'sup Veeky Forums? So I almost got in trouble at work today because of some self-hating fat chick

'sup Veeky Forums? So I almost got in trouble at work today because of some self-hating fat chick.

>be me, IT guy
>one of the girls in accounting needs help with something simple
>super fat girl, seemed nice in the past though
>go up and she's eating Reese's cups
>pull up another chair and get to work
>see that she has 4 king size packages on her desk (they have 4 in each)
>"Want some, user?"
>"No thanks, I'm not really big on sweets."
>she scoffs and literally makes the triggered face and says "Um wow. Okay. You're welcome."
>gets pretty fucking awkward. She's clearly refusing to look in my direction at this point.
>I get done fixing her stuff. Tell her she's all set.
>"Kay. Alright." Scoffs again.
>"Alright... have a good one."
>"Kay. Alright."

Later my boss tells me HR wants to talk to me. They told me fatgirl pitched a fit about me and said I was trying to make her feel ashamed about her weight, but they wouldn't tell me specifics. Explained what happened to the head of HR, who happens to be overweight too. She just nods and tells me "You need to work on how you come across to people." I get nothing but compliments and people ask for me by name pretty often. At least nothing really came of it.

Fucking delusional, self-loathing fat fucks. Has anything like this ever happened to you dudes?

Nope. Fatties offer me food but I decline and nobody's said/done anything. Although I can tell they feel bad, especially if they made the sugar shitbombs themselves, so I apologize anyway and say it's just not my thing.

Just decline and say, "No thank you." Don't add an explanation. If they ask then you can tell them you "already ate," or some bullshit excuse that make you seem in line with fatty ideology.

>I'm not really big on sweets

That's what triggered her. It's because she's insecure, so she felt like you are judging her. I bet if you just said "No thanks" nothing would have happened.

Just say thanks but I had a big breakfast or lunch next time.

Yeah, I figured throwing in that I don't like sweets sent her overboard. Crazy that she got worked up over one innocent statement. I really didn't mean anything by it.

Kinda wonder if she's posting an angry story about me on tumblr or something right now.

> being this beta

Nothx senpai

>Fucking delusional, self-loathing fat fucks.
Seems like they were right then, you prejudiced fuck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You should've manned up when it got awkward and just asked her what the deal was. It's super easy to talk someone down by simply feigning empathy.

Not that you did anything wrong, but I think you could've talked her fatass down from going to your boss by simply by not letting it get or stay awkward.

Maybe so yeah. Awkward moment didn't last too long and I just wanted to finish up and leave at that point.

Had I known she's the type willing to make shit up in an attempt to get a coworker in trouble, I would have definitely fixed it before it became an issue.

Everyone over 20 is fucked up somehow. Your intentions mean nothing because everything you do is run through everyone's damage.

Fucking LOL this shit is REAL! GNC brah here, so many fat ass fat asses come in and ask about pills that will "make the tummy go away". Countless times I've explained why that doesn't work, why you wouldn't want that to work, and why the pills themselves do still work.

They always leave, always if I tell them what a thermo does. Now? I fucking live the fats.

>pitch thermos as magic KILL THE BELLY PILLS
>smiles blossom across their faces
>my mom has made drastic changes!
>show pic of random transformation
>OH WOOOW

Yeah, give me your fucking money lmfaoooooo

This. My years surfing the chon have taught me something: that OP is a lying faggot.

Copy your story and post it in a fat hate thread

What is [thermos]

Pitch them preworkout and tell them the tingles and the urge the pull their skin off is "it working."

Pls respod

When no one is looking, put something she's always eating mixed with laxatives on her desk. She'll shit herself at work and will quit out of shame.

Thermogenics

I'm fat as fatass but that is pure shit. I hope you have considered changing your work place to something better.

If you can't change your place of work just stop talking to people completely. Just use short terms like yes, no, maybe etc.

If someone ever asks why you communicate so little tell them that you were ordered to be that way by your HR and tell that story but color it a little.

Also this. Then do a similar prank a couple months later to HR.

But you must not get caught and never admit to anything.

"She needs to be sensitive to my severe peanut allergy. I'm doing my best to not get a treat forsaken to me banned from the office so others can enjoy something I can never have."

Lol why would you say you're not big on sweets. She was probably thinking what a hurtin thing that is to say

>defend against victim nonsense with an even greater force
I like the cut of your jib user

Just say you have diabetes

>Work in help desk
>Always top 10 out of 60-70 people, been rank 1 many times
>We start focusing on ''quality'' and hire a quality assurance ''team''
>Some super fat textbook hamplanet joins
>Oh boy here we go
>Always emailing my manager when I get a 'bad' review
>Had a ''sweets'' day recently
>The desk is by the QA and manager/lead area
>Hamplanet has a shitload, offers me some
>Tell her I'm trying to lose weight (lost lots already, people kinda know by now)
>TRIGGERED
>Start trying to pick up my game and only get good reviews
>Everyone always gets a bad one here and there for shit out of our control
>Sends long angry email to me and my manager
>Have 1 on 1 with manager asking whats up
>Explain situation of bad review, isn't really that bad/wasn't my fault, but make up bullshit about understanding how the customer feels
>Manager is aight

Still get shit from her though.

Kiitos. Fight fire with fire.

There is not one currently.

Chances are good that fatty mcfuckstick and her HR lesbo-sister are also diabetic.

Just work somewhere else OP.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN