What does Veeky Forums wear to the gym?

What does Veeky Forums wear to the gym?

I'd wear that if the majin symbol didn't look so gay, didn't have a picture of vegeta on it, and had shitty dots all over it

The dots are holes in the fabric. Have you never played a sport...

i think all shirts like that have the holes to make it breathable. it looks like a basketball practice jersey

id wear it if it just had the majin symbol on the front and nothing on the back

only acceptable answer

if you wear that then you must be a big guy

Did that shirt come with a fedora or are you expected to buy one on your own?

brej

FOR YOU

Definitely nothing that has to do with dragon ball z or any other Instagram gym meme brand

Over 4 years and it's still hilarious

I have a mega milk shirt. people think it has to do with gomad

This. Fuck Nike.

>that first wear

This desu,
This even moreso. If you must indulge your inner weeb like I do, keep things vague and subtle so you don't come across as a sperg

I honestly respect spergs more for their trash style when it comes to expressing their anime shit; it looks like shit.
'Minimalist' styling like you're talking about imply that there's a way to dress up trash, and there simply isn't.

I have a sweet "Bolthouse Farms" tshirt I got for *free* from them..... (they make fruit/protein shakes).

I have a handful of shirts from publishing companies (back when they used to give away swag) because I work for a bookstore.

I have 2 tshirts I "earned" from a local bar (think Flying Saucer type) because I love beer and won't stop drinking it....

I have a 1996 Atlanta Olympics shirt my brother got me as a bootleg shirt for $5 from some Korean.

>boom

Meh, I guess objectively you're right, but when it comes down to personal taste I just think it looks weird; like they're the type to wear a Naruto headband in public.

Usually just a shitty ill fitting shirt I got from donating blood or the shitty ill fitting shirt they gave me for joining a gym once.

You're entitled to your own opinion which is fine. I just wear it around as a joke anyways, there are probably 5 people who would recognize the shirt out of the groups I know. None of them would bring up where it is from in public anyways.

>implying they aren't the same shit

wife beater, gym shorts

Butt ass naked (uni gym)