Do any of you guys take modafinil or adderall? How has it improved your life?

Do any of you guys take modafinil or adderall? How has it improved your life?

Are your gains still there?

how do I get modafinil and ZMA?

willing to spend 100$

Nope. It's a waste of money, also you can tons of secondary effects like palpitations and even psychosis. Also it can easily trigger an hidden epilepsy. And don't forget about tolerance and the tons of shitty generic ones out there in the market.

Most of this scary stuff comes with many other drugs but the worst of all comes from not sleeping enough in a period of time.

Try small dosage of armodafinil instead, only as last resort (like studying for finals or for that busy day whre you only can lift at 11 am). t.medfag

Adderall was the most amazing thing in the world for me. I was such a great person while taking it.

Had my entire life planned out, my house was in top shape, I was in top shape, I was social and everyone liked me. I got promoted TWICE. I took initiative. I was on top of the world.

But it isn't worth it. It probably permanently fucked me over. Right now I'm trying to be the person I was on adderall without it, 2 years later, and it's difficult. You may get to the point you can't do anything without it. Like fucking showering in the morning.

I only took it 3x a week, and never on the weekends or back to back days. But still the tolerance came. I got some amazing job while taking it, then I ran out. Didn't go for more.

Don't do it. Try disciplining yourself.

i used this stuff until i was getting serious heart pains during my finals.

was great, i learnt so much and could work 50 hour weeks and study the rest of the time with minimal fatigue. When my body started to cock up (heart pains etc) it was just as i sat my finals and was all good. i stopped and been fine since. made so many brain gains

I take it only on exams it's pretty good I can get through my day happy and with energy with like only 3 hours of sleep

I tried Adrafanil for a few weeks. It gave me insane pressure headaches. As a stimulant, it worked, but very mildly. The discomfort of the headaches didn't allow me to claim the benefits.

Adderal is just fucking retarded for long term use. I've seen so many people fuck their lives up with it(i.e. psychosis, borderline organ failure, etc). The proverbial "It'll never happen to me!" Within 2 weeks of their prescription they are doing 200mg/day, full Auschwitz mode initiated.

And yeah its a fucking amphetamine, youre going to loose mass. I've seen 240lbs people drop down to 170lbs, in a very unhealthy and destructive fashion in a matter of weeks.

Ephedrine stacked with caffeine is much much safer.

Remember that most of the people bothering to respond to this are those that have had unique and charged experiences with these drugs. For the vast majority of people, clinical doses of modafinil and Adderall are safe and relatively mild. Clinical doses probably don't affect body mass other than making it harder to eat as much.

Modafinil is meant for narcoleptics. You're not supposed to take the full dosage if you don't have narcolepsy.

Try splitting into half or in quarters.

I take Modafinil twice a day, 100mg doses. I take one with my preworkout and another later in the day in lieu of a midday nap. It's a game changer for sure, and allows me to pull all nighters with minimal hassle. I work a job that has stretches of time where I'm doing absolutely nothing, then a few weeks where I need to do 120 hour weeks, and I have no idea how I'd be able to do it without this stuff.

I also read a lot of people complaining about having side effects, headaches, chest pains, etc. I've never had any of these, but then again I get it with a legit script at Shopper's Drug Mart, so I have a feeling you might not be getting 100% Modafinil if you're ordering it from an online pharmacy based in India. The stuff I get is real and so goddamn smooth and clean, like having a massive coffee with zero jitters along with a feeling that you've achieved some sort of monumental goal, along with laser focus and motivation. It's amazing to lift and work on this shit.

>Try small dosage of armodafinil instead
>recommending the same fucking drug

are you retarded?

I take 20 mg XR of adderal a day. At this point, I would definitely I'm dependent on it's beneficial aspects.

it's different for everyone. I have severe ADD(and i mean the legitimate kind) so what it does for me might be very different for everyone else.

- Usually, in the first phases of the drug, I feel like taking a nap. The reason for this is because stimulants(caffeine, nicotine, processed sugars etc) actually correct the chemical imbalance in my brain and regulate it, making me feel calm and less irritable.

-During the entire duration of the drug, focus is easier to maintain, but still just as difficult to begin. If you don't have discipline, it won't really work like you think.

-As well as focus, I did notice some gain in social confidence from it. oddly enough however, as i continue to take it, this effect has been completely reversed. now, it pretty much kills my personality. I'm known as a pretty funny, outgoing, friendly guy. Adderal relaxes me too much
and as a result I just kind of meld into the background of whatever social environment I'm in.

