Are there any long-term natty lifters on Veeky Forums (let's say 2+ years)...

Are there any long-term natty lifters on Veeky Forums (let's say 2+ years)? Could you post some pictures of what you look like now? I'm want to use you guys as motivation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPTQXHrCoq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah bro. But i don't have any shirtless pics on my computer. Heres a clothed pic, mire my aesthetics bro.

oh and stats

BP - 160KG x 5
Deadlift - 200kg x 5
Squat 140 x 10

Kek, well memed

oh for fucks sake lmao

bro do fucking legs

Why does your left leg look like it's been replaced by that of raptor?

lifting 3 years and I look like absolute shit

my frame is huge though, bulked the entire time

>ong-term natty lifters
>2+ years
In natty terms thats just literally the beginning, you start noticing good gains after good 5 years

>tfw you haven't unlocked your gf as a playable character

aware me on meme pls?

Yes , my nipples are totally fucked up, Im aware of it

>not recognizing this ancient pic
Gtfo newfags.

post body now

7 years lifting, 3 years military training

320kg deadlift, 290kg squat, 190kg bench press. other PRs include 17 dead hang pullups and 2pl8 strict press for 5 or 6

Can't you just pick it off and put it where it belongs?

shit man, that's 2+ years? what are your stats? I'm one year in and I look bigger than that.

You're a manlet too. No excuses

Nice try vitamin avenger

are you impersonating philipe!?

I bet you're not strong enough to move your nipples though

why don't you cut? You would look so fucking good

hardly noticeable, you look good full homo

Sup bro. Been lifting for 3 and a half years now

I have small frame, besides I dont follow any particular diet I just eat whatever there is, and dont get much good sleep, and yes Im a manleteer

mirin'

what's your 5k time?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Where's your pic?

>those legs
>her face

that's a pretty bad pic for definition, but filip is actually like 14% bf at 230lb

which is fucking MASSIVE for a natty

>hardly

His nipples look like when someone goes crazy on a WB cartoon. Where's that guy who shops out nipples when you need him?

When Im at the beach or at a pool party I just put some googly eyes on them, girls find it funny

Underrated.

>20 years old
>been lifting since I was 16

are you made of marble?

not sure if this is mire worthy by Veeky Forums standards but i'm pretty proud of myself
2 years started as chubbyfat
1.75cm
5x5 working sets
bp 85kg
ohp 55kg
sq 100
dl 120

The tit pointing up looks like it belongs on a 13 year old girl. How does it feel when you cup it?

Fucking dead

You're a good man user. I'd like to lift with you and bant about your nipples one day.

here you go cuz. this is after a couple years

>Phil
>pull ups

lel

(, Y ')

youtube.com/watch?v=RPTQXHrCoq8

19 lifting since 17

Ok, so maybe i dont go to the gym regularly, but beat all those lifts in weight for my max. How am i still fat?

Strength doesn't mean you look good, friend.

step up your volume and frequency nigger, i started at 16 and by 18 i was leaner and bigger than you.

Whats your routine and diet like?

Height? Please post more angles.

I hate it when people post shitty myspace angles. Nigga we want a clear picture of your whole body without any stupid poses or angles why is that so hard.

a lifetime or lifting heavy + football

u hot as hell

My Pectus bro

¿Donde lats?

are you a german girl?

Its all about facial aesthetics

Are you designated?

>mudslime immigrant wearing a blue jeans and a jean vest
>hot

Please end your life

t.German

>muslim
>inmigrant

Didn't get one right

post pics bro
chest+back, shoulders+arms, legs, repeat, rest
+200kcals bulk with 2.5g protein/kg bw and 0.4g fat/lbs bodyweight, rest filled with carbs

5'10

post body or keep mirin bro, I'm just using recent snapchat pics

>im bigger than you
>no pic

You definitely seem like you're hiding something.

>5'10
Thank god, I was worried they were manlet gains. This gives me hope since we're around the same height.

>2.5 protein/kg
Isn't that a bit on the high side?

Also, that webm wasn't satisfying at all. Post more.

that's what you call two years of lifting? I've been lifting for 4 months everyday and I have better definition and almost as much mass as you...

Congrats bro, keep working hard

why do people like this exist

Diet is what John Otis Hollywood set up for me back in january
>tfw I got my 480 bucks refunded because he had a stroke

>You definitely seem like you're hiding something.
yet you are the one who didnt post a single pic, most likely because you look like a turd

Post your bodies please, would love to see your results

People have been asking you for better pictures and you are not delivering.

I wouldn't call 2 years long term, especially for a natty, but here's me at around 3.5 years.

Not op, but if this is achievable natty then I'm more than happy. Thanks for posting bro, shit's inspiring. Height/weight?

Thanks man. Hard work and some lucky genetics go a long way. Just keep at it.
6', 175.

tfw i have weird ribs and it seems like my abs will never be visible

kill me

Always better to get fit despite fucked insertions than it is to stay fat/skinnyfat. Normies don't recognize that shit nearly as much as us aspies do anyway.

woodberrysodeepwhoeverpullsitoutwoodbecrownedkingarthur/10

brah upgrade ur girl. she 5/10 at best. u are at least a 7/10. you can do better.

No whey you guys natty. 100% srs. you guys prob roiding

We are talking about bodybuilding not powerlifting strenght doesn't matter

Best body in this thread.

Holy fuck did you look terrible before though. What was your day to day life when you were a zombie?

such awkward angles what are you hiding

I was probably around 6' 132ish there.
Lots of gain goblin cardio (soccer) and relatively low appetite. I was a picky eater growing up and never really developed a large appetite. Bulking is way harder for me as pathetic as that sounds.

Jesus Christ.

That's natty forsyth. He used to talk mad shit but he looked ripped in all his CBTs so people didn't call him on it but then he flew too close to the sun and posted a pic of him with clothes on in public and people realized that 1. he was mostly myspace angling + lighting and 2. he only ever posted from the waist-up because his legs were shit. That pic is shopped obvy but they were bad. On top of that, he posted the pic to show he could pull bitches and blurred the girl's face out but somebody searched it on tineye and found the original and we all laughed at what a butterface she was. I made all this up, the shit you're spending your time on is retarded, go outside.

Why did you make me read all that

link your myspace profile brah

You made you read all that.

thanks for explaining user :^)

>that body
>that height
>that weight
how small are your legs

Too lazy to take a new one. This pic is a bit old. I've been running GVT and my legs have noticeably gotten bigger.

That said they're still lagging a bit behind, but I'm working on 'em.

that was fucked up lmfao

There's no way you are 175, m8. Unless you're lying about your height.

New af

I actually think that some people can weigh significantly more or less than you would think based on how they look. I've noticed it in real life. Maybe it's due to bone density?

Honestly 6' and 175 in that picture, mate. Keep in mind that picture is perfect lighting, angle, and lighting so that definitely makes me look bigger.

Me during a cut since July. Before that hasn't worked out in 2 years due to back injury and some personal shit.

Feel pretty good right now.6ft 198
Bench 285
Squat 400
Dead rehabbing back so don't bother
Ohp 185 first time I've ever done them, starting in June.

Would like to lose another 10-15, have already lost 20

Oh yea, been lifting on and off since 16/17. 25 now

This was me like a year ago ~3 years in
20 lbs bigger now but can't be assed to take a new pic

kill yourself andrei

Absolutely natty