>as I'm walking to the register two qt's walk by me
>make eye contact with one and she gives me a disgusted look
>she says "You're cool.." sarcastically
>the other girl laughs
>I check out and start to sob on the way home

I don't know if I'm going to make it guys

>t. 500 lbs TRex

Sounds like a couple of cunts

I've had like 2 giant glasses of milk today since my roommate has to go get water.

Shouldve said "and you're ugly"

Nothing hurts them more then that.

>go get water.
Do you live in a desert?

When she looked at you she was probably thinking of some stupid shit that has nothing to do with you, and you triggered her to think about it.

Just keep it up dude. In 6 months you'll be built.

Its called a shit test my friend. Look it up and take the red pill. This cunt was testing your frame and by sobbing instead of firing back you proved you were not worth the fuck.

... how is his getting water relevant to the amount of milk u drank?
Did your sister pretend to pull her hair back into a ponytail and enjoy every second?

God you guys think literally everything is a fucking test.

I was doing the same thing holding 2 gallons, one in each hand and she was checking me out and she said "wow HE works out" to her friend

So did you fuck or what

I usually just ignore women altogether.

What the hell could I have been doing for her to make that comment? I was just walking by.

I believe in you.

Those are some bitchin tits

...no? You can't just fuck every girl that says something good about you...have you even seen a vagina?!

Its the war of the sexes my friend. The truth is the more fit you get, more value you hold as a man via welth, physique, etc, the more you will attract these kinds of challenges from thirsty women looking to fuck alphas and drown betas

Were you wearing an Affliction tank top and a backwards snapback? They might have [spoiler]rightly[/spoiler] assumed you were a douche.

Y u grossed out by it or scared or something virgin?

That actually made you cry? Bro you gotta toughen up, why do you need every woman to think positively about you?

Just a plain t-shirt and shorts. I don't even wear hats.
I'm a lanklet and I'm trying really hard to gain weight. I'm really self conscious about it.

That's not what I meant. Have you even seen a vagina?

tell them you've got to feed your babies/baby siblings somehow

be drowning

Were you flexing

You didn't say something back?

Maybe I was but it wouldn't have been consciously. I'm really skinny so I the weight of the milk carton probably caused me to do it involuntary.
How do I respond to something like that?

>How do I respond to something like that?
Depends on what you want to happen next.

Most people would just insult them instead. Even not giving a crap was an option on the table.

Yet you chose to put your head down and whimper.

>How do I respond to something like that?
y-you t-too

Look em dead in the eye and go

I sure fuckin am.

Who gives a fuck what two bimbos think of you mate you probably won't see those bitches ever again.

>How do I respond to something like that

"shut up baby I know it"

My nigga

Dont you take my line. That is my line. Go find another one.

No dood they are just lame, there's nothing wrong with you unless you wore like a speedo to get groceries

yeah I was gonna say this, I got teased once like that when I bought an icecream cone. they wanna see if you're a pussy or not

when women are not at least somewhat attracted to you, you just don't exist to them. they're a movie star in their own life and you're a faceless extra otherwise

you should have hammed it up nigga, curl the gallons while giving an exaggerated wink and a cheeky grin like a total cunt. bitches love when you show that you don't give a fuck, which you shouldn't

>not pretending to be autistic and reply back to them "Thanks" and give them a wink

make sure its a butt wink

this didn't happen

kek. OP BTFO by QTs.

>sorry Zack