Who else /caffeine pills/ here?

> tfw monster cucks pay $3.00 a bottle when caffeine pills literally do the exact same thing and are 100x cheaper

> that first tab of the day

Currently on ec stack, though i sub out a pill for preworkout or an ice cold Monster Absolute Zero Ultra™

will take some with some diet soda before work.

got into them with ec, originally

The buzz from coffee is so much better than from pills but the pills are so convenient

If I was rich I would probably just get dunkin donuts coffee all day instead desu

I starter taking them the other day and It worked a lot better than those shitty energy drinks.
Aldo i got 200 tabs for just 10 euro. Meanwhile 200 Monsters would cost me 200 euro...

I have a kg of anhydrous I got for $30 wyd family

Just have a bigger dose of pills.

I like them. Much cheaper than coffee and for some reason just feels more subtle to me. I don't feel buzzed or hyper but I can tell when I skip them. Not that I'm dead when off them, but it takes me a bit longer to get booted up for the day.

I used them before races. Caffeine is proven to improve performance in mid- and long-distance races, and pills are the easiest on you're stomach.

> not soending $200 on Monster Energy Zero Ultra

You're in the wrong sub bud

Caffeine goes really well with theanine if you're looking for mental gains.

Don't forget to take breaks every now and then because of tolerance. Cycle.

im caffeine free for the first time since i was 16 and i feel fantastic

I'm pretty sure caffeine tolerance is permanent, 200mg used to have me wired for hours but now I need it just to feel normal, even after taking month long tolerance breaks. Same with tobacco actually I used to get insane head rushes from a lip of grizzly and now I barely anything

I cant /sip/ pills

>tfw that first caffeine pill of the day

I study 8 a.m to 6 p.m and always feel fucking tired at 9:00 a.m If I don't drink some coffee in the breaks I can't listen to the class. Should I change to caffeine pills? I'm not a fan of being dependent of pills and tbqh I'm scared of them.

I need help.

It's literally the exact same thing as coffee just far cheaper and easier. But yeah you might get some weird looks if you are constantly popping pills but it's literally the exact fucking same thing as monster or coffee, just in pill form

This desu, might get back on once I start really pushing myself

it takes around 6 months for your lungs to go completely back to normal in terms of respiratory capacity after quitting cold turkey, which means you probably wouldn't get the same headrush unless your lungs could transfer all of the tobacco smoke into bloodstream and into your retard head.not sure about how long caffeine receptors stick around though

how fucked am i. been taking like 600mg of caffeine pills everyday for the past year

Uhh grizzly is dip dude not a cig lol

What is your resting heart rate? Like 120 BPM? Lol

I got caffeine and ltheanine pills. 200mg caffeine and 400 mg ltheanine half in the morning half around 3 pm and I'm good for the whole day

same logic applies since it damages mucus membranes in addition to building a tolerance. The way it affects your tastebuds is the same thing it does to the blood vessels around your lip as they become less permeable

>Not using a caffeine/ephedrine/ginseng/vitamin stack like pic related
>Not gonna make it.