6'2'' so non-manlet.
Hahaha holy fucking shit, is this what manlets actually believe?

Get a skirt OP, it would suit you wonderfully

I dunno there's plenty of STEM hotties on my campus. Bio babes, I call em.

They do sperg out a little due to that smart/studious nature = nofun/experience but the most babely tend to be confident too. That type of cutie you see around town or at a show or bar off campus

There's probably a correlation between attractiveness/social life and academic underperformance. I know for a fact I let fun get in the way of excelling, I just don't mind since I do fine.

The hot girls in stem are in the bio majors, not the autistic engineering, math or physics majors. Think doctors, nurses, PTs, biological sciences, etc.

What's the point of this thread. Is this just a humblebrag thread?