What is a good pre-workout that doesn't make your face sting?

what is a good pre-workout that doesn't make your face sting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSXl_BzUysk
youtube.com/watch?v=sliKO297vVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it appears that the tingly feeling that many get from PWO comes from beta alinine, which actually isnt very beneficial for lifting, since scientific studies have shown that beta alinine helps for exercises that "take longer" aka like running, as opposed to lifting where youre really exercising for at max 30 seconds, and then resting

thus, beta alinine really isnt all that beneficial for your average gym rat out there

if you got the money, if you like the tingly feeling because its like a physical symptom that gets you pumped up and ready, psyching yourself for a great workout, then by all means, continue to get PWO with beta alinine

otherwise, just find a PWO without beta alinine or make your own PWO

or try just plain black coffee or caffeine pills

It's definitely the beta alanine. When I was around 14-15 my group of friends used to dose each other's drinks with it. Shit hurts like a bitch

Just reframe and associate the tingling with going super saiyan

You might as well smoke meth because pre workout is just as terriblefor your body...

>go lift when the gym opens
>always there a bit too early so I have to wait outside with the others
>you can tell who takes preworkout because they'll be anxious walking in circles hoping they don't miss their window

sad, sad people

>taking pre-workout
>not getting pumped during your first set
Never gonna make it.

or, cuz, they like have to go to work

big black dick

>not clenching fists and butthole before each set and yelling at the top of your lungs for 10 seconds before a set
>taking pre-workout instead
Never gonna make it.

who is that girl

>or, cuz, they like

fuck off nu-male

if you're late for work in the morning and a minute can kill you, you don't have time to lift and should go in the evening.

Chloe Moretz

MuscleTech Plaama Muscle

Wild thing... You make my face sting

RICE PATAGONIA'S _KILL IT!_

Take a caffeine pill
Same energy as pre-workout
Cheaper
No tingles

> not liking the beta alanine tingles

what are you a girl?

C4

elsa james or some shit

Haha that's a really fucking funny idea that I'm going to do

just listen to these while you workout

youtube.com/watch?v=TSXl_BzUysk

youtube.com/watch?v=sliKO297vVo

What is preworkout? Anabolic steroids laced with speed?

What was in Craze that made my mood extremely positive yet at the same time dominant and aggressive while being calm? I've tried other PWO but none can replicate the feeling. Is that the same substance that it got banned for?