Itt notable female soldiers in history

They're rare, so I'm trying to collect a list of them. Hard mode: no Soviets in WW2. I've read about that enough.

Pic related is Leigh Ann Hester, first woman to be awarded the US Silver Star for combat when she led her squad against an insurgent ambush in Iraq. She personally killed 3-4 insurgents with her M4 carbine in the firefight.

Other urls found in this thread:

rozasdiary.com/category/rozas-diary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Hatchet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would kill myself if I got kiled by a woman

but you'd be dead.

me too

My ex is one of the first women in infantry. She is a born killer.

heh

Joan of arc

But she’s Normie tier

Can you imagine being a soldier led by this woman?
I literally shoveled shit for a living and knowing my supervisors were women, and specifically that one of those women was my girlfriend, was the most degrading time of my life. I still cringe remembering it. I had the excuse of being in school, so I couldn't afford to "waste time" getting promoted. But I will never live it down.

Good God can you imagine DYING while following a woman who was stronger than you? Fighting men who would sooner have her cooking their dinners?

you sound like a fucking loser

Lynndie England

You're enslaved and led by the cunt either way, whether it's formal or not is not important.

Being led by women for long enough will do that to you.

Welcome to anonymity.

All kneel for Aethelflaed, Lady of the Mercians and daughter of Alfred.

this, anyone who lets a woman have any power over them is a loser

This

>99% of men are losers
I agree. But they cannot help it, can they?

>when your crypto-feminism backfires

I was thinking more low level soldiers, not generals or national leaders. An example of who I'm looking for would be WW1 Serbian soldier Milunka Savić.

>99% of men are losers
By what measure did you arrive at this percentage? I get the feeling you've been watching too much television.

piss off

I don't think you came to the right board. This place is for history.

Because they posess and innate instinct to protect and serve females. Not just a particular female, but all females in general.
A man who has innate moral boundaries preventing him from killing his own mother is a loser, or more accurately a biological slave.

There are high level females in pretty much every first world government who hold a great degree of power over the common person.

Do they not also have this instinct for children? That men should be caretakers of women and children is not a misandrist conception.
Keep in mind both sexes are affected by selection. Women evolved to have burdensome tits for our dicks to slap around during sex.

Fair, but their influence is usually overshadowed by the men around them.

Children are the female's prized assets so men are bred to like guardian dogs for this purpose too, but they still have a preference for protecting female children over male ones.

Sichelgaita is an interesting one. Also the virgin rage in this thread is palpable.

Do the little ones not also carry HIS genes as well? Will they not grow up to support him in old age? Are the female children not smaller and weaker, in need of more protection? Also In lieu of that lost protection fathers will often bring their sons "hunting" with them, teach them how to fix things and run the home and all that.

Sabiha Gökçen, Ataturk's adopted daughter and the first female combat pilot in history, participated in suppressing the Dersim rebellion. She flew a bomber. She was mentioned in dispatches by the General Staff who said "serious damage" had been caused by her 50 kg bomb to a group of fifty fleeing "Kurdish bandits", which got her the Jeweled Medal.

>the virgin rage
I know this one. You're arguing with holes, my friend.

Congrats for being one of only three people besides the OP who actually attempted to participate. Do you have any info on her? I just did a quick Google and all that came up was a rather short and undetailed Wikipedia page.

am I banned

nope lol fuck you moderator who reported me

>fix things
For females.
>run the home
For females.
>hunting
Also known as providing. For females.

I'm sure you already have Artemisia, but she's a rare example of female royalty actively participating in hand-to-hand combat (or at least ship to ship) if the Greeks are to be believed.
Other than that, Penthesilea?

only shadowbanned, gold account users can see your posts

>she led her squad

She wasn't in command of the squad, he was.

>but she's a rare example of female royalty actively participating in hand-to-hand combat (or at least ship to ship) if the Greeks are to be believed
I actually didn't know this, does Heredotus mention it?

bit of a stretch

Yes, during his account of Salamis.

