I cant gain a single pound, no matter what I eat

> I cant gain a single pound, no matter what I eat

Help

Shut up and eat more, pussy

Track what you eat using myfitnesspal or cronometer. It's common for skinny people to think they eat heaps when they really don't.

I feel like a eat alot, but i end up losing weight for some reason.

yeah that's why i'm telling you to track how many calories you eat in a day, there's a decent subreddit called /r/gainit which has some pretty good recipes and advice for eating more.

Are you eating 4 scoops?

If you are an ectomorph then make some calorie loaded smoothies or just suck it up and eat the foods. I'm lucky enough to be an endomorph so I have no problems putting on the weight when it comes to bulking.

> ectomorph

body somatotypes are a myth that aren't based on any scientific evidence.

>I FEEL like I eat alot

Count your fucking calories, you mong.

>I feel like I eat a lot
So does every other skeleton.
Count your fucking calories & dirty bulk if you must.

GOMAD

>myth science

Suck start a shotgun

>that kid in 5th grade with wide shoulders and thick arms
>that skinny kid in 5th grade who narrow shoulders and thin arms

I suppose that big kid is just lifting weights right? in 5th grade?

They do exist, except people put too much emphasis on them.

No, they fucking don't, retard. It's called genetics and bone structure. And fat.

This.

A lot of the endomorph / mesomorph crap comes from people simply misjudging what they eat.

its scientifically proven you fucking filth. stop making excuses, trying to make yourself feel better by thinking anyone can achieve any physique.

Literally what you described is what your denying exists.

>scientifically proven

Hahaha, you fucking retard, the one and only source was debunked shortly after it was published. Fuck off retard

>he tries to use bunk science to justify being a DYEL faggit

Damn dude, just kys, seriously

I was in the same situation 6 months ago. Do what everyone is saying. Count calories. Also be sure to use protein supplements in your drinks after exercising. Shit works miracles for skeletons.

I was in the same boat few months ago. Realized I was lifting too long (3-4 hours a day everyday) make sure you only lift 3- days a week and try to keep it to 1 or 2 hours

jesus christ just have a milkshake this is such a non issue

>4 KB JPG
> I cant gain a single pound, no matter what I eat

Drink a 16 ounce bottle of water
Congratulations, you now weigh one more pound

Bump for serious answers

Not OP but how do I even know how many calories I'm supposed to eat in a day?

Aussie detected. I have the opposite problem. I'm a fat slob been hitting the gym hard for a month. Swimming daily and watched what I ate for 2.5 weeks and gave up. Due to 0 weight loss.

read:
>I eat everything and gain no weight!

No you don't. Count your calories like someone who gives a fuck and come back after you gain 10 lbs.

Good lord. What would happen if a manlet drank that for a month?

rip to anyone drinking 4K Cals in one go

I've probably done worse.

Not gonna recommend it, because holy fuck how did I not get the beetus back then, but people can drink insane amounts of calories pretty easily. It's a big part of the whole obesity issue nowadays.

Can barely do GOMAD spread out, let alone doing half plus extras in one drink

The human stomach is normally around the size of clenched fist. But can expand to 40x it's size. Drinking that would cause it to inflate to the size of a watermelon.

>YOU
>FUCKING
>EAT
>MORE

Have you tried sipping?

kys

> low cal soda for weight gain
> have to drink over 300

Nice try monster marketing department

You just have to actually try. I know that sounds like a meme or bullying, but clearly your natural appetite and what you "feel" aren't cutting it. Track your macros, force feed and drink milk/gainer/both. The shake I make is 2.5 cups whole milk, 3 scoops gainer, 1 scoop whey. Easy to drink, over a thousand calories, I usually have 2 a day on training days plus my food. I just got done eating a hamburger helper, so that's a pound of beef plus pasta right there.

It's not going to feel good, you just have to do it anyway

You must be fat as fuck.

get some nutella, some milk, some peanut butter and a few buns, eat what you are eating normally but after you're done get some buns, spread some PB on it and then smear nutella on top (peanut butters natural saltiness will counteract nutellas sweetness so you can smear more of it and not get nauseous) and top it off with milk
you can easily get an extra 1000 kcal with a single bun and some milk

and if this route isnt for you then consider adding calories to food that don't increase the overall volume like fats and sauces, you can easily sneak some into regular meals

be honest, is 4 scoops 2-3 a day a meme or will it actually help a skeleton out?

If you're body is damaged enough from weighttraining to warrant drinking double a serving of protein then do it. If not, dont. Use your head

That sounds excessive for someone who's not a professional athlete, but you could have just eaten more to compensate.