-Loss of appetite. personally, this really fucked my ability to stay disciplined on a diet. Any time you're on it, you don't really feel like you have to eat at all. When you're off it, you forget how to resist the urge to give in to hunger. It's destroyed my self-discipline.

-general productivity is much higher. as a result of my ADD, I'm not good at managing the minutiae of life(remembering appointments, starting new habits, filing paperwork and turning it in on time, finances). I'm also naturally kind of impulsive. With adderal, I'm completely honed in on all of these things. This is, without a doubt, my favorite aspect of the drug.

-creativity is decreased. without adderal, my mind is constantly grappling with ideas, opinions, and memories. this can be very helpful in creative pursuits. In fact, if I know I have a creative essay, I will purposefully not take anything because I write much worse on it.

it's wearing off rn but I can tell it's still there because of how difficult it is to write smoothly.

In conclusion: I wish I didn't have to take it. in fact, I'm really sick of having no personality anymore. every now and then(like when I forget to take it in the morning), I catch glimpses of my unmedicated self, and I miss it. having severe add is hard, but I don't think losing my personality is worth it anymore.

ZMA is on Amazon, I just took 3 capsules right now, bout to go to bed.

Modafinil can be ordered on Modafinilcat from India. Pay in Bitcoin to avoid legal issues

you can also ask for it from a doctor. tell them you do shift work and your sleep is messed up because of it, and say a friend of yours told you to ask about modafinil. the worst thatll happen is the doc will say no, but its how i got my prescription. legit stuff from the pharmacy is much better than shady shit from india

>Try splitting into half or in quarters.
This is good advice esp for the larger tablets, although there's not really any problem with talking a whole tablet (adverse reactions aside).

How do I into adderall brehs?

Adderal only fucks your life up if you take it wrong Jesus

I've been taking 10mg twice a day for 2 months, no change in tolerance. It doesn't magically make you lose weight just make sure you fucking eat it's not that hard.

It doesn't make you magically go crazy either just stick to a low fucking dose you don't need to feel high to know it's working

>Only taking it for 2 months
>10mg
Alright breh. Come back and say that once you get a tolerance, which you will, and eventually up the dosage.
Then when you've been taking it for a year or more, and you can't get off it without being a fucking mess.

Adderall should be used sparingly, during times of need. Studying for a big test, completing a project, etc. It shouldn't be used every day nor for normal shit you should be doing, like going to work or just going to school. That's how you fuck up your life.

but keep taking it. Hey, as long as you never go off it, you'll be fine, right?

I tried both for my ADHD. Litterally nothing happened so I got off them. I don't think the possibility of addiction is worth it. Just budget time better and I think it's unnecessary.

What worked best for me was just 200mgs of caffiene in the morning every morning, plus another if needed during the day. Never really needed more than 1. An all day coast on caffiene made pretty much everything easier

ive seen multiple people say they completely lost their sex drive and even sensitivity/orgasm from modafinil.

all naturals better

Where you based user? USA or uk?

Bumping for this, wanna know how to get the doc to give me a script for this shit

I was a retarded cunt once, went out when I was 18 on pills all night, came home and realised I had some uni shit due the next day, took mods and stayed up another full night and pretty much thought I was going to die, my gf at time freaked the fuark out, shit was cash.

I have narcolepsy (not diagnosed) and I've tried modafinil and adderall, modafinil did NOTHING to me, but a super low dose of adderall made me have energy. The girl I got the modafinil from said that adderall didn't do shit to her though so I guess it just depends on the person. I think lifting weights has helped my narcolepsy in the healthiest way possible, but it is still there

If you don't need it you can't trick the doctor jackass. Be a man and live without it.

adderall helps you get shit done but ur gonna be telling all of ur friends that ur getting shit done while ur on it

canada. its covered by healthcare up here so i wind up paying 20 cents a pill.

I'm on Concerta 27 mg, which is a long acting form frkm the other class of ADHD drugs to Adderal. It's pretty great all around. It helps my hypersomnia and my ADHD, and I actually accomplish things consistently on it. I try to limit it because I'm worried about tolerance, but I'm on a pretty low dose so I have quite a bit to go before I have to really worry about topping out. If you have legitimate problems, ADHD meds can be a lifesaver. If you don't have legitimate problems, just learn some fucking discipline instead of medicating regularly. Moda and adderal wouldn't hurt you a few times a year, but I think it'd be too tempting to make it a regular thing. And these drugs can really fuck you up if you don't need them but use then anyways

Let me guess, you're anti-roids too huh user?

So what if he is. Looking down on discipline is retarded senpai.