I can not stop buying high, and selling low, Veeky Forums

I can not stop buying high, and selling low, Veeky Forums.

What the fuck is wrong with me? How do I correct this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eyhMgXmR3w4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By buying low and selling high

Just do the opposite of what you're doing. When the price is at where your gut tells you to buy, sell. When it's at where you would normally sell, buy instead.

hodl

buy the dip

buy espers on yobit
its only 1 satoshi, so you are already buying low

Could it possibly be this simple?

pump some iron you got weak hands

Yes, in fact it's so simple that the majority of people over-complicate it and miss the mark, losing money. Keep emotions out, stick to pure rational decision-making and buy low always

$$$espers
only on yobit

youtu.be/eyhMgXmR3w4

The thing is, I've been burned by trying to catch falling knives, and holding bags too long. The memory of that haunts me, and colors my decisions.

become a basic bitch and Hodl a coin you see having good fundamentals long term

That's not a bad song, I never really noticed.

OP, I will tell you how to avoid buying high and selling low. Its really simple.

The decision to "buy high" is caused by FOMO(Fear of Missing Out)

The decision to "sell low" is caused by Fear of Loss.

To put it simple, stop being a little bitch and you'll be alright.

When it comes to falling knives, you are most likely investing in garbage that may never even recover. You need to start thinking more about what you're buying. Only target things that show promise of future growth, good business models and stuff, don't mess with scamcoins.

Now when something is going down and you've decided to target it, only buy a portion of what you intend to buy. It may keep going down, so as it does, add more to your position. This is a strategy called averaging down, and you can keep doing it until it finds a bottom. That way, even if it never recovers to where you bought your first stack at, it still has a chance to go up enough so that you make your money back and then some, provided you were buying more in the way down.

This

I'm actually trading BTC and ETH mostly.

Appreciate the wisdom though, there are some pretty good responses here, I'm kind of surprised. Maybe I'm just feeling defeated and teachable at the moment.

thank you sir. remember with espers coin, only limitation, is your self.

time in the market beats timing the market you little shit.. hodl it and just add/buy the dip

>46

can you post 1-45 please?

Enter "Demi B (MET-Art)" into your favorite search engine.

buy ALIS

I literally sold neo at the bottom 13$ during the chink flood

time is money. get tipsy and make dumb decisions fast, you're overthinking it.

>turn computer screen upside down
now youre doing it correctly

this.

Stop looking at the last price and focus on the highest ask/lowest bid price, watch the volumes. low volume means higher chance to buy/sell. high volume means wall. If you see high volumes chewed up fast, it means theres a pump or dump happening.

>how to speculate 101

I swear most newbs literally just buy at random times and wait for the price to go up.

You forgot to add "don't be greedy cunt"
I lost like 50% when I started for being greedy

Thanks, you know I'm not sure what you're getting at with watching the highest ask/lowest bid price. Sometimes there's a gap when things are moving, other times there is no gap, ask=bid=market.