Does lifting help me fuck hot cosplayer?

Does lifting help me fuck hot cosplayer?

Have you ever fucked one at a con?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/37273/a-guide-for-getting-laid-at-anime-conventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id assume the best way would be to go to cons with a decent cosplay & be aesthetic as fuck.

For example, if you go as Lee Sin, you'll be fucking dat Ashe right quick.

>Have you ever fucked one at a con?

that's my dream

Who is that mattress actress?

Absolutely

You can be that hot cosplayer too famalion

Fucking a decently hot cosplayer is so insanely easy. Most of these girls have image/insecurity issues and super easy to woo.

Always end up fucking at least one at every convention I actually go to. Best fuck was a 7/10 I did in a stairwell while her boyfriend thought she was at a cosplay panel.

Who is this ejaculation station?

How do I spot a willingly girl? Just a scantily clothed one?

Dated a hot cosplayer once. Can confirm absolute attention whores, into freaky sex stuff, not shy because tits are everywhere in manga.

If it's during prime con hours just meet one and get a picture and shoot the shit a bit about how awesome their portrayal of x character is. If they're not insanely busy and are your run of the mill cosplay skank they'll chat with you no problem and be happy for the attention.

After that it's just a game of either tagging along or inviting them to hang out with you for a bit. If propose the former it usually leads to something but if they the latter always leads to me banging them a bit later on. Them saying okay to walk around the con with a complete stranger is the GREENEST OF GREEN LIGHTS.

After hours you can always hit up one of the numerous room parties going on where they're partially drunk in their already skimpy outfits. Either follow the signs some people put up for their room parties, follow a large crowd of people you see heading into the hotel, or on small venues just look for the bumpin' room. People typically won't question who you are and if they do just say you saw there was a party going down and just thought "fuck it, let me crash it". 95% of the time the people in attendance will think you're the coolest dude ever for having the balls to show up at some random party to mingle. Seriously, these people are nerdy fucks who are somewhat socially awkward and you're like a god for them for having the courage to do it.

Thanks pal, every bit is informative.

You'd be surprised how much dick they get.

Thats because that's what they like.

how much do i need to lift to bed him

DAMN that's pretty good

I dressed as a neckbeard for the 2 cons i went to. Basically trilby, trench coat, game shirt, bike gloves, blue jeans, and sandles with socks. For authenticity i wore and armband that was a mountain dew label.

I banged a pirate who was complaining about her feet hurting from heels. I carried m'lady home in my arms in return for her number but we just went right into business.

The other time i banged a girl dressed as velma from scooby doo. I told her i liked to watch scooby doo until one day i picked up a book by rene descartes. Asked her if she wants to hear about the D. I used a lot of scooby doo jokes too like solving mysteries.

Its possible goodluck op. Honestly just be yourself.

What characters are good for cosplaying if you just want som fuk at cons?

Johnathan Joestar, or Jotaro if you have the jaw/face for it.

Dio.

Yeah I fucked a yoko at mtac last year. Its easy. Just rent out a room at the hotel its at, be aesthetic/charismatic, bring or make friends and start talking to girls. Its easy as fuck. It just flows and before you know it its night and they wanna party with you and suck on your peepee.
Bonus, have good alcohol on deck. Like, in a backpack on your pack. Nothing like whipping out a bottle of ciroc and some sprite and pouring up a little mix drink out of fucking nowhere for a thirsty bitch

Yare yare...

Kek, how did he pull this off - was that his gf?

A good vash the stampede SLAYS

This here.

I'm going to get buff for next year so I can do this.
Though I was told you have to dehydrate yourself to get your muscles to stand out like that, anyone want to validate/invalidate that bit of info?

question is...
is dat a trap?

Yeah, eat a shit ton of cheap carbs and then drink a bunch of alcohol before con. You'll come in with no water weight and your veins will be popping

What's the obsession with fucking vapid slurs? I don't understand.

Need pretty low bodyfat, maybe some dehydratiom too. Part 1 Jojos are really big though, would need to steroid desu. Josuke mode is more attainable

I've actually fucked a cosplaying girl, she done some fallout NV stuff and now does some over watch type shit, she looks great and posts all sorts of pics and vids of her in underwear and dancing etc etc on her FB but in reality the pussy was loose and she was boring as fuck, definitely would not bang again.

kek, I like that one

Wait a sec..

>drink a bunch of alcohol

Hell no dude, genetics are slightly predisposed to that shit.

Alcohol dehydrates you, thats why you you shredded after a long night of drinking. Accompany that with some waffles pancakes and other vein popping carbs and you'll come in looking like you about to roll out on bitches like miltank

>do a Jojo cosplay last month
>be guitarist
>cosplay girls want pic with me
>one of them has a guitar
>played last bit of the intro to Roundabout as the "countdown" for the picture to be taken
>had my first threesome later that night
Feels good brehs

How tall are you?

6'3

Oh fuck off

Fuck you manlet with your easy gains no shins holding your deadlifts back easy life can be an astronaut looking motherfucker

What am I looking at even.

I know man

But I don't want to be an astronaut, I want to fuck women

Well that kills the mystery a bit.

You think Neil Armstrong didnt come back to Earth and get tons of pussy by saying "hey baby, how bout you let me be the first man on the poon?"

what are some good characters to cosplay as for a guy that is aiming for this look.

They cosplay as my waifu.

That armstrong guy from FMA or that husband of the one blood coughing lady from FMA
Old Joseph Joestar
Till Lindemann

The revenant

Nappa or some other irrelevant character that gets his ass whooped in the first few episodes of every anime by the protagonist

Braum from League of Legends. Everyone will like you cuz Braum is chill af

They're almost as shallow as Veeky Forums, so yes it will. Broke my 4 year dryspell with one. As the thread states They're almost all insecure attention whores. I've only been with 2 and one was definitely not as hot when her clothes came off but of the handful of girls I've been with, those 2 were the easiest catches. I did have a wingman in both cases though but my autism seemed almost normal when I was talking with them

Be mildly fit at a con and have a hotel room at con, profit. Bonus step be alpha as fuck. There is a LOT of lowkey posturing that goes on at cons.

nice, thanks men.
still gonna take some time till I get there but goddamn I will.

I totally agree

> Most cons are held in hotels
> Chances are you're the best looking in shape guy there with all those unhealthy shut ins. Making you a prize
> attention whores galore
> everyone is from " out of town"
> The bar is really low for picking someone up since everyone is as socially retarded as you
> Being even a little alpha in a massive room of betas makes you look even more alpha by comparison

>I dressed as a neckbeard
>dressed as

He means literally like the night before, and he's totally right.

A bunch of carbs and liquor (but not enough to make you hungover and ugly) makes you look way leaner and tighter in the very short term. It's just in the longer term that that shit makes you gain weight.

I'm in here preaching lol

For the past few years, our cities anime con has been our (me and my roomates) fuckin Olympia. Training all damn year just for those 3 days that we get to go and slay our waifus.

>holster wrong color
>bandana wrong color
>radio pouch with medical symbol
>wrong kind of boots

Thank you, Shifu.

>read everywhere that anime cons are basically orgies
>be fit and not autistic, decide to go pick some low hanging fruit
>betas twinks and neck beards cling to me
>they cockblock me relentlessly
>they keep trying to get me drunk
>turns out they all want me to fuck them

Never again.

Most likely. Shimakaze is a popular choice for crossplay, ever since pic related won a marathon.

BANE?

>Nanomachines, son.

returnofkings.com/37273/a-guide-for-getting-laid-at-anime-conventions

Armstrong or the other fella would be a good one
dont know this one.
I could do nappa, but his outfit pretty much covers up all the gains.
this one could be good, but the conventions near me are REALLY FUCKING PACKED. so tugging along a shield would be very annoying.
Don't really like bane as a character, but definitely a good one as the rest of the world would enjoy it.

I don't get it

Heavy weapons guy.

I just wanted to Bane post desu

How many girls like that are at cons? 5%?

weeb shit is mainstream now, probably around 20%
I think about 60% of those looks decent.

its my understanding that cons are a mix of landwhales and physically average but insane girls. I doubt there are many 8+/10s because what reason would they have to be at an anime convention when they can get attention nearly anywhere they go.

They like it? Oh wait.
>girls liking anything

Cosplaying is pretty fun, especially when you've got the physique and aesthetics to accompany your costume. Good luck mang :)

There are quite a few 8+s there, it's just that they're usually sponsored to be there.

according to /cgl/, proper costumes are way too expensive to get cum stains in

>first man on the poon

You could cosplay as a senator.

The Senator.

Holy kek

wait were you otoshi akira

Dating a chick who i met at a con while she was cosplaying Harley Quinn, she's already told me that it was my body that attracted her to me and i had only been lifting for about half a year (6'4, 207 pounds) Took me about 5 min to get her in my lap and 4 hours to bang her in my friends car.

Is it necessary to cosplay to do this?

Also, what age is appropriate to be doing this

Yes or you're just a fag.

Whats the age limit to go? I'm boderline 22 and aint gonna be making it until 23 at least

>roll out on bitches like miltank
kek

>took about 5 min to get her in my lap
>4 hours to bang her in my friends car
>harley quinn cosplay

>DATING

WHEW LAD, EXIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

who the fuck posted that pic of me

Everyone saying it's soo easy... Well, fuck you.
Ofcourse it's easy if you're a confident, charismatic chad.

If you have shit facial aesthetics and lack natural charm (aka being a regular but fit guy) ofcourse it's not going to be "easy".

What makes you say that? Best catch of my life desu, looks great, affectionate, lots of sex and has same interests as me

This

Yes.
>Been going to cons for years
>Spend probably 30% of my income on con shit
>Go with a buddy, also fit
>Dress up as cute girls to show off our muscles
>We're best bros and are comfortable touching each other, sometimes do really no-homo shit like Mario and Peach
>Girls fucking love it
>Invite people back to our hotel, always within walking distance of the con
>Booze for everyone, play some vidya games, watch anime, talk about cosplay, share merch, listen to vocaloid music
>Always 1-2 girls willing to fug
>Didn't start like this, but now we always try to fuck a girl together so the other doesn't feel left out

Usually fuck in costume unless their costume is really delicate. If it is we remove the easily rippable parts and fuck in half-costume.

29-30.
No one is going to ID you bro.

>fuck a girl together

No homo?

I don't cup his balls or anything. Just best buds fucking sloots together.

>3 years ago I was 16
>dyel mode Ryu from calisthenics + boxing so """"toned""""
>weeb girls mirin because there were only like 7 Veeky Forums cosplayers
>fucked a 7/10 cosplayer dressed up as the pink-haired loli from Familiar of Zero in her room while we were still dressed so we roleplayed for keks
feesgoodman
What's your cosplay story, Veeky Forums?

Who should I cosplay as if I'm black but not really dark? Think like Obama's skin tone.

Gaston
Snake
Slutty female characters if youre jacked enough

>tfw no bro to cosplay and fuck sloots with

I hope for the pain to end in my sleep tonight.

Obama.