Not sure if you're calling me a woman. And I'm not arguing with anyone. I'm nearly a wizard, I just don't hate all women or see them as inferior because it's stupid.

I heard of her while reading Norwich's Byzantium series, which has a nice anecdote about her rallying of her husband's forces as he was about to flee during a battle with the Greeks.

The general rule on Veeky Forums seems to be that anons who hate women have had girlfriends or at least sex, while anons who defend women tend to be virgins and think anons who hate women are virgins too. Seems to be the case every fucking time.

You might also check the references in her wikipedia page and/or read Norwich's Normans of the South or maybe do some research on her husband Robert Guiscard, himself a highly capable king and warrior.

Nah, the whole "arguing with holes" thing comes from /r9k/ and it's supposed to show that women are so dumb that their only argument is "if you're a virgin you must be wrong."

I'm not talking about just this instance. Every time I speak negatively of women on here I get called a virgin even though I'm not, often followed with some "I mean come on, I haven't had sex either but I'm not as mad as you" remark. And I've seen the same pattern on other boards so I doubt it's the same people each time.

I'm going to stop posting about this and contributing to the derailment of an interesting thread. Maybe instead of shitting up a good thread, make your own thread about historical cunts.

Wymun snipers of red ressia

>he's not doing hard mode

Propaganda props.

Every single thread someone makes this claim, and every single thread they give no evidence.

>prove that God doesn't exist

Stay mad R*manian.

I'm Russian.

constance markievicz. She was also the first Female MP. She was in the Irish citizen army but ended up going into the political side of the war of independence before getting locked up in jail (as Irish republican women were locked up rather than executed to prevent the creation of an Irish edith cavell. There were a good number of women who fought in the Irish war of independence under the banner of the cumman na mban but they faced discrimination and many were actually excommunicated after the war due large numbers of the cumman na mban them siding with the anti-treaty IRA during the civil war. Excommunication was only lifted if they publically repented their actions during war of independence and civil war.

I wrote my undergrad dissertation on the cumman na mban and about Irish women end up being second class citizens in the new Irish republic due to a lack of female martyrs. Most women were sidelined into hiding rifles, bringing them to an ambush site and then handing them to the men to use before taking them back to be hidden. Kind of reflects the division of labour at home where the woman cares for the home and the man goes out to work

Forgot the image of her larping before the easter rising

Her diary - interesting narration:
"In fact, I haven’t figured out my future, but many options: 1) in the institute; 2) maybe, if that doesn’t work out, then – social service, give myself fully to the education of orphans, specialize in teaching preschool; 3) most likely, kill myself, when I learn the fate of the country and some family and friends."
rozasdiary.com/category/rozas-diary/

I would be interested to know about the sexual orientation of female soldiers. Like, what percentage of them are lesbians and if certain branches of the Armed Forces have a higher proportion of lesbians than others.

here you go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savić

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Hatchet

Basically....
>crusaders leave Tortosa after liberating it from the moors because the moorish armies are moving around
>this leaves Tortosa open for attack
>Men are away fighting with crusaders
>Cowardly moors decide to sack the city, knowing full well its mostly women, children and elderly
>Get their asses kicked by a bunch of women larping around in whatever remains in the garrison's armories, but also tools and other implements, mostly wood axes
>inspired by their heroic defense, the lord returns and creates a female knightly order honoring the women of Tortosa

Ecaterina Teodoroiu

Ecaterina Teodoroiu, WW1

Minka Namestnik was just 16 years old when she died during WW II. She was a part of the Pohorje Battalion and was in their camp when they were encircled. After being shot she took her own life by throwing herself at the German soldiers with a live grenade in her hand.
>Out of the 70 partisans caught in their camp, 69 died defending it. The sole survivor, too wounded to take his own life, was executed a few months later. Out of around 2000 German attackers, 19 were killed and 31 wounded.
>repost because I forgot the pic

>Christcucks making shit up
Not surprising

she had the rank of marshall, and was named general post mortem