Veeky Forums femanons btfo

Veeky Forums femanons btfo

How can they recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyaaDjUOcmQ
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those whores have 5+ other dicks on hold including a nigger dick in case their man shows any measure of self-respect for his own race.

>Veeky Forums femanons btfo
I'd give a fit chick the d ten times over vs any fat chick.

>3-4 times a week

Fucking casuals.

Fat girls don't have men

>fatties are bragging about being the side bitch

fugg the girl in the pic has the perfect body

Exactly.

At the end of the day he is ashamed of you. You're not in his vision of the future. You're not getting that special attention or his intimate thoughts. He certainly doesn't want anybody to see you with him in public.

May as well be a masturbatory aid. A 25 inch fantasia with a fat ass but a body and face he doesn't want to be associated with

When I first saw the thumbnail I thought it was a picture of a killer whale. Guess I got the species of whale wrong.

I've thought about fucking a fat bitch. Not like morbidly obese but chubby.

My reasoning would be to dick her so much she gets the equivalent of an hour's worth of cardio.

I'm pretty swole and parade my chubby girl around everywhere. Shes got huge boobs and a nice ass. She turns heads more then any skinny girl I know.

t. femanon is butthurt that men dont like her

Tried it twice before; Never again. Both were selfish, lazy fucks and were only decent at giving head.

>tfw you did this too

I don't care if you're joking or not, bitch looks like a whale with mobile sized thumbnails at least.

Ayy lmao

KEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK!!!!!!

>25 inch fantasia
my man

Well now I know how to pretend to be a woman on Veeky Forums.

My highschool gf was pretty cute
Beautiful face, huge tits, and very short.

She had no ass and no drive to do anything for herself healthwise. We dated for nearly a decade. I kept trying to get Veeky Forums and she didnt try anything at all with her excise being "my tits are too big and hurt me if i do any exercise". They were big G cups so i could see how maybe they could be uncomfortable to handle.

The sex was 'meh' for the most part. Titfucking and just playing with her tits did more for me than actual sex. It wasnt until i started getting girls 3-4 points hotter than my gf talking to me, asking me about working out and fitness that i eventually started losing interest in my woman.

Her belly eventually rounded out larger than her tits and stretch marks started to form. She was literally just letting herself waste away.

The point is, being fat isnt just physically unattractive. It also shows lack of dedication, motivation, and just a generally unhealthy future. While fat girls can have great personalities, cook well, and suck a mean dick, they are ultimately not people i would seek out for a partner.

>im pretty swole
No one who is actually big says "swole"

>Chubby gf
Obese gf

>she turns heads more than any skinny girl i know
This one i believe. I also turn my head away when i see fat people

>this delusion

Written by a nigger and is probably true for niggers

Virgin detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyaaDjUOcmQ

>btfo

I love FATTY titties but I hate FATTY pussy
You ever seen a fat vulva IRL?

not fucking whakese =/= virgin

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html

Jokes on you, I lift 6 times a week yet I'm thick as well. Not obese though as OP's pic though.

Best of both worlds.

>i have an obese gf
>everyone who doesnt like fat chicks must be a virgin!

Kys my man