Who here is Veeky Forums but still a fatfuck NEET at heart?

Who here is Veeky Forums but still a fatfuck NEET at heart?

I work out, do what I can to stay disciplined, but I can't deny my inner lazy fatass.

You know that comic of that nerd who is shitposting and laughing, and then goes "Wait, what am I doing with my life? I should get buff!"

And then the next panel is him shitposting and laughing while buff? That is literally my entire life.

Having a mental illness is the difference between being fit and being Veeky Forums

Okay thats creepy. I didn't actually link the comic. Thats why I was describing it....

I'm scared. I don't even have that file on my PC.

I like anime and also cosplay while getting fit(part of my motivation). not sure what to call that

Fucking this. I literally live to fuck cosplayers.

>cosplay while getting fit

So like, you dress up like Sailor Moon and go do squats?

I'm in my 30s and make $95k a year at a white collar gig, and I come home every night and play DOTA until midnight. I have a mic and scream at people and call them faggots and niggers. I don't know why I do this and no one at my job would believe I do this either. I'm like Walter White except with racial slurs.

Y-you guys don't?

Sorry worded that wrong. Part of my motivation of being and getting fit is for cons, it's not the only reason by any means. However, since they have specific dates for them it makes it easier for me to road map goals.

check for gas leaks

Unexpected kek

>So like, you dress up like Sailor Moon and go do squats?
y-yes

>go to the gym as sailor moon
>walk up with straight face to squat rack
>" that's a kawaii machine desu~. I need to use it as soon as you are done arigato"
>in shock and out of breath a body builder who is dumbfounded looking up at this manchild immediately leaves unsure of what the world has come to
>never have to wait in line again for equiment

just as planned

>So like, you dress up like Sailor Moon and go do squats?
I've done this.

>Got Veeky Forums to look good cosplaying
>Go to cons and be a slut
>Always get a good hotel, bring some vidya/booze/anime
>Watch garbage anime for keks
>Play party games and get drunk with other cosplayers and grills
>Have some bonding time with my fit bro while fucking some slag together
>Mire his ass gains and girth

It's simply the greatest. I love being a degenerate.

all according to keikaku

*translator's note: keikaku means plan

I am now imagining Veeky Forumsizens cosplaying at gyms doing weeb shit while everyone just stares at them awkwardly until everyone at the gym is weirded out and leaves. Then all the Veeky Forumsizens make trap jokes about each other while they celebrate working out with a gym all to themselves in cosplay

what have you done to me?

>be /2/3/4/5/ natty
>go to a con in full undine uniform that accentuates my 405lbs ATG squatting ass
>get the Himeya one with the heels
>see a bunch of Jojofags deadlifting 3pl and generally being noisy DYELs
>walk up to them and rep their maxes easily in heels
>they drop their jaws in aw
>mfw raping them in the hotel afterwards

that pic made me rock hard. Am I going to become a degenerate too?

Veeky Forums nurse here
I'm such a lazy inner NEET after lifting that I hire a maid and an errand runner to clean my house and fetch me whatever I want, respectively, maximizing my time to browse boards, play vidya, watch anime and movies, youtube, snack, nap, etc.
Truly the way four day weekends were meant to be enjoyed.
[spoiler]sometimes I feel like I just became a more successful, less manipulative version of that anime hamster girl[/spoiler]

> describes the very picture he uploaded

> autism

>living my goal life
I'll be there soon nurse bro

Pics pls

You already are.

i´m fit and i´m doing everything to murder that neet. by the end of the year my heart is fucking war

no more pussy life its time to man up