You have been chosen by the gods and must turn this woman into aesthetic fit qt...

You have been chosen by the gods and must turn this woman into aesthetic fit qt. Task is facilitated because she is already lifting, has some basic knowledge and she's smarter than Lord of Piss. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs&ab_channel=PeterHurley
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k&ab_channel=PeterHurley
youtube.com/watch?v=lXbOx36YXrU&ab_channel=PeterHurley
worldgym.com/dalecity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Command her to progressively eat less until she is beautiful again

But she's already aesthetic and qt? I don't understand. I would let her sit on my face 2bh.

Have some standards, that's disgusting

Tell her to gtfo. She is not one of us. She is a fitmisc shill and has no place here.

Her friend said, after (you) tried chatting her up. You must be an adonis

this fuck that ugly fat shilling fuck

She has autism
You need to apologise and make a collaboration video now

and her beta orbiters
do you fags not go outside and see that 50% of women are more attractive and actually accessible compared to her?

I think it's one big troll

There cannot be this many people who aren't physically repulsed by this disgusting """""woman"""".

Disgusting body, terrible haircut, horrible teeth, retarded look on her face. Looks genuinely inbred.

One thing you have to commend her for is her courage to get on youtube.

Half of them were in love with an incredibly unconvincing brazilian crossdresser, so it's not surprising.

>tfw shes from my city
>tfw I'm living overseas now

>eat on deficit
>sleep 4 hours
>run all day

this way I lost 10 kg in a month in the army

Them hips tho

First i thought that it was her samefagging but all the threads have almost as many posters as replies

She has been here for years fag. She did a video where she did an impression of blaha and I told her to post there.

What is her YouTube name?

strip her down to parts for protein

when anyone else gets bigger I get smaller. this is science

Bats a cute

I want to make babbys with her.

>these are the best pics of her face and she looks 6/10 at best

G O O U T S I D E
O
O
T
S
I
D
E

I don't watch because of her looks. I think she's cute and almost never wears makeup plus a shitty haircut so I see potential. I've literally never seen a female youtuber with no makeup on. I don't think she's gorgeous just cute.

Americans today get emotionally attached to an average looking overweight woman who doesn't make effort in looking nice and they'll never meet. Sad!

Is she actually retarded or just pretending

if so, she's a good actor

Wonder what you look like

Better than fake Instagram sloots with caked on makeup. I want to see her make it.

There is a hundred layers of irony or parody.

like a human at least

>tfw too intelligent to waifu bats

I think she is probably somewhere on the spectrum and is slowly becoming more self-aware of what she is doing and how to appeal to orbiters

so a mix of both

Fag here. I could probably raise her looks 2-3 points in a few minutes. 1. Raise camera so it's not at an ugly looking up angle. 2. Have her stand up straight with hand on hip and jutted out. 3. Cut her hair into cute bob. Voila!

Instead of posting your fap material post yourself lel

If you people can't see that she's incredibly self aware and in on the joke you are retarded. Kind of like reviewbrah or even Sam Hyde.

I love you cheekie. Fuck the haters. If I wasnt a grotesque young balding 34% bf slop of a human being I would definitely try to fug

I'll add on to what you said

Getting a tan
>get aloe moisterizer
>sun tan lotion
>sunscreen
>shower, put the stuff on, tan each side for 10-20 minutes, rest/swim, tan another 10-20 mins
>every Tuesday and Thursday

Facial appearance
>buy food prep boxes
>have her lose weight until her face gets more defined
>dermaroll to get rid of any wrinkles or scarring (she definitely isn't early 20s)

For picture taking
>camera higher
>have her point her forward towards the camera and slightly down
>then squinch her eyes lightly
>tuck elbows in so they face behind her instead of at her sides

I'd also teach her the lifts properly. I've shown people them before IRL and they can do it in a session or two.

Sam Hyde is very political. He just uses comedy to preach. Also Reviewbrah has had autism voice since childhood.

She's cute but I feel kind of guilty saying that because she seems to be out for lunch

I probably should have included the videos

Squinch
youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs&ab_channel=PeterHurley
Forehead positioning
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k&ab_channel=PeterHurley
Making your shoulders look better in photos (first half is for upper body face shots, second is when you have a full body shot)
youtube.com/watch?v=lXbOx36YXrU&ab_channel=PeterHurley

I like the tsun dere boys here lol Hey as long as you treat grills with love and kindness they literally don't give a crap about your hair line!

Grow hair back!!!!

>you
>being fap material for anyone other than losers like this
kek the delusion

Would you be my fap material? I want to see your handsome face bb

Cringe
Does being ''female'' just give you licence to say dumb shit

You're being such a tsun tsun tease

I don't think people watch her because she's cute. Maybe a few white knights. I watch because she's a funny little autist who lifts.

Tell her to walk everyday and go to bed a little hungry and the fat will melt off.

Is that a fat robert downey jr?

Have her stand next to Jason Blaha.

It'll instantly raise her by 3-4 points.

>grow out hair
>makeup
>leggings
>maybe breast implants

Otherwise she's perfect, her legs get me hard as fuck

kill myself

Crossfit

H O U S T O N
O
U
S
T