Skinny user doomed to no gains

Hey Veeky Forums user, Im 5'6 and 103 pounds, and can't seem to get any gains. I eat 6000-7000 calories a day, and tried lifting for a month to no avail.

really good at cross country but afraid it keeps me from getting gains

Pic not me, but smilier body type.

unfixed arms are 8 inches and thighs are 18 inches. I know I'm shit can I get some help?

Is this a joke thread tho? I'm 5'6" and 170. If you're a 100lbs you are probably lifting 5lb dumbbells. And are you really eating that much? I doubt it. I feel like this has to be a joke, I'd be a skeleton at that weight or dead

You wouldn't be able to consume that many calories. So the answer is don't lie about your intake and eat more you skelly fuck

no this is not a joke. I eat what i said and lift 15-20s

is there anything that slows your metabolism

i think this is a joke thread. i'm damn sure op knows what he needs to start doing and stop doing in order to gain some muscle.

i was like op by default. looked damn near like pic related and could run my ass off. i highly doubt this fucker eays 6k-7k cals a day. i'd be surprised if he surpassed 3k a day.

you think you are eating 6k-7k cals but you are no way near that
plus if you were eating that amount of calories and doing cross country you'd at least see leg gains
post what you eat

I'm exactly in op's position and I tried to ask Veeky Forums this question before, the replies I got were joke answers so I upped my daily calories to 12,000 and still nothing happens. What the fuck is this shit?

Check for tapeworms my friend

I know it's a joke, I'm the same height and have gotten strong as fuck on 3k+ calories for awhile now. Imagine all the shitting one must do at 6-7k calories a day and you would still get stronger or gain weight. It's too much food, you'd see progress somewhere.

Nah nah none of this ads up at all

no i swear this is not a joke thread please help.

you said you also ran. Did you stop?

I swear the calorie count is good i eat 6k on a average day usually 2 bagels cream cheese breakfast Lunch is 2 bowls of fried rice with beef snack is a turkey sandwich dinner is chicken breast with rice and green beans. i put butter on everything i eat

Do you have a tapeworm?

i swear to god this is my intake. I take back 7000 its more like 6000 a day.

I shit once or twice a day

>6k calories with that little amount of food

You guys need to stop trolling now

i lifted through cross country lil bitch i was definitely smaller then but I looked alright and had a 16:30 5k just eat more

alright if thats not 6k what is.
How much should I eat?
I'm new to thisMy best time is 18:36

4 scoops of protein 3 times a day
4 ben and jerries caramel chew chew ice cream buckets
4 chicken breasts with rice

Add in anything you can after this for extra effect

OP if you're not lying you deadass have a health disorder and need to get it checked out

>how do I get big

YOU FUCKING EAT MOAAARRR.

That doesn't sound anywhere close to 6k calories. I'll also bet your portions are fucking tiny as well. They'd have to be for you to only be 100 lbs.

Or we go with the more obvious conclusion that you're trolling.

Pic for reference

i didn't stop but i definitely didn't make it my priority. i'd add it in at the end of workouts, like 30 min max. also different kinds of running sessions, sprints, intervals, shuttle runs, etc.

you're burning a lot of calories just running. you want to burn calories doing strength workouts in a strength split. add in cardio but limit it to 15-30 minutes, if that. and you want to eat more meals per day. ideally

i dont I just been told by docs I have a very high metabolism

thank you

cross country has become my main sport and I'm on track for state.

I have a 30-40 min run mon-friday at varying intensity. Would eating more help with leg gains

Scrawny people always think they eat more than they do and think they have fast metabolisms.

How about you track your calories you fuckin dope.

You can't just randomly say you eat 6k calories because you feel like you're eating 6k calories. I bet you're barley clearing 2800

> counting kilojoules and thinking its calories.
> trying to bulk on 1500cals

Please be bate

Fucking retard

>I eat 6000-7000 calories a day

kek

good troll, you'll get the newfags

If you aren't lying, it sounds like you either have an intestinal parasite or some kind of serious digestive problem. What are your shits like?

i'd just focus on the diet. limiting breads and dairy. you could do short strength workouts maybe 15 minutes, then focus on your normal amount of running you do. just adding in strength workouts before, will allow you to have enough energy TO DO those workouts to begin with, and make your running a bit more challenging, forcing yourself to work harder. you can gain more strength allowing your stride to be more powerful. i wouldn't do a whole lot of strength training until your off season or until you graduate.

Even the fastest human metabolisms are only an additional 400 calories from the average.
Physiologically, that is enormous.
4000+ calorie BMR is physiologically impossible.

People such as olympic athletes that consume enormous amounts of calories USE the energy in physical activity. Unless you are an olympian, and forgot to account for the 10 gruelling hours of practice a day, you are NOT consuming and using 6000 calories a day, you colossal fucking idiot.

I know this is b8 but the 8 inch arms threw me off the most.

I would love to walk around someone like that just to pretend I'm huge.

lel a doctor would tell you you either have a worm living in your gut or you have a rare genetic abnormality that doesn't let you fully digest your food

go away fag this thread killed a more worthy thread by default

Could be a bunch of things. Go see a doctor, dude. It boggles my mind how people are always like "hmm, there's something medically wrong with me... I'll go ask Veeky Forums instead of going to a professional who studied the human body for 12 years!".

>Ben & Jerry's 500g caramel Chew Chew
>no sugar
>no sodium

something doesn't add up here

Anyone falling for this bullshit should use the smithmachine as a guillotine

post pics. hit up a nutritionist bro.

that is the ideal male bodytype imo

no homo

>5'6"
> Ever learning
Pick one

quads of truth

Why are you 5'6?

9 SCOOPS COME ON

I guarantee you you're not eating 6-7k.
Just admit you got this number from guesstimating and you have no substantial prior knowledge of diet, so you can go on with taking your life and goals seriously.

And lose the child mentality that everything worth doing takes less than one month to achieve. You're not gonna see shit worth mentioning in one month.

>lunch
>2chickens of breast and 6 cups of raw rice

kek

stop visiting Veeky Forums

realize you are a god on Veeky Forums and /n/

test