How about a progress thread?

From 220lb to 190lb currently. April to Now.

good progress mate. you pull off the shaved head as well.

making it/10

Currently "bulking". Really just eating about 600 more calories a day. Increasing protein to 280 to 380g a day, carbs to 100-300g, and fat to 80-150g

Thank you, sir. Thing that made the biggest difference is the change in diet. Need to stress that shit. It's all about what you do in the kitchen.

Thank you, sir. Diet made the biggest difference. And focusing on compound lifts.

Can't stress nutrition enough though.

Fuck you, Veeky Forums.

>280 to 380g
>taking 289g in the first place
>380 fucking gram
I hope this is a joke and if this is bait i will bite for your and other readers safety

Bro Im eating 350 on keto you must be poor as fuck if you cant afford to eat that much protein

huh?!

I think you misunderstood how keto works, or you've got an insane TDEE.

>leftmost is jay cutler
>rightmost is Connor shaw
You've become better in more ways than one

Slangin Dicks Bruh. nice work!

Jealous as fuck on the progress man. Keep it going!

Great progress. I hope you're lifting.
You're going to have a lot of loose skin, but lifting will make it tolerable. You plan on getting surgery or living with it?

I'm, 308 down to 255 so we'll be in the same boat. Not sure what I'm going to do.

Hitting a wall thanks to a job change, the only nearby gym not being open after I get out of work (meaning I either have to wake up early or not go, lately it's been the latter, I've only been lifting on saturday/monday/MAYBE wednesday) and a new living area where I don't have a stove to cook chicken in.

Can't seem to get under 200lbs. I was 192 a week or so ago, but then I fucked shit up and started eating junk again and now I'm back up to just at 200.

I got up to 185lb squats with decent form though, so at least I've got that going for me?

Height? You better keep at that shit. I used to go at 5 in the morning even on 13 hour days at work. Go to bed earlier is all you have to do

Yea, I lift 5-6 days a week. Right not my 1rm's are.
Bench 205lbs
Squat 245
OHP 125
Deadlift (Just hit a new PR today actually.) 315lbs

Last week, I did my first unassisted pull up (First one in my life). Im using a band so I can actually do some full sets too.

Get up early you fuckstick retard. I work 12 fucking hours a day 6 days a week and I still get up at 5am to fit my workout in.

Disgraceful. Fat shits like you deserve death.

Somewhere between 5'10 and 5'11.

Going to the gym isn't hard, it's going to the gym while trying to cut that's been killing me.

The cafeteria I eat at I can't count calories at because they don't weight shit out. So I tried to make the best of what I have in my room (fridge, microwave) to make shit work.

It was going alright for a while, but the last two weeks I had shit happen that left me without chicken for the week (previously I had drove out to a family member's to use their kitchen and just batch cooked a bunch of breasts).

Not having chicken fucked up my diet....left me eating sandwiches all week....shitty diet led to me eating shitty fucking junk food from the vending machine...which led to me just wanting to fucking sleep whenever I wasn't working.

So, trying to get back into the swing of things. Most likely going to start eating at the cafeteria again. They don't weigh shit out but the items there have half-assed calorie counts. I guess an estimate is better than nothing.

Gonna try and eat halfway decently until I'm done with job training (ends in December), and fucking pray that wherever they send me next, I'll have access to a FUCKING STOVE.

Fucking a, user. How did you cut all the body fat? I don't mean to sound retarded, but was there anything more to it than eating below maintenance? I eat under maintenance and just lose my gains, not my fat. I'm skinnyfat as fuck and it makes me want to drink bleach. I was a lardass teenager and still have rubbery lovehandles even though I've lost 50 fucking pounds, it's humiliating to jiggle at 155 pounds when you stand 5'10

Fuck these haters. Kid, you're my hero. Even if you can't eat well for a little while, dont trip, just be concious of what you're eating. This cutting shits a marathon not a sprint.

Like a year and six months progress, had a bunch of biomech and health issues that I'm only just getting over so hopefully I can Trump this in six months

Am I built yet?

Before/after weight and height? Mirin.

Right and left is probably same weight and height 18 years old and 20 years old respectively. Currently 82 kilos at 5'11, may have been closer to 86-87 on the right though as it was towards the end of my first bulk (right before I tore my supraspinatus db pressing like a fucking retard)

Keep at it dude, I believe in you, you've fucking got this

I want to fuck you.
No homo.

I wouldn't have thought this is what Pewdiepie was doing with all that youtube money

what's your routine? i want to do it

Honestly it's just a regular brosplit with a huge focus on stability and function cause I have hella' flat feet and mangled shoulder rounding from (((Pro gaming))), so I do a lot of core isolation focusing on proper bracing, heaps of rc and midback work and deadlift 3x a week. I train in an 8-12 range outside of my compounds and usually pyramid set if that helps.

380 is pushing it, you're right. But I'm getting 280 a day.

I cut. While cutting I did compound lifts for 2hrs a day about 5 days a week. I kept protein at 180grams a day. Some days I'd run after lifting, mostly at night (second workout). I'd also take yohimbine and psyclocibin mushrooms before working out. Like .2 to .6 grams of mushrooms. Most amazing preworkout I've ever taken.

bulked way too hard last time, gonna take it slower next time.

being able to do pullups is one of the biggest motivators in the world for me. i'm not fat, but i've just never really been good at doing them. now i can do a "fair" amount, or throw on up to a single plate for a few weighted reps. still not impressive by Veeky Forums standards, but it's a good feeling to me.

keep that shit